剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
And don't forget. You still have your father.
你很幸运有他照顾你
You're lucky to have him watching over you.
嗯
Yeah.
确实是
I am.
我很高兴你能来看我
I sure am glad you came to visit,
就算只待这周末
even if it's just for the weekend.
你是我唯一能倾诉的人了
You're the only person I can really talk to.
你有没有像我们说的那样
You been doing like we talked about,
专注完成任务
staying focused on the mission?
当然
Yeah, of course.
真是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
给
Here.
有件事我一直想和你分享
There's something I've been itching to share with you.
这是我写的东西
It's a little something I wrote.
我需要你也写一点
And then I want you to write something
写什么
Write what?
就几句心里话就行
Just a few words from the heart.
我们会想明白的
We'll get there.
首先
First...
这个东西我称之为
this is from a little something I call
《阳光下的季节》
"A Season in the Sun."
有点像回忆录
It's sort of a memoir.
回忆录是什么
What's that?
就是你把生活中
Oh, that's where you write down
最美好的回忆写在书里的地方
your memories from the best parts of your life in a book.
这些都是为了你 亲爱的
So this one's all about you, Dolly.
有不少出版商对此感兴趣
There's quite a few publishers interested,
甚至还说要给25万美元的预付款
and even talk of $1/4 million advance.
到时候我们就知道了 -哇
We'll see. - Wow.
即使玛丽·安和鲍勃
"Even as Mary Ann and Bob
出于嫉妒和怨恨试图把我们分开
"try to keep us apart out of jealousy and spite,
在这一切混乱中
"the only thing I can hang on to
我唯一能依靠的就是简的爱
"through this whole mess is Jan's love.
我打心底里明白 我会为她而死
"I know with all my soul that I would die for her
比这更重要的是
More important than that..."
他愿意
He's willing to live
忍♥受你强加给他的一切
and endure everything you can throw upon him
他会为我忍♥受这一切 甚至更多
He'd go through it all for me and so much more,
比你想象的要多
more than you can ever imagine,
用你那样烦恼又老派的方式
with all your hang-ups and old-fashioned ways.
我们之间有一种特殊的联♥系♥
We have a special connection, the two of us.
我离开家是因为我厌倦了
I left home because I was sick to death
装出一副小女孩的样子
of putting on the little girl act
因为大家都期望我这样表现
just because it's what everyone expected of me.
我已经从你我之间关于B的
I've had all I could take of the battle
斗争中吸取了教训
between you and me over B.
他从一开始就是我的
He had been mine from the beginning,
你也无权占有他
and you had no right to him.
最重要的是 在这个世界上 我想做B的妻子
Most of all, on this Earth, I want to be B's wife.
我知道我们的爱会永恒
And I know our love will go on into eternity,
无论你 鲍勃 或这个世界上的任何人
no matter what you, or Bob, or anyone else on this Earth
如何拆散我们
does to us.
我非常想和你在成年女性的基础上
"I would like very much to start a new relationship
开始一种新的关系
"with you on a woman-to-woman basis.
也许这样我们就能学会陪伴彼此了
Maybe then we'd learn to enjoy each other."
请尽其所能
"Please do whatever needs to be done
让我回去和B结婚
so that I can return and marry B."
爱你的 简
"Love, Jan."
早
Morning.
嗨 格雷格
Hey, Greg
你找到布罗伯格案的
Did you have a chance to track down that psychologist
那个心理学家了吗 就是他第一次
from the Broberg case, the one that came by
带她来的那个 米尔斯坦医生
the first time he took her, Dr. Milstein?
嗯 那家诊所一年多前就关门了
Yeah, that clinic closed over a year ago.
最后一个和我交谈过的前雇员说
And the last former employee I spoke with said
米尔斯坦医生在阿根廷的
that Dr. Milstein's on a sabbatical
某个地方休假
somewhere in Argentina.
如果我们能找到他
If we could locate him, that would help establish
就能确定他的行为模式
a pattern of behavior.
贝希托尔德以后还会对别的小孩下手
Berchtold is going to do this with other kids.
他不会停手的
He's not gonna stop.
听着 我觉得摩♥门♥教♥会的
You know, listen, I think this LDS Social Services
社会服务处
in the Mormon church--
可能有权限查看贝希托尔德的档案
they had access to Berchtold's files,
因为是他们推荐的他
since they're the ones that referred him.
所以我们也应该和他们谈谈
So we should talk to them too
彼得 彼得 彼得 你在说什么
Pete, Pete, Pete, what are you talking about?
我是不会这么做的
I'm not gonna do any of this.
我知道你和这家人走得很近
I know you've gotten close to these people.
但我需要联调局的公开允许
But I'd like to go out in the Bureau's good graces.
所以我会遵从弗林的直接命令
So I'm gonna follow Flynn's direct order
不参与布博格的案子
not to work on the Broberg case.
你也应该照做
And you should too.
他就在里面
He's right in there.
谢谢
Thank you.
保尔森主教 彼得·威尔士探员 联邦调查局
Bishop Paulson, Agent Peter Welsh, FBI.
现在方便吗
Is this a good time?
威尔士探员 请进
Agent Welsh, come in.
非常感谢你抽出时间来见我
Really appreciate you taking the time to see me.
不客气
Not at all.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
亲爱的 你想在楼下等吗
Oh, honey, you want to wait downstairs?
不会耽搁太久的
We shouldn't be too long
自从她上了大学 我就得见缝插针
Ever since she's in college, I gotta steal
争取我们父女相处的时间
whatever father-daughter time I can get.
我只是想看看我们在
Well, I'm just checking to see
最初的调查中是否遗漏了什么
if we missed anything from our initial investigation.
摩门社会服务被多次提及
The LDS Social Services is mentioned several times.
你能给我解释一下那是什么吗
Can you explain to me what that is?
那是摩门圣徒教会运营的非营利组织
Mm-hmm, that's a nonprofit operated by the LDS church
为有需要的成员提供咨♥询♥
that provides counseling for members in need.
为什么贝希托尔德要寻求心理咨♥询♥
Mm-hmm, and why was Berchtold seeking counseling?
不 他是由我推荐过去的 他的主教
No, he was referred by me, his Bishop.
那应该是74年夏天的事了
Oh, that must have been summer of 74.
但是简直到那年10月才被带走
But Jan wasn't taken until October that year.
那为什么要推荐他呢
So why refer him?
鲍勃·贝希托尔德他当时
Well, Bob Berchtold actually--
对我女儿妮可做出了
He had made inappropriate overtures
不恰当的举动
toward my daughter, Nicole.
对你的女儿
To your daughter?
她当时多大
How old was she at the time?
那时 她才14岁
At that time, she was 14.
他那时是高级议会的一员
And he was a member of the High Council.
高级议会
The High Council?
听起来很崇高 但我们是世俗神职人员
it sounds high and mighty, but we're a lay clergy.
所以是被号♥召去做志愿者的教堂成员
So members of the church were called on to volunteer.
我在主日学校当过老师
I've been a Sunday school teacher,
童子军队长 高级委员 现在又是 主教
scout leader, high councilman, and now, Bishop.
所以 是的 鲍勃
So, yes, Bob...
鲍勃·贝希托尔德是高级委员会的成员
Bob Berchtold was on the High Council.
但当我们得知他的问题变得
But then when we learned that his condition
更严重了 他就被逐出了教会
had gotten worse, he was excommunicated
转到摩门社会服务中心
and referred to LDS Social Services.
你说他的问题变得更严重了是什么意思
What do you mean, his condition had gotten worse?
委员会处理的纪律问题
Disciplinary matters before the Council--
应该是保密的 威尔士探员
they're supposed to be confidential, Agent Welsh.
不如我先告诉你
How about first I tell you
我对鲍勃·贝希托尔德的了解吧
what I know about Robert Berchtold?
我知道他对情感的感受和我们不同
I know he doesn't feel emotions the way that we do.
我知道他会用撒谎 操纵 恐吓
I know that he will lie, manipulate, intimidate,
勒索来得到他唯一想要的东西
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表