剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
This way.
来吧
Come on.
嗯 我玩得很开心
Yeah, I had so much fun.
啊 她来了
Ah, there she is.
嗒哒
Ta-da
嘿 简
Hey, Jan.
苏珊在哪儿
Where's Susan?
我相信她正在包装一件非常特别的礼物
She is wrapping a very special present, I believe.
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
生日快乐
H-hey. Um, happy birthday.
我是肖恩的表弟
I'm Sean's cousin.
我在学校认识的你
Yeah. Yeah, I know who you are from school.
希望你不介意我来
I hope it's okay that I came
卡洛琳说我可以一起来
Caroline said I should tag along.
我不知道你有没有答应别人
I don't know if you've already promised somebody,
但卡洛琳说可能没有
but Caroline said probably not,
所以我想问你
so I just wanted to ask you
是否愿意下周五和我一起去舞会
if you would like to go to the dance with me next Friday.
不行
I can't.
嗯 好吧 对不起
Sure, yeah, okay. Sorry
我得去找我妹妹
I have to find my sister.
别担心 对不起
No worries. Sorry
简 他说了什么
Jan, what did he say?
他问你了吗
Did he ask you?
爸
Dad? - Yeah?
蒂芙和班迪特大概是病了
Tiffy and Bandit are sick or something.
你能快点吗 -等等
Can you hurry up? - W-Wait.
冷静 冷静点 好吗
Calm down. Calm down, all right?
我们会叫兽医的 好吗
We'll call the vet, all right?
我或者你妈妈会 会带它们去
And-- and me or your mom will-- will take them.
它们怎么了
What's wrong with them?
出什么事了
What's happening?
我不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, honey.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
它们可能只是吃了不该吃的东西
They probably just ate something they shouldn't.
你妈妈很快就回来了
Your mom'll be home soon.
简 你不应该看这个
Jan, you're not supposed to see this.
别过来
Uh, stay there.
外面是怎么了
Uh, what's going on out there?
我听到好大响声
I heard loud voices.
把那东西给我
Give me that.
等等 简 别
Wait, Jan, no.
简 全被你毁了
Jan, you ruined it.
你不该看到它的
You weren't supposed to see.
简
Jan?
这东西是什么时候到的
When did it get here?
今天
Today.
我邮购来的
I had to do a mail order.
把我攒的所有零花钱都花这上面了
I saved up all my pocket money to get it.
白噪音
White noise.
你看
See?
因为我知道你有时候睡不着
I got it 'cause I know you can't sleep sometimes.
我想帮你
I wanted to help.
怎么了 简
What's going on, Jan?
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
我只是希望你能应对得
I just hope it won't be as bad for you
没我这么痛苫
as it was for me.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你比我更强大
You're stronger.
比我更能承受负担
You'll bear the burden better than I ever did.
你又要逃走了吗
Are you going to run away again?
我无处可去了
There's nowhere left to run to.
我收到了严格的指示
I was given strict instructions
说这个蛋糕不能等
that cake doesn't wait.
是 但蒂芙和班迪特没事吗
Yeah, but are Tiffy and Bandit going to be okay?
当然了 姑娘们
Uh, yeah, girls.
他们会没事的
Uh, they're gonna be okay.
他们可能得在兽医那里过夜了
They're just probably gonna have to spend
不过这只是以防万一
the night at the vet, but just to make sure.
好吗
Okay?
我们能给简唱个歌♥吗
Can we sing to Jan?
当然了
You better.
不过你们知道歌♥词吗
But only if you know the words.
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的简
♪ Happy birthday, dear Jan ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday... ♪
那感觉就好像你的灵魂
It's like your soul
被撕扯成两半
being torn in half,
然后这两半
and then both those halves being
又再被撕扯成两半
torn in half again and--
不停地被撕扯着
and the tearing just keeps going
直到什么都不剩
till there's nothing left to tear.
那些死去的原子
And all those dead atoms
散落到宇宙之中
are scattered into the universe,
永远都找不回来了
lost forever.
早上好 16岁的姑娘
Well, good morning, 16-year-old.
你肯定是派对上玩得太累了
You must have tired yourself out at your party.
没换衣服就睡了
You slept in your dress.
你玩得开心吗
Did you have fun?
开心
Good.
谢谢你给我办派对
Thank you for throwing it.
没事
Of course.
对了简 蒂芙和班迪特马上就回家了
Oh, Jan, Tiffy and Bandit are coming home.
妈去接他们了
Mom went to go pick them up.
他们没事吗
They're okay?
当然没事
Course they're okay.
他们可是布博格家的
They're Brobergs.
多强大啊 是吧
Strong. Hm?
给你拿点早餐吧
Let's get you some breakfast, huh?
来吧
Come here.
给
There you go.
我
I, uh...
我非常爱你 小简
I love you to the moon and back, Jani.
我听说埃里克昨晚邀请你去舞会了
So I heard Eric invited you to the dance last night.
真的吗
Oh, he did, did he?
返校舞会就在下周了
Back to school dance is next week.
下周吗
Next week? Hm.
你要去吗 简
Are you going, Jan?
记住 别让任何男生碰你
Remember, don't let any boys touch you.
否则你会立刻蒸发的
Otherwise, you'll be vaporized instantly.
BGM 《Childhood's End》
你在睡梦里大喊大叫
♪ You shout in your sleep ♪
也许是生活的压力逼得你太紧
♪ Perhaps the price is just too steep ♪
要是一旦接受考验
♪ Is your conscious at rest ♪
你的良心还能如此轻松吗
♪ If once put to the test? ♪
你在自己的
♪ You awake with a start ♪
心跳声中醒来
♪ To just the beating of your heart ♪
天空之下 只有一个男人
♪ Just one man beneath the sky ♪
他只有两只耳朵 两只眼睛
♪ Just two ears, just two eyes ♪
你开始陷入
♪ You set sail across the sea ♪
过去长长的深思与回忆里
♪ Of long past thoughts and memories ♪
你愿意跟我跳支舞吗
Would you like to dance, maybe?
被残酷的现实所侵袭
♪ Merge with harsh realities ♪
我 -没事的
I'm-- - It's fine.
反正我也不是约翰·特拉沃尔塔
I'm no John Travolta anyway.
约翰·特拉沃尔塔 美国演员、制片人
你的眼睛越来越湿润
♪ Your eyes are growing moist ♪
你从未表示过恐惧
♪ And all the fears never voiced ♪
可你却说不得不去做最后的选择
♪ Say you have to make your final choice ♪
不
No, um...
没事的
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表