剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
Okay, we're coming. - Yep.
抬头挺胸就好
Just stand up nice and straight.
你看着真美 妈妈 爸一定会喜欢
You look great, Mom. He's gonna love it.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
盖尔
Gail.
看吧
Ta-da!
我的梦已消逝
♪ So goes my dream ♪
为黄金春日晚会准备的造型
For the Gold and Green Ball.
她看上去多美呀
Doesn't she look darling?
确实花了不少心思
It's a real nice effort.
是啊
Yeah.
盖尔
Gail.
盖尔
Gail.
哎 天哪
Oh, boy.
我伤她心了 是吗
I messed that up, didn't I?
她
She's...
她只想让你开心一下
She's just trying to please you.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
这下我心里过意不去了
Now I'm mad at myself.
只要你给她一个机会
If you give her a chance, she can be
她会成为你理想中的妻子
the wife you want her to be
她永远不会
She's never gonna...
算了吧
Never mind.
告诉她你喜欢什么
Tell her what you want.
她永远也不是你
She's never gonna be you,
玛丽安
Mary Ann.
盖尔 亲爱的
Gail, honey.
我来好好看看你
Let's get a look at you.
我要是能登上月球就好了
I wish I can go to the moon
那可真算是大冒险了 对吧
Well, that would be an adventure, wouldn't it?
我同意
I'll say.
对了 说到冒险
You know, speaking of adventure,
我要给贾斯帕建个他自己的房♥间
I'm gonna build Jasper his own room.
什么 真的吗 -对啊
What? Really? - Yep.
这就是当老大的好处啊
Oldest always has to have their own room.
我就没有自己的房♥间
I don't have my own room.
是哦 你没有呢
Yeah, that's right. You don't.
但你也不必眉头紧锁嘛
Well, you turn that frown upside down
你跟凯伦住的那屋挺大的
The room you share with Karen's huge
中间加堵墙就是了
Put up a wall is all.
我们老爸才不会这么做
Our dad doesn't do stuff like that.
是啊
Yeah
鲍勃老伙计盖房♥了不太行
Yeah, old Bob's not so handy with the tools, is he?
不过还好呢 你们认识个会盖房♥子的人
Well, it's a good thing you know someone who is
嘿 布鲁伯格孩子们
Hey, Brobergs
除了爸妈你们最爱谁
who do you love the most other than your mom and dad?
B教友
all: Brother B
好了 小崽子们 都下车吧
All right, rascals. Everybody out.
这些都是我亲手挑的
I handpicked each one of these.
有些是国内的 有些是进口的
Some domestic, some from abroad.
这件货是刚来的
This here is something I just got in.
简 你知道什么是希望宝箱吗
Jan, do you know what a hope chest is?
不知道
I don't think so.
你知道吗 亲爱的 -不知道
Do you, honey? - No.
希望宝箱是女孩子存放
Well, a hope chest is what a girl uses
将来长大结婚后
to collect items
要用的物品的宝箱
that she'd use when she's grown and married.
那些帮她丈夫共同筑建家庭
Things she'll need to make a home with her husband,
抚育子女的物品
take good care of her own kids.
你笑什么
Something funny?
我不知道
I don't know.
简 来吧 咱们走
Jan, come on, Let's go.
已经占用B教友太多时间了
We ve taken up enough of B's time.
我还有事要办 -这样吧
I've got errands to run, so-- - You know what?
你去办事 让简待在店里
I'd be happy to keep Jan here at the store
会不会更方便一点
if that would be helpful.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我一会儿会送她回家的
Bring her back home a little later on?
顺便还能再见见你
See you again?
可以吗
Can I?
我想把这些沙发都试坐一遍
I want to test out the couches.
帮我省了沙发试坐师的钱了
I would pay top dollar for such an important job
店规 我们这儿不卖♥♥不舒服的沙发
No uncomfortable couches here. That's a rule
行吧 好的 那就一会儿见
All right, all right. I will see you in a bit
再见 亲爱的 -再见妈妈
Bye, honey. - Bye, Mom
好嘞 你想先从哪一个坐起
All right, what do you think? Which one first?
那一个 -你说了算
That one. - You're the boss
先走了 妮可
Take care now, Nicole.
你也是 布鲁伯格教友
You too, Sister Broberg.
你还好吗 -嗯
You good? - Yeah.
欧耶
Oh, yeah.
我买♥♥下时就知道是个好沙发
I knew it was good when I bought it,
没想到坐上去更舒服
but I didn't know it was this good.
你觉得这个如何
What do you think about that one?
"Lonely Women Make Good Lovers" by Steve Wariner
那些孤独的女人啊
♪ Those lonely women ♪
是优质情人的不二之选
♪ Make good lovers ♪
她们都有着美丽的外表
♪ They're all at the mercy of a good-looking... ♪
希望简今天没给你添麻烦
I hope Jan wasn't too much of a bother today.
当然没有 开玩笑呢
No, no. Are you kidding?
我正好需要她帮忙
I can always use the help
而且简就像自家女儿一样
And Jan's like family,
对了 我正想跟你说这事
which is actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
盖尔跟我有想过
You know, Gail and I got to thinking,
如果我俩万一出了什么意外
if something were to happen to us--
怎么会 -不不不
Oh-- - No, no, no, no, no.
但万一出了意外
But if it did,
还有谁比我的布鲁伯格亲人
who would be better to look out for our kids
更适合照顾他们呢
than our other family, the Brobergs?
这份信任多么贵重啊
What a meaningful compliment.
血亲不行吗
What about blood relations?
你们没有旁系亲属吗
I mean, don't you have any?
其实 鲍勃
Well, Bob...
很可惜我的兄弟不是教会成员
Unfortunately, my brother's not in the church
盖尔的哥哥是个同性恋
and Gail's brother is a homosexual.
但你这么想象 布鲁伯格
But you think about it, Broberg.
我们也很愿意投桃报李
We sure would be happy to return the favor
帮你们照顾女儿的
and look out for the girls.
你真是太慷慨了
Oh, well, that's an awfully kind offer,
不过
but, uh...
万一我们出了意外
if anything were to happen to us,
我的双胞胎哥哥迪克 会抚养我女儿的
the girls would go to my twin brother, Dick.
是啊
Mm. - Yeah.
大家早已安排同意了的
It's already been arranged and agreed to.
我们很乐意帮你照顾珍妮和孩子们
We'd be happy to take Jenny and the boys.
能够代你尽职是我们的荣幸
Yeah, we would be honored to play that role for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对我来说意义重大
That means the world.
你们跟你哥哥签订协议了吗 鲍勃
Do you have paperwork, Bob, with your brother?
你知道 我们才刚考虑这个问题
You know, we're just starting to think about this,
一切都在摸索学习
and I'm still learning about the process.
有的 我应该把它放到什么地方了
Ooh, uh, yeah, I think we have it somewhere.
在卧室
In the bedroom
我可以带你去看看
I'm happy to show you.
我们的文件都放这里
This is where we keep all the paperwork.
这是简的出生证明吗
Is that Jan's birth certificate?
这个可爱的小足印
These tiny footprints.
希金斯教友跟我用的配方一样
Sister Higgins used the same recipe,
但她的应该更咸一点
only hers was much saltier, I think.
不知道是不是她往肉汁里加了糖 还是
I'm not sure if it's the gravy that has the sugar, or if--
贾斯帕 可以把肉糜给我吗
Jasper, can you pass me the meatloaf?
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表