剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
我是简·布博格
I'm Jan Broberg,
这部剧是根据我的故事改编的
and this series is based on my story
我知道这听起来难以置信
I know it may seem unbelievable,
但是我们当时生活的世界不一样
but we lived in a different world back then.
我今天想讲我家的故事
I want to tell my family story today
因为很多人似乎认为
because so many seem to think
这样的事情不会发生在他们身上
something like this could never happen to them,
尤其是他们认识和信任的人不会做出这样的事
especially at the hands of someone they know and trust,
但是事实如此
but it did happen
这发生在我们家 发生在了我身上
It happened to my family. It happened to me.
感谢大家收看
Thank you for watching.
根据真实故事改编
波卡特洛 爱达荷州
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, sweetheart.
你还好吧
Everything all right?
没事 妈 -好
Everything's fine, Mom. - Okay.
我爱你 简妮
I love you, Jani.
几年前
今天是教堂日
Today was church,
今天的圣礼很不错
and we had quite a good sacrament meeting
我今天精神头很足
I really had the spirit today
我很感激我有这么好的父母
I'm thankful for the wonderful parents I have.
我的妈妈和爸爸教我学福音书
My mom and dad teach me the Gospel
怎么做一个好人
and how to be a good person.
如果我没有我的父母和姐妹
If I didn't have my parents and sisters--
简 -凯伦 你先别急
Jan! - Karen, hold your horses.
她来了 她来了
She's coming! She's coming!
简 -她说了别急
Jan? - She said "hold your horses."
贝希一家是谁
Who are the Birchers?
我们今天就会知道了 小雀斑
Well, we're gonna find out today, Freckles.
贝希托尔德一家 苏珊
Berchtolds, Susan.
记得吗 我们在教堂外见过他们
Remember, we met them outside church?
贝希托尔德先生拥有一家货运网点
Mr. Berchtold owns a freight outlet.
简 亲爱的 上来 -好了 走吧
Jan, honey, come up here, - All right, let's go.
准备好了
Ready!
我们要让他们看看波卡特洛的人有多友好 对吧
We're gonna show them how nice Pocatello folk are, right?
外套拿上
Grab your coat.
来抱抱
Come here.
我们爱你
We love you.
好了 各位
Okay, crew.
一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四
Hup, two, three, four! Hup, two, three, four!
姑娘们 就在两条街外 我们走着去吧
Girls, it's only two streets over. Let's walk.
走这边
Just down the street that way.
他们有三个儿子
So they have three boys,
一个和简一样大 一个和凯伦一样大 一个和苏珊一样大
one Jan's age, one Karen's age, and one Susan's age,
还有一个小女儿 -哇塞
and a little baby girl. - Aww.
三个儿子和一个小女儿 -好
Three boys and a baby girl. - All right.
嘿 简 -嘿 布博格一家
Hey, Jan. - Hey, Brobergs.
嘿 卡洛琳
Hey, Caroline
嗨呀
Ah, dang.
好了 谁来按铃
Okay, who wants to ring the bell?
《布雷迪一家》是一部老牌经典情景喜剧
布雷迪一家在我家草坪上干什么
Well, what is the Brady Bunch doing on my lawn?
那是我们最喜欢的电视剧
That's our favorite show.
这并不奇怪 你和简长得一模一样
That's no surprise. You're a dead ringer for Jan.
我就叫简
I am Jan.
很高兴认识你 简
Well, pleased to meet you, Jan.
那你就是一家之主了吧
You must be the patriarch.
幸会 布博格 我是鲍勃·贝希托尔德
Good to meet you, Broberg. Bob Berchtold.
幸会 鲍勃
Ah. Nice to meet you, Bob
我是鲍勃 大家都叫鲍勃
I'm Bob. Everybody's Bob.
女儿们也叫鲍勃吗
Are you girls a Bob?
好 都进来吧 鲍勃们
Well, come on in, you bunch of Bobs.
布博格一家 这是我儿子
Brobergs, these are my boy--
小子们 小子们
boys, boys.
这是我可爱的妻子 盖尔
And this is my lovely wife, Gail.
你好 -晚好
Hi there. - God kveld.
这是挪威语晚上好的意思
That's Norwegian for "good evening."
这都是啥
What's all this?
因为我们没能邀请你来参加夏季野餐
Well, because we didn't get to have you over
所以我们决定在室内补办
for a summer picnic, we decided to move it indoors.
这是有点离谱 但我们就是这样
It's a little bit off the wall, but that's just how we are.
拿个枕头 我去烤几个汉堡
So, grab a pillow, and I will grill up some burgers.
进来吧
Come on in.
那天在教堂外见到你的时候
The moment I knew we'd found the perfect place
我就知道我们找到了一个完美的地方 玛丽·安
was when I met you outside church that day, Mary Ann.
天呐
Oh, goodness.
闺女们都喜欢在这里长大 我也没什么可抱怨的
The girls love growing up here, and I have no complaints.
我猜你小时候
I bet when you were a little kid,
你想象过一个完美的地方
and you pictured the perfect place,
这一切可能正是你想要的 对吧
this is probably what you wanted for yourself, huh?
我想应该是吧
Yes, I guess it is.
你们搬到这儿附近真是太幸运了
What good luck that you folks moved in two blocks up.
我告诉玛丽·安
I mean, I tell Mary Ann,
不管什么时候都得结交新朋友
it is always a good time to make new friends.
波卡特洛的每个人都是你的朋友
Everyone in Pocatello's already your friend.
都进来了
There's no one left.
该你了 贝希托尔德
That's where you come in, Berchtolds.
好家伙 -学校很好
Oh, boy. - And the schools are so good.
还有那个小剧院也不错
Oh, and the little theater. Mm.
我们刚来的那周在看《奥利弗》的时候见过所有小孩了
We saw all the kids in "Oliver" the week we got here.
我还以为我们拐错了弯 走到了百老汇呢
Thought we took a wrong turn and wound up on Broadway.
那是我
That was me!
我演奥利弗 -是吗
I was Oliver. - Was it?
简妮演的《雾都孤儿》 她大放异彩
That was Jani in "Oliver." She stole the show.
《爱在何方》是选自1968年电影《雾都孤儿》的一首歌♥ 男主名叫奥利弗
我当然这么觉得 我可是她爸
Of course I think that. I'm her father.
特别是
Especially...
《爱在何方》《爱在何方》
"Where Is Love?" "Where Is Love?"
你女儿的嗓音很美
Your daughter has got a beautiful voice.
确实是
She does.
简妮 要不
Hey, Jani, what do you--
要不你现在给我们唱首歌♥啊
what do you say you sing for us now?
才艺表演吗
Oh, like a talent show?
听起来很有意思
That sounds fun.
好
Okay.
但我需要先排练一下 -好
But I need to rehearse. - Sure.
你可以用贾斯帕和乔尔的房♥间
Well, um, you can use Jasper and Joel's room,
或者我和盖尔的
or mine and Gail's.
贾斯帕 乔尔 雅各布 凯伦 苏珊
Uh, Jasper and Joel and Jacob, Karen, Susan?
你们负责听
You be my audience.
孩子们 都听到了吧 去吧
Boys, you heard Jan. Off you go.
要乖乖的 友好点
Be good. Be nice.
好 你来了
Okay, you here.
好
Okay.
我现在唱小声点 但待会儿唱大声点
I'm gonna do it quiet now, but loud for them.
我们永远也不会去住大城市
Oh, we could never live in a big city.
吵吵闹闹 暴♥力♥不断
Not with all the noise and violence.
带着三个女儿可不行
Not with three girls.
我喜欢晚上看星星
I like to see the stars at night.
哦 盖尔
Oh. Gail.
说到星星
Speaking of stars
告诉他们你♥爸♥爸看到的那事
tell them about your daddy's thing that he saw.
那
This is--
好吧
Okay.
我那个时候还小
I was just a girl.
一天晚上 我爸爸从布里格姆市的
My daddy was driving home from the feed store
饲料店开车回家
in Brigham City one night.
月亮被云遮住了
The moon went behind a cloud.
他看到两束光穿过田野
And he sees these two lights moving across the field.
不是车前灯 它们速度很快
Not headlights. They were going too fast.
于是他加快了速度
So he sped up.
然后他对自己说
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表