剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
路过了奥格登
and we were passing through Ogden
我碰巧看到一辆车开过
And I happened to notice a car going past
我很确定开车的人是鲍勃·贝希托尔德
And I am quite sure that it was Bob Berchtold at the wheel.
我相信简也在车上
And I believe that it was Jan riding in the car with him.
你看到简在车上了吗
You saw Jan in the car?
是的 我觉得是她
Yeah, I think so.
你说过她要和她祖母住在一起
And you had said she was staying with her grandmother,
所以我以为你是想让她和贝希托尔德
so I thought that was to put some space
保持距离
between her and the Berchtold situation.
所以我想如果他们在一起
So I figured if they were spending time together,
你会想知道情况的
you'd want to know about that.
你知道他们要去哪里吗
Do you know where they were headed?
你能看出来吗
Could you tell?
沿着I-15号♥公路往南走了
Headed South on I-15.
就像我说的 他们在奥格登附近
They're near Ogden, like I said.
I-15号♥公路往南 谢谢你 主教
South on I-15. Thank you, Bishop.
没问题
Sure thing.
他和她在一起 他们在一起
He's with her. He's with her.
她在奥格登 主教在他的车里看到她了
She's in Ogden. Our Bishop saw her in his car.
她是被胁迫的吗
Is she under duress?
应该是吧 我不知道
Probably, I mean, I don't--
这足以让联邦调查局介入了吧
Surely that's enough for the FBI to get involved?
是啊
Yeah.
我们得证明她没有离家出走
We need to disprove she's a runaway.
协助未成年人犯罪是一种轻罪
Contributing in the delinquency of a minor is a misdemeanor.
要立案联邦案件
To open a federal case,
我们需要州际交通的证据
we need proof of interstate transport,
旅行收据 赎金要求
travel receipts, or a ransom demand,
或者录音供词
or a confession on tape.
你就不能给奥格登警局
Couldn't you at least call the police department
打个电♥话♥吗
in Ogden?
你不能立案 但如果他们认为他和一个
You can't open a case, but maybe they could
离家出走的人在一起 也许就可以立案了
if they thought he was in the company of a runaway.
不行
I can't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这对联调局来说还不够
It's not enough for the Bureau.
如果我逼得太紧 他们会让我放手的
If I press too hard, they will cut me loose,
这样那边就没人在乎简了
and you'll have no one there who cares about Jan.
但如果主教见过她 至少我们知道她就在附近
But if the Bishop saw her, at least we know she's close.
谢了 彼得
Thanks a lot, Pete.
我先走了
I'll see myself out.
不好意思我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
不用给我盛饭了
Don't worry about fixing me a plate
我还真没什么胃口
I don't have much of an appetite,
这是实话
to be honest with you.
嗯 我不知道该怎么办
Yeah, I just don't know what to do.
如果有什么消息 请你及时联♥系♥我们
Well, if you hear anything, please let us know right away.
孩子们呢 她们没事吧
Where are the girls? Are they okay?
珍妮还没回家 -什么
Jenny hasn't come home. - What?
她在哪儿 -我以为她在莎莉家
Where is she? - I thought she was at Sally's.
我到处都打过电♥话♥了
I've called everywhere.
在朋友家过夜好玩吗
How was the sleepover?
挺好的
It was good.
莎莉的妈妈给你妈妈打电♥话♥
Sally's mother called your mother
感谢她让莎莉在我们家过夜
to thank her for letting Sally sleep here.
你们去哪儿了
Where have you been?
没什么大不了的 我们去看演出了
It's not a big deal. We just went out to see a show.
我都去水沟里找你了
I've been looking for you in ditches.
爸爸 我们在爱达荷州
Dad, we're in Idaho.
回你房♥间
Go to your room
这里是奥格登警局 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Ogden Police Department, how can I help you?
彼得·威尔士 波卡特洛联邦调查局的
Peter Welsh, Pocatello FBI
请帮我接通值班长官
I'd like to speak with the ranking officer
谢谢
on duty please.
请稍等
Just one moment.
我是柯林斯警监
This is Captain Collins.
嘿 特里 我是彼得·威尔士
Hey, Terry, Pete Welsh here.
听着 这话不是我说的
Listen, you didn't hear this from me,
但在奥格登有个人
but there's a guy down in Ogden
我觉得你们应该关注一下
that I think you boys should know about.
我们在这儿等一天了
We've been here all day.
我们不能直接进去吗
Shouldn't we just go in or something?
哪怕有一丝可能她就在里面呢
I mean, if there's even a chance that she's in there.
在他的公开住处 假释官会找上门的地方吗
At his known address where a parole officer could stop by?
不 我们按原计划行事
No, we stick with the plan.
我们等着 然后跟踪
We wait, then we'll follow.
等待和内疚
It's just wearing me down.
让我精疲力尽了
The waiting and the guilt.
玛丽·安
Mary Ann...
我已经原谅
I've forgiven you...
你的一切了
for everything.
是他 是他
That's him. That's him.
藏好
Get down.
车上还有别人
There's somebody else in the car with him.
是简吗
Is it Jan?
我看不清
I can't tell
快点
Come on.
我觉得是她 好像是她
I think it's her. I think it's her.
所以主教保尔森看到的不是
So the girl that Bishop Paulson saw wasn't...
是别人家的女儿
It was someone else's daughter.
通过质谱仪和其他传感器
With a mass spectrometer and other sensors,
美国宇航局希望从我们的姊妹星球上
NASA hopes to detect signs of life
探测到生命的迹象
from our sister planet.
在经济方面
Following up on the economy,
经济衰退和通货膨胀没有缓和的迹象
there is no easing up on the recession and inflation.
与此同时 这是关于福特总统的最新消息
Meanwhile, here's an update on President Ford's...
我抱你上♥床♥
I'll put you to bed.
来吧 抱住你了
Come on. I got ya.
今晚国家犯罪组传来
From the National Crime desk tonight
另一起儿童绑♥架♥案的消息
comes news of another child abduction.
佛罗里达州奥兰多市12岁的贝基·威廉姆斯
12-year-old Becky Williams of Orlando, Florida,
从公交车下车后失踪
has been missing since she got off her bus,
而公交车站离她的家
which was only a half a mile
只有半英里10分钟的步行路程
and ten minute walk from her home.
贝基的朋友说
Friends of Becky reported noticing a man
在公交车开走后她看到一个男的和贝基说话
talking to her after the bus had already pulled away.
加州的情况怎么样
♪ How are things in California? ♪
几周前
你在信上没提到
♪ Oh, your letter didn't say ♪
既然你在加州
♪ Now that you're in California ♪
马里布
你要留下来吗
♪ Are you gonna stay? ♪
很多被人们称为真理的东西甚至不是现实
So much of what people call truth isn't even reality.
这只是他们对
I mean, it's just their perception
现实和真♥相♥的认知
of what reality and the truth is.
好吧 我很高兴我们在这里
Well, all right, I sure am glad
完成任务的时候 我能去上
that I get to go to boarding school while we're out here,
寄宿学校
while we finish the mission.
不过 我在想 做天主教♥徒♥会不会很奇怪
I wonder if it'll be weird, though, being Catholic.
你会做得很好的
Oh, you're gonna do just fine.
你是我见过的最棒的演员
You're the best actress I know.
总有一天你会得奥斯卡奖的
You're gonna win an Oscar one day.
只希望我能在圣心中学交到朋友
Just hope I can make friends at Sacred Heart.
我开始想念凯伦 苏珊和卡洛琳了
I almost miss Karen, and Susan, and Caroline.
我不想让你失望 宝贝
Well, I hate to disappoint you, Dolly,
但我觉得扎达和扎特拉不希望你和
but I don't think Zada and Zethra would want you
那些天主教女孩交朋友的
making friends, not with those Catholic girls.
圣心中学只是暂住地
Sacred Heart's just temporary
直到玛丽·安和鲍勃同意在结婚文件上签字
until Mary Ann and Bob sign the marriage papers.
为了完成任务 我们需要在你
To do the mission, we need to spend
16岁之前的两年里
as much time as possible together
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表