剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
他们就会说 说些 说我
they're gonna say things like-like I'm a...
说我是个同性恋或者
Like I'm a homosexual or...
你
Y--
你和B吗
You...and B?
我不懂
I don't understand.
没什么需要懂的
There's nothing to understand.
鲍勃
Bob.
什么 -16
What? - 16.
对 60+16
Oh, yes, it is, 60 plus 16
我能坐这吗
Can I sit here?
你想坐这吗 别人都不想
You want to? Nobody else does.
我当然想
Of course I want to.
我不应该跟你说话的 但是
I'm not supposed to talk to you, but...
我觉得应该没事
I think it's okay.
你不饿吗 -不太饿
Aren't you hungry? - Not really.
我感觉不太舒服
I'm not feeling well.
如果你喜欢可以吃我的
You can have mine if you want.
不用了 也许你过会就想吃了
That's okay. You might wanna eat it later.
自从我回来之后
Nobody really talks to me at all pretty much
就没什么人跟我说话
ever since I came back.
嗯
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我想应该是他们不让大家跟你说话的
I think they told everybody not to talk to you about it,
当他们也没让我参加那个会
but they didn't let me go to that assembly,
所以我也不确定
so I dunno.
什么会
What assembly?
妈
Mom.
他们开了个会
There was a whole assembly.
他们不让贾斯珀参加因为他们跟学生们
They wouldn't let Jasper go because they were talking
讲的是有关我和B的事
to all the kids about me and B.
他们为什么要这么大惊小怪的
Why did they have to make such a big fuss
搞得所有学生都把我当成怪人
that now everybody at school treats me weird?
抱歉 简妮
Janny, I'm so sorry.
真不想看到你不开心
I hate to see you unhappy.
你说事情会跟原来一样的
You said things would be normal.
盖尔今天又找我了
I heard from Gail again today
我在考虑这件事
I was thinking about that.
也许我们应该去见见詹妮弗·弗格森
Maybe we should go see Jennifer Ferguson.
看她怎么说
See what she has to say.
我们可以让她说
We could let her do all the talking.
上了法庭对简不好
A trial would be bad for Jan.
詹妮弗 我们过来是因为
We are only here because you are a good member
我们是社区的良好市民 而且我们
of the community, Jennifer, and we--
你一直都是我们的优质客户
You've always been a good customer for many years.
谢谢你 鲍勃
Well, thank you, Bob.
露蒂还问起简呢
Ruthie was asking about Jan, by the way.
让我替她带好
She says hi.
多好的孩子
Aw, that's sweet. - Mm-hmm.
你有庭外和解的建议对吧
So we understand that you have a proposal,
是的
uh, for us? - Yeah, of course.
我们有办法避免开庭
There's a way to avoid a public trial.
只需要签些文件就行
It'll just require some paperwork.
什么办法
What way is that?
这是什么
Uh, and what is this?
宣誓书你们看了之后签字就行
Affidavits for you to look over and sign.
你们知道宣誓书是什么吧
You know what an affidavit is, right?
这是用于陈述事实的法律术语
Oh, it's just legal jargon for a statement of truth.
如果你们在这些文件上签字我们就可以
If you sign these papers, we can set the record straight
澄清在墨西哥之前发生的事情
about what happened before Mexico.
然后事情就可以解决了
That's all I need from you in order to settle things.
上面说罗伯特·贝希托尔德
This says that Robert Berchtold
带走简是我们允许的
had permission to take Jan.
这不是事实
That's not true.
抱歉 但如果不这样就要进行长♥期♥持续的庭审
I'm sorry, but the other way is a long, drawn-out trial.
你们不是不想这样吗
I thought you didn't want that.
但这是在撒谎啊
But this is a lie.
庭审绝对是最可怕的噩梦
A trial will be your worst nightmare.
我们也不得不提出
We'll have to make a case
你们做父母不够格 将孩子置于险境
that you're unfit parents who endangered your children.
你们不想看见自己的孩子们被带走吧
I know you don't wanna see your girls get taken away
没人可以这样对我们吧
No one can do that.
我可是见识过的
I've seen it happen.
而且说实话 我们也有好多可以说的
And honestly, we have so much we could say here...
比如 鲍勃一直有同性恋倾向
like how Bob suffers from being a homosexual, for one.
我不是 -你想在法庭上发誓
I am not-- - Do you wanna swear in court
说你和鲍勃·贝希托尔德之间
under oath that nothing sexual happened
没有任何性互动吗
between you and Bob Berchtold?
如果大家都知道你做过什么会怎么看你呢
How would you feel if everyone in the ward knew what you did?
但你让我们说的话都不是事实啊
But what you're asking us to say is just not true.
你怎么知道事实是什么呢 玛丽·安
How do you know what's true, Mary Ann?
你听见医生说的了 你女儿自己也说了
You heard the doctors. Even your daughter says it:
在墨西哥什么都没发生
nothing bad happened in Mexico.
我是说 你真的希望自己的家庭被这事
I mean, do you really want to pull your family apart
搞得四分五裂吗
over this?
你们不如再仔细看看这些文件吧
Why don't you look over these papers again?
要来杯咖啡吗
Can I get you a coffee?
你不喝咖啡
You don't drink coffee.
水吧
Uh, how 'bout some waters?
我去给你们拿点水
Yeah, I'll get you some waters.
你们想什么呢
What were you thinking?
艾伦·芬特在哪
Where's Allen Funt?
我是参加了“空中快照”吗 -加斯
Am I on "Candid Camera"? - Garth
空中快照是艾伦·芬特做的系列节目,偷♥拍♥人们在突发♥情♥况下的反应
你们怎么能签这种协议
How could you sign a statement like that?
你们不能跟刑事律师打交道
You don't deal with the criminal lawyer.
那是平考克先生的工作
That's Mr. Pincock's job
他是检察官
He's the prosecutor.
我们只是想为简着想
We were just trying to do what's best for Jan
想把这事快点翻篇
to put this all behind us
对简来说最好的就是让那个人去坐牢
What's best for Jan is to put that man under the prison
那还是要上庭吗
So there still will be a trial?
如果让我来处理的话当然上庭
If I have anything to do with it,
但你们却搬起石头砸了自己的脚
but you shot our case right in the foot.
对 对不起 我们不知道
I-I'm sorry. We didn't know.
听证会在下周
The hearing is next week.
你们明天要在报纸上
You are going to release statements
发表声明
tomorrow morning to the press,
撤销你们所说的一切
and you are gonna retract what you said.
很抱歉给你造成了不便
We are sorry for the inconvenience,
我们会立刻那么做的
and we will do that right away.
好吧
Okay.
行吧
Okay.
我不想发脾气 过去的就让它过去吧
I hate to blow my stack, but what's done is done.
现在我们只能尽我们所能来处理这个案子了
Now we just need to present the best case that we can.
听证会上没有陪审团
There will be no jury at the hearing.
你们在法官面前
You will each give private testimony
提供各自的证词就可以
before the judge.
贝希托尔德先生
And Mr. Berchtold, well,
有权面对原告
he's entitled to face his accuser
所以他也会在场
so he will be in the room,
提醒我一件事 我需要你
which reminds me, I'm gonna need
把那份结婚证书给我
that marriage certificate from you.
我 我把那个寄回墨西哥了
I-I sent that back to Mexico.
什么
You did what?
为了让他们废除这份婚书
To get it annulled.
你寄回的
You didn't send the original document,
不是原件吧
did you?
那可是我们的重要证据啊
That's a key piece of evidence.
那你至少有复印件吧
Please tell me that you have copies.
鲍勃
Oh, Bob
我们 我们再想办法吧
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表