剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
嘿 妹妹
Hey, sis.
我把后面的屋子收拾出来给你了
I made up the back room for you.
谢谢妈
Thanks, Mom.
谢了
Thanks.
你好 忧郁
♪ Bonjour, tristesse ♪
你好 悲伤
♪ Hello, sadness ♪
妈妈什么时候回家
When is Mom coming home?
一切都结束了
♪ It's all over now ♪
结束了
♪ C'est fini ♪
我觉得她不会回来了
I don't think she is.
是我们的错吗
Is it our fault?
不是 不是你们的错
No. It is not your fault
不是任何人的错
No one in this family is to blame.
妈妈还爱着你们
Your mom still loves you.
你们也可以经常见她
You'll see her a lot.
只是妈妈不在家了
We're just gonna have to do our share
我们可能得一起分担一些家庭事务
and make up for the fact that Mom's not gonna be here.
简妮 我需要你每天带妹妹们
Jani, I'm gonna need you to help your sisters
一起从小学回家
get home from school.
每天
Every day.
就是得
And just...
帮把手吧
really help out.
好吗
Okay?
真正作为家里的一份子
Really be a member of this family.
可以吗
All right?
简妮
Jani?
好
Yeah. Okay.
女性♥伴♥侣♥
Female companion.
女性♥伴♥侣♥
Female companion.
继续和男性♥伴♥侣♥完成使命
Continue the mission with male companion.
你的时间所剩不多
The time is near for you.
现在去找他
Now go to him.
继续使命
Continue the mission.
所以我还得重考科学考试
So now I gotta retake the science test.
真是烦死了
It's a real bummer.
娃娃
Dolly.
除了解剖学 我觉得科学课真的很没劲
You know I hate science except for the anatomy parts.
娃娃 -嘿 今晚去你家
Dolly. - Hey, we're still gonna watch
看电视的事没变吧
TV at your house later, right?
卡洛琳 我马上回来
Caroline, I'll be right back.
他们也跟你们说话吗
Do they talk to you guys too?
你也是从他们的星球来的吗
Are you from their planet?
简
Jan.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我得早点回家
You know, I've gotta head home early.
你能让凯伦陪苏珊回家吗
Will you tell Karen to walk Susan home?
晚点还要在你家看电视吗
Do you still want to watch TV at your house later?
简 你要去哪啊
Jan, where are you going?
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴发现我完美的姐姐
Nice to know my perfect sister
一点都不完美
is not so perfect after all.
我不会有事的
I'll be all right.
事实上 离婚真的是件挺困难的事
The truth is, divorce is really, really hard.
鲍勃很快就会再找个人
Bob will find someone else right away.
男人都这样
Men always do.
可对于女人来说 年纪大点就难找了
It's harder for a woman who's getting older.
而且因为品德问题
And with the morality issue,
也拿不到抚养权
it'll be hard to get custody.
我不是说话难听 只是想告诉你事实
I'm not being mean. I'm telling you how it is.
你会发现没了男人 生活有多艰难
You're about to see how hard life is without a man.
而且 姐
And, sis...
鲍勃是个好男人
Bob was a good one.
是时候了
一条路已经为你打开
记住你的使命
波兰德路1265号♥ 下午2点
扎达和泽特拉
进去吧 小姑娘
Go right on in, little lady.
嗨 我就知道你能赶到
Hi. I knew you'd make it.
我们只有几分钟的时间
Now, we just have a few minutes, all right?
但是我必须得见见你
But I just-- I had to see you.
在后面
Just back here.
扎达和泽特拉需要我赚点钱
Zada and Zethra need me to make some money
好继续使命
so I can keep going.
我得去趟怀俄明州 在杰克逊霍尔
I gotta go up to Wyoming, see-- in Jackson Hole
有个娱乐中心
see about a fun center up there.
是 是孩子们玩的地方
It's-- it's a place for kids.
里面有各种游戏啊什么的
And there's just all kinds of games and all that.
你听说过的所有新鲜东西那里都有
And just every new thing you ever heard of.
但是我 我想亲自告诉你
But I-- I wanted to tell you in person,
因为我要去遥远的地方 会走很久
'cause I'm gonna be so far away for a while.
我也很担心任务的事
And I'm scared about the mission too
担心我们会分开太久
and us being apart for so long.
跟你说实话 娃娃
To tell you the truth, Dolly,
没有你我也很孤单的
I'm also just gonna be lonely without you.
你就是我的全部
You are my whole heart.
你也是我的全部
You're my whole heart, too.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
好吧 真遗憾 你会很喜欢那里的
Well, it's a shame. You'd just love it up there.
娱乐中心旁边就有个剧院
There's a theater right next to the fun center.
每个周末都有戏剧上演
They put on plays every weekend.
但是
But...
不过也许 我这个夏天
Well, maybe, you know, I could come
可以去那里给你打工
and work for you there this summer.
就像之前在货运站一样
Like how I worked at the freight outlet.
娃娃 这我还真没想到
You know, Dolly, I hadn't thought of that.
这样一来我们的问题就解决了
You might have just solved all our problems
现在 等你回家后
Now, when you get home,
你得先做鲍勃的工作
I want you to start to work on old Bob.
别担心玛丽安
All right? You don't worry about Mary Ann.
她那边交给我负责
I'll take care of her.
别这样 这机器之前还好使的
Come on, you worked before.
怎么我一用就不好使了
Why won't it work for me?
这得是火箭科学家才能修好吧
You gotta be a rocket scientist to figure this machine out.
听到了吗 你得听到吧嗒一声
Did you hear it? You have to hear it click.
然后才会启动
Then it'll start.
谢谢了 简妮
Thanks, Jani.
爸 我在想
Dad, well, I was thinking...
也许我今天夏天
you know, maybe I could get a job
可以去杰克森霍尔找个工作
up in Jackson Hole this summer.
什么 去怀俄明吗
What? Wyoming?
对啊
Well, yeah.
那边有很多工作机会
There's, like, a ton of jobs up there.
比这里多多了
Way more than here.
我打赌一定能找到个
And I bet that I could even find
善良的摩♥门♥教♥家庭住下来
a really nice Mormon family for me to stay with.
你还太年轻
You're too young.
再说 我今年夏天还需要你帮忙
Besides, I need your help around here this summer.
记得吗
Remember?
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
还早到了
Early, even.
嗯 请坐
Um, hey, sit.
好的
Uh, yeah.
你来的正好 我刚回来
It's good timing, though. I just got back.
给你
There we go.
哦天啊
Oh, boy.
你一副忧心忡忡的样子
What's got you worked up?
怎么拉着一张长脸
What's that long face for?
生活并没有我想象中顺利
Life isn't working out the way I planned.
嘿 你知道俗话怎么说
Well, hey, you know what they say.
另辟蹊径 生活才会给你惊喜
life's what happens when you're making other plans.
你可以这么想 没有了鲍勃
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表