剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
那我得先跟简说一声
Then I'll just speak to Jan first
为什么
Why?
这样我好跟她解释清楚
So I can explain it to her.
玛丽安 我欠她一个解释
Mary Ann, I owe her that.
否则她会怎么想
How else is she gonna understand?
明天简放学后
You bring her by Buckskin Road
你带她来巴克辛路
tomorrow after school.
我不能带简见你 B
I can't bring Jan to see you, B.
是因为你家的鲍勃吗
Is this 'cause of good old Bob?
你知道 如果没有庭审的话
You know, you'd be sparing him a lifetime of shame
他就不用承受一生都挥之不去的耻辱
if you made this trial go away.
巴克辛路
Buckskin Road
你带简过来
And you bring Jan.
否则我们就去法庭 曝光一切
Otherwise we go to court and it all comes out.
大家都没好果子吃 尤其是鲍勃
And everyone loses, especially Bob
你好 嘿
Hello. Hey.
想我了吗 娃娃 -当然
Did you miss me, Dolly? - I sure did.
有什么你就说吧
Say what you need to say.
很高兴你们俩都在
Well, glad you both came.
也许我们可以彻底解决这件事
Maybe we can finally put all this behind us.
娃娃 我一直在想你的事
Dolly, I'm thinking of you.
庭审中受到最大伤害的就是你
You would suffer the most in a trial.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
你做的很好
You are doing everything right.
我解雇了那个律师
I fired my lawyer.
玛丽安 她那么对你说话 我
Mary Ann, after the way she spoke to you, I--
我不需要詹妮弗·弗格森
I don't need old Jennifer Ferguson
来替我做决定
to make my decision.
她的想法并不重要
Her opinion is not the one that matters.
那你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
娃娃 你会喜欢一只囚鸟吗
Dolly, could you love a jailbird?
会的
Yes.
见鬼
Aw, hell.
我会认罪的 为了大家
I'll take the plea for all of us.
抱抱
Come here.
不会有事的
Oh, it's gonna be all right
没事的
It's okay.
嗨 鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我知道
I know.
知道什么
Know what?
你跟B见面了
You met with B.
有人跟踪我吗
Is someone following me now?
斯宾塞告诉我的
Spencer told me.
他看见你了
He saw you.
还有
And...
简
and with Jan.
你怎么能这么对我 玛丽安
How could you do this to me, Mary Ann?
这么对你
Do this to you?
我跟B见面就是为了你 鲍勃
I met with B for you, Bob.
别胡扯了
Oh, that is a crock of nonsense.
我胡扯 你知道吗
Oh, yeah? Well, how about this?
我们跟他见面让他答应认罪了
Us being there got him to take a plea.
他本来就会认罪
He was going to anyway.
他只是想再次控制简罢了
He's just trying to get ahold of Jan again.
我 我以为可以信任你的
I-I need to be able to to trust you,
信任你能保护我的女儿们
for you to be able to protect my girls.
你的女儿吗 -你特么
Your girls? - Why the crap
为什么要带简去见他
did you bring Jan along with you?
你难道就不明白吗
Don't you have better sense?
我
I--
我认为这样才是明智之举
I thought it was smarter.
明智
Smarter?
我只是不想让简上庭
I wanted to spare Jan the burden of a trial.
所以这是你为了简好咯
So this is all about you being a good mother
为简着想咯 -我没
and doing right by Jan? - I didn't say--
我没那么说 -不 你不用说出口
didn't say that. - No, you didn't need
因为你就是这个意思
to say it because that's what you're implying.
我觉得这是两害取其轻啊
I thought it was the lesser of two evils.
如果你没带她出去就一害都没有了
Leave her the hell home and don't choose either evil.
鲍勃 你怎么能指责我
Oh, Bob, why are you picking on me?
这根本说不通
It doesn't make sense.
你为什么要做这种事
Why would you do such a thing?
为什么
Why?
我想是时候告诉你一切了
I think it's time I clear the air
告诉你最糟糕的那件事
and tell you the worst part.
什么叫最糟糕的事
What are you talking about, "the worst part"?
坐下 鲍勃
Sit down, Bob.
想说什么就说吧
Just say what you have to say.
我
I've--
我对你不忠
I've been unfaithful to you.
我出轨了
I've been unfaithful to you...
和B
with B.
自从他派人去你店里之后
I was never with him again
我就再没跟他一起过了
after the morning he sent someone to your shop.
但是他一直以此要挟我
But he's been holding it over my head ever since.
鲍勃
Bob?
鲍勃 嘿
Bob, hey.
你居然带女儿去见那种魔鬼
You are exposing our daughter to that devil!
又一次
Again!
他会危害到简的
He is a danger to Jan!
我都认不出来你了
Who are you?
有时候 大人跟孩子一样
You know, sometimes grown-ups have arguments
也会吵架
just like kids do.
但如果你们还爱着彼此
But when you love each other,
即便是吵得很凶也会过去的
even the really big ones blow over.
随着时间慢慢过去
In time.
鲍勃
Bob?
虽然不知道你这一整晚去哪了
I don't know where you've been all night.
但我很高兴你回家了
But I'm glad you're home.
我想 道歉
I want...to apologize.
我不想这样 玛丽安 但只能这样了
I hate to do this, Mary Ann, but it has to be done.
怎样
What is this?
迫在眉睫的危险
Imminent danger?
鲍勃 这是什么意思
Bob, what does this mean?
这是一份有法律约束力的警告
That is a legal notice
你对我们的女儿构成了迫在眉睫的危险
that you are an imminent danger to our girls.
你需要在她们放学回来之前
You need to be out of the house
离开这个家
before they come home from school.
鲍勃 别这样
Bob, don't do this.
律师随后会
The lawyer will follow up
准备离婚文件
with divorce papers.
坦诚你的出轨
Confessing your transgression
令人钦佩
is admirable.
但这只是你通往
But it's just the first step
忏悔之路的第一步
on your path to repentance.
你选择鲍勃作为自己的永久伴侣
You chose Bob as your eternal companion.
但你却让当初在上帝面前
But you have shattered the sacred covenant
做出的神圣誓约蒙羞
that you and he made with God.
我们别无选择 只能将你
We have no choice but to excommunicate you
逐出教会
from the church.
如果你之后想再回来
If you desire to be reinstated someday,
那应该继续参加教堂礼拜
you should continue to attend services.
但你不能参加圣礼
But you cannot partake of the sacrament,
不能公开祈祷 也不能再来教堂
pray publicly, or visit the temple.
对于你婚姻的祝福
The blessings of your temple marriage
也只能终止
are also suspended.
如果你带着这种罪死去
If you should die in this sinful state,
那接下里的生命里也不能与自己的伴侣
you would be separated from your eternal companion
还有孩子共同生活
and your children in the life to come.
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表