剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
Enjoy your vacation, Berchtold.
从今天开始是吧
Starts today. Doesn't it?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
关15天
15 days in the pokey.
可能足够看一两本书的了
Might have enough time to read a book or two.
保重 威尔士探员
Well, you take care, Agent Welsh.
我不想迟到
Don't wanna be late.
波卡特洛将持续闷热
Pocatello will continue to be sweltering
尽管有间歇性的云层覆盖
Despite intermittent cloud cover,
但没过几分钟就又会闷起来
it will again be in the 90s.
你好 盖尔
Hello, Gail.
我听说你离婚了
I heard the divorce went through.
我能进去吗
May I come in?
没问题
Yes, of course.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you by?
我把鲍勃送去监狱了
Um, I finished dropping Bob off at jail.
我想过来
And I wanted to
表达慰问
come express my grief
听说简又逃跑了
that Jan has run away again.
你跟鲍勃肯定很难受
It must be so hard for you and Bob.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然 要是你知道什么事的话
Of course, if you knew something,
所有能让我们知道她在哪儿的线索
anything that would give us a clue where she is,
你会跟我们说的对吧
you would tell us, right?
我确实问过他
I did ask him about it.
我盯着他眼睛
I looked him dead in the eye,
他说他跟这事没关系
and he told me that he didn't have anything to do
简是自己跑掉的
with Jan running off this time,
我相信他
and I believe him.
盖尔
Gail.
我觉得简是真觉得
I think Jan truly felt like
自己别无选择
she didn't have a choice.
她真的很想跟他在一起
She wants to be with him that much.
你不是真信了吧
You can't really believe that.
你要知道
You know...
鲍勃跟我第一次见面的时候
I wasn't that much older than Jan
我没比简大多少
when Bob and I first met.
要她是我女儿
If she were my daughter,
我真觉得我会直接就答应让她嫁给他了
I really think I would just let her marry him.
要是这能让她回家
I guess if it brings her back,
结了婚又怎么样呢
what does it matter what a piece of paper says?
我明白你要干嘛
I see what you're doing,
我很同情你
and I pity you.
真是可耻
And shame on you
还在撒谎保护他
for still lying to protect him.
我嫁给了他
I married him.
一起育有四个漂亮的孩子
And we have four beautiful children together.
你又有什么理由呢
What's your excuse?
是找我吗 长官
You asked for me, sir?
麻烦解释一下为什么我这里
Can you explain to me why this office
刚收到份关于你骚扰鲍勃·贝希托尔德的
just received a fresh complaint about you
新投诉
harassing Robert Berchtold?
坐自己车里也算是骚扰啊
Sitting in my own car is harassment?
你是要去干嘛
What were you doing?
想证实他说的话
Trying to corroborate his claim that he wasn't
他说自己跟简·布博格第二次失踪无关
involved in the second disappearance of Jan Broberg.
她不是留了便条么
I thought she left a note.
她连自己母亲的名字都拼错了
She misspelled her own mother's name.
证据已经摆在那儿了
Hoofbeats mean horses.
要是她留了字条说自己是离家出走 那就是离家出走
If she left a note saying she ran away, she ran away.
别再浪费局里资源了
Stop wasting Bureau resources.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
15 天 后
我重返江湖
♪ I'm back in the saddle again ♪
BGM: Back In the Saddle Again by Gene Autry
去到朋友所在的地方
♪ Out where a friend is a friend... ♪
贝希托尔德 起来
Berchtold, up and at 'em.
该回家了
It's time to go home.
我重返江湖
♪ I'm back in the saddle again... ♪
该死 菲尔 刚看到精彩部分
Dang it, Phil, I was just getting to the good part.
唯一的法律即是真理
♪ And the only law is right ♪
我重返江湖
♪ Back in the saddle again ♪
玛丽·安 简又给我打电♥话♥来了
Mary Ann, I heard from Jan again,
即便上次咱们聊天
and even though the last time we spoke,
说话有点重 但我知道我必须得给你打电♥话♥
we had some words, I knew that I had to call you.
很高兴你出狱了
I'm glad you did now that you're out.
上回通话的时候
Last time we spoke,
我很难受简离开了
I was really upset about Jan leaving.
嗯 所以你才会那样吧
Yeah, well, I figured that's what it was.
我自己也挺难受的
Lord knows I've been upset myself.
要不是得偿还这个社会债务
I'd probably still be passed out at some--
我估计早就在哪个酒吧里喝个烂醉了
some bar if I didn't have to pay my debt to society.
她听起来怎么样
So how did she sound?
她还在跟那两个比她大的女生搭便车
Well, she's still hitchhiking with those two older girls.
玛丽·安 我很不想跟你说这事
It kills me to tell you this, Mary Ann,
但她现在吸毒情况严重
but she's using heavy drugs.
海♥洛♥因♥ 玛丽·安
Heroin, Mary Ann.
天
Oh, dear.
她从哪儿打来的电♥话♥
And where was she calling from?
她没说
She didn't say,
但她说 我回家的唯一方法
but she said, "The only way that I'll come home
就是你跟我可以结为夫妻
"is if I know that you and I can be man and wife.
所以再去问他们一次 拜托
"So ask them again, please,
签字吧 好让我们成亲
to sign the papers, so we can get married."
也就是说这样她就会
So that means she'll be calling back
在某个时刻打电♥话♥过来 对吧
at some point then, right?
应该是吧 会想听听你们的答案
Yes, I suppose so, to hear your response.
她在的地方冷吗
Is it cold where she is?
她没带太多东西
She didn't bring much with her.
我觉得她真的挺想回家的
You know, I think she just really wants to come home.
我们可以给她买♥♥机票
We'll buy her a plane ticket.
告诉我们哪个机场就好
Just tell us what airport.
或者她能坐大巴吗
Or could she take a bus?
玛丽·安 她连打给我的钱都快不够用了
Mary Ann, she's barely got enough change to call me.
我问 简 你怎么赚钱的
I say, "Jan, how are you getting your money?"
她说 努力赚
And she says, "Hard."
赎金
你是说如果我们答应她嫁给你
Are you saying that you'll send her back
你就会把她送回来是吗
if we let her marry you?
倒不是我想这么做
It's not so much that I want to.
而是为了她 我不得不这么做
It's that if I had to, for her sake.
你知道我爱简
You know I love Jan.
所以 如果这是唯一能让她
So of course I'd marry her if that was the only way
平安回家的方法 我当然会娶她
to get her to come home and to know she's safe.
但既然你都不在乎
But I guess I'll find her myself
看来我只能自己去找她了
since you don't give a damn.
好了 好消息是我们有他
Okay, the good news is that we have him on tape
说要娶她的录音了 对吧
saying that he would marry her, right?
彼得应该能把这个
I mean, that's gotta be something
派上用场 对吧
that Pete can work with, right?
值得一试 -是啊
It's worth a shot. - Yeah.
你做得很好
You did great.
怎么样
Well?
我也希望这就够了
I wish it was enough.
他说他会娶她
He said he would marry her.
但不是作为一个要求
Not as a demand.
布博格家
Brobergs.
玛丽·安 我是保尔森主教
Mary Ann, Bishop Paulson here.
鲍勃在吗
Is Bob with you?
在 主教 稍等
Yes, Bishop. He's right here.
主教 你好吗
Bishop, how are you?
鲍勃 妮可和我今天从杨百翰大学回来时
Bob, Nicole and I were coming back from BYU today,
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表