剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
我想吓的是他
It was him I wanted to scare.
我想让他知道我是她父亲
I want him to know that I'm her father
我可以保护她
and that I could defend her,
我会保护她
and that I would.
我真的很恨他 而且我
I truly hate him, and I--
一想到你和他在一起过 我就受不了
I can't stand the thought of you with him.
我也受不了
I can't stand it either.
简
Jan?
你不上楼来吗
Won't you come upstairs?
晚餐要结束了
Dinner's about finished.
然后你的妹妹们想带你去吃点好的
And your sisters want to take you to Tasty Treat afterwards.
简妮 我们爱你
Janny, we love you.
我们希望你知道这一点
We hope you know that.
而且
And...
我们知道 这一切都不容易
we understand that none of this is easy.
挺简单的
Well, it is easy.
非常简单
It's very easy.
我不想待在这里
I don't want to be here.
我爱B 我想嫁给他
I love B, and I want to marry him.
我们想知道我们有什么选择
We want to know our options, you know,
在法律允许的情况下把他关起来
under the law to just put him away.
你最好的办法是 以你女儿
Your best recourse is to press charges against Berchtold
可能遭受过的虐待起诉贝希托尔德
for any abuse your daughter may have endured.
我们不知道她是否被侵犯了
We don't know if she's been violated,
但我们知道他绝对是过了界
but we do have a good idea that he's crossed some lines.
看看你能不能让她
See if you can get her to talk
谈谈他们之间发生的事
about what happened between them.
这能打开第一步
That would be the first step.
弗兰克·托布勒
It's Frank Tobler,
布 勒
B-L-E-R.
对
That's right.
好的 我等着
Yeah, I'll hold.
对 就这儿
Yeah, it's right here.
嗯
Well--
我明白
I see.
砂锅菜好吃吗
How's the casserole?
我肯定是娶了
Well, I married the best cook
草溪村最好的厨师
to come out of Grass Creek, that's for sure.
你知道吗
Do you know,
前几天我还在想
I was thinking the other day
你第一次约我出去的时候
just how astonished I was that first time
我有多惊讶
you wanted to take me out.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
我那天很紧张
I was so nervous.
你对我那么好
You were wonderful.
后来我们结婚了
And then when we got married,
阿尔伯克基对我来说
Albuquerque was just...
就是另一个世界
another world to me.
我们那时候很开心
We had such fun.
那些洞穴
Those caverns.
我们说的那些俏皮话
And we'd make all those smart remarks,
在山洞里充满回音
and they'd echo all over.
我们到处兜风
And we'd take rides, you know?
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
当我们仰望星空
And the moon was so bright,
月色皎洁
and we would look up at the stars.
你说你我在一起就是天堂
And you said it was just like heaven to be together.
很快杰克森那边就能把离婚流程走完
The divorce is gonna be finalized in Jackson soon.
我尽力了
I tried.
这么多年来我一直
I've been twisting myself into knots for years
纠结于这件事
trying to make this thing work.
你也清楚这点
I mean, you know I have.
我必须找到真正的幸福
I've got to make my way to real happiness.
理解吗
You understand?
我知道 鲍勃
I know, Bob.
我们永远都是好朋友
Well, we're always gonna be pals.
好吧
All right?
你跟孩子们需要我的话 我都会在
And you know I'm here for you and the kids.
拿片路上吃
Slice for the road.
妈
Mom?
会没事的 亲爱的
It's gonna be all right, honey.
别愁眉不展的
You'd better turn that frown upside down.
为什么凯伦能去
How come Karen gets to sleep over
卡罗琳家过夜 我却不行
at Caroline's and I don't?
卡罗琳是我最好的朋友
Caroline is my best friend.
没我或者你♥爸♥陪 你不许出门
You can't be out of the house without me or your father.
能跟我坐会儿吗
Will you sit with me?
拜托了
Please?
对我们来说 努力帮助心爱的配偶或子女
And for us, trying to help a beloved spouse or child--
要不是说B的事 我不想聊
If this is about B, I don't want to talk about it.
不想跟你聊
Not with you.
坐下吧 珍妮
Please sit, Janny.
B跟别的男人不同
B isn't like other men
在
in terms of...
欲望方面
Desires.
很难理解 但
It's hard to understand, but
联调局研究过之后
the FBI studies these things, and...
认为他迷恋小女生
they think he has problems with little girls,
年轻小姑娘
with young girls,
而且他没有男人
and that he doesn't have regular feelings that
对成年女性的
a man has for...
那种正常的感觉
a-- an adult woman.
我想跟你说的是
I want you to know that...
如果
it's okay...
你跟B之间
just to say if anything happened...
发生了什么事 也可以理解
Between you and B that--
那样
that was...
是不正常的
indecent.
是病态的
That's sick.
B不是那种人
B's not like that.
你只是嫉妒 因为他爱我不爱你
You're just jealous because he loves me and not you.
够了
That is enough.
你怎么敢那么跟你妈说话
How dare you speak to your mother that way?
他是个非常邪恶的人 珍妮
He is a deeply wicked man, Janny.
他会受尽折磨
And he will suffer,
会像折磨无辜小孩的
and he will be judged like the sons of perdition
地狱之子一样受到审判
for tormenting an innocent child.
折磨我的是你们
You're the ones who are tormenting me!
我不是小孩了
And I'm not a child!
天父
Heavenly Father
我知道你能看到我的心
I know that you can see my heart.
求你了 我
Please, I just--
我真的在努力帮他们
I'm really trying to help them as hard as I can.
求你
Just please, please,
别让苏珊被带走
don't let Susan be taken.
不要让凯伦失明
Don't let Karen go blind.
求你不要让我蒸发
Please don't let me be vaporized.
我会做的
I will do this.
我发誓
I swear.
如果你把我送回B身边
Just if you-- if you return me to B,
我会做他的妻子 我会生孩子
I'll be his wife, and I'll have the baby.
求你了
Please.
求你
Please.
还没睡吗
You're still awake?
才刚开始
It's just getting started.
我们可以一起看
We can watch it together.
只要你不困
If you're not too tired.
你为什么不像鲍勃一样生气
Why aren't you mad like Bob?
鲍勃
Bob?
你应该很生气的
You should be angry.
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表