剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
邦尼
Bunny, he--
他自杀了
he took his own life.
吞弹自尽
Shot himself.
他自杀的时候 老婆也在场
His-- his wife was right there when he did it.
行吧 咱们争取今天把
Well, let's just get that popcorn machine
爆米花机修好
up and running today.
7点的时候人最多
Rush is at 7:00.
我忙得脚都不离地
I don't get to sit down most nights,
但你知道 不搬砖就养不了家
but you know, working for a living.
听着还是挺好玩的 -是啊
Still sounds fun, though. - Yeah.
或许我能给你打下手
You think I could help out sometime?
我真是太喜欢这儿了
Yeah, I just love it up here.
那就好
Oh, that's great.
奶奶和乔叔不久会来看望我们
And Grandma and Uncle Joe are coming to visit too.
另外 我们过几天要去红粉加特
Plus, we're going to the Pink Garter in a couple days,
Pink Garter: 杰克森霍尔市的一处艺术表演场地
就是我提起过的那家剧院
that theater I told you about.
真的吗
Really?
我想介绍几个人给你认识
Someone I want you to meet.
我也想认识 我可以一起去吗
And me too. Am I coming?
就简一人
Just Jan.
别愁眉不展的
Turn that frown upside down.
开心
♪ Happy ♪
简 你♥爸♥要过去接你
Jan, your father is coming to get you,
就这么简单
and that's that.
行 就算把我接回去 我还会再回来的
Okay, so I'll just leave and come back again.
我不开玩笑
And I mean it too.
得了吧
Oh, fiddle.
B才没有那么多钱
B doesn't have the money
一直让你飞来飞去的
to keep flying you back and forth.
简 他现在跟你在一起吗 我要跟他讲话
Jan, is he there with you? I want to talk to him.
这不关B的事
Don't go blaming B.
是我自己决定要来的
I came here, and it was my own decision.
而且贾斯珀也在这 我们过得很开心
You know, Jasper's here too, and we're having a great time.
秋天开学前我会回家的
I'll be back home before school starts in the fall,
就这样
and that's that.
好吧
Okay.
因为她是自己离家出走的 所以
We can't use FBI resources like we did last time
我们无法像上次一样动用联调局的资源
since she's technically a runaway,
但至少这一次
but the good news is is that this time,
我们知道她去了哪儿
we know where she is.
她没有失踪
She's not missing.
但感觉就像她失踪了
Feels like she's missing.
如果联调局打算袖手旁观
Well, if the FBI's not gonna get involved,
我会亲自开车过去 接她回来
I'll just drive up there myself and get her.
先冷静
Now hold on.
我们要考虑两件事
There are two things we need to consider.
第一件 潜在的暴♥力♥冲突
First is the potential for violence.
我才不怕他
I'm not afraid of that man.
第二件 简自己也告诉你了
The second is what Jan has already told you.
就算你带她回来
Even if you bring her back,
她还是会次离家出走
she's just gonna leave again.
我们得对她动之以理
We need to convince her
让她明白回家才是最好的选择
that the right choice is to come home.
B不发话 她是不会回家的
She's not gonna come home unless B tells her to.
但让那个人听我们的话 简直难如登天
And I don't know how we get that man to do anything.
我其实有个好主意
Actually, I already have an idea.
我想给你们介绍一位名♥师♥律师
There's a civil attorney that I'd like to introduce you to,
他叫马克·埃蒙
a guy by the name of Mark Eamons.
他可不是善类
He's not a nice guy.
我帮你们牵个线吧
Can I put you in touch?
明天去剧院我好兴奋
I'm real excited about the theater tomorrow.
你还不告诉我到底要见谁吗
You still not gonna tell me who I'm meeting?
不
No.
真希望贾斯珀能跟我们一起熬夜
I sure wish Jasper could have stayed up with us.
他累坏了
Yeah, well, he's wiped out.
跟他老爸一样工作得太辛苫了
Working like a dog like his old man.
不要啊
No!
星象上说我这周会特别幸运
Horoscope said I was gonna be extra lucky this week.
我真该警告你的
I guess I should have warned you.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
别搞错
♪ Don't get me wrong ♪
我觉得你还没弄清楚
♪ Don't think you've got it made ♪
我的小狮子
My little Leo...
你根本不知道 你对我来说有多重要
You are so dear to me, you have no idea.
第一次见到你 我就像被你钉在了原地
The very first time I laid eyes on you, I was transfixed,
那时候我还不知道我们的使命呢
and that was even before we knew about the mission
我能感觉到你吸引着我
I could feel you drawing me in,
靠近你
drawing me to you.
而现在
And now...
我觉得没有你 我根本活不下去
now I don't think I could live without your special light.
我马上就回来
You know, I will be back in a jiff.
娃娃 我一直想告诉你一件事
You know, Dolly, I've been waiting to tell you something
他们今天联♥系♥我了
I heard from them today.
他们在问 什么时候能见到孩子
They were asking when the baby's coming.
我说我也不知道
I said I have no idea.
我说我们在努力了
I said we're trying.
有时候他们可真吓人
Oh, that scares the heck out of me sometimes,
但我只能信任他们
but I just have to trust them.
他们懂得那么多
They have so much knowledge.
而在整个宇宙中
And in the whole universe,
我和你被选中
you and I were chosen,
让我内心充满欢喜
and that brings joy to my heart
因为爱你原本就是对的
to know that loving you is right.
出来吧
Come on out.
霍斯特曼先生 你知道你的委托人
Mr. Horstmann, are you aware that your client,
罗伯特·贝希托尔德又一次带走了简吗
Robert Berchtold, has Jan Broberg again?
我是鲍勃和玛丽·安·布博格的代表律师
I'm the attorney representing Bob and Mary Ann Broberg,
他们告诉我简和贝希托尔德
and they tell me Jan and Berchtold
自从周二下午就到了
have been in Jackson Hole, Wyoming,
怀俄明州的杰克森霍尔
since Tuesday afternoon.
什么
What?
不
Oh, no.
已经48小时了
That is 48 hours.
如果布博格夫妇要不回来女儿
I'm ready to file a civil lawsuit
我准备以他们的名义
on behalf of the Brobergs
提起民事诉讼
if they do not get their daughter back.
我会手刃贝希托尔德的
I will bleed Berchtold like a pig.
他的车 房♥子 生意
His cars, his houses, his businesses,
兄弟 妻子 孩子
his brother, his wife, his kids.
任何卷进这件事的人 都会被牵连
Anybody who helped him out will get swept up in this thing,
而且我也不介意扩大伤害范围
and I am more than happy to spread the pain around.
别忘了之前还有缓刑
Let's not forget the, uh, suspended sentence either.
5年 对吧
That was five years, wasn't it?
我会立刻把简送回家
I can get Jan back home, pronto.
我先联♥系♥一下委托人 拜托了
Just let me contact my client, please.
我有钟 霍斯特曼
I'm watching the clock, Horstmann.
别想糊弄我
Don't fuck with me on this.
就在里面
Just in here.
这位应该就是
Well, I'm assuming this is the famous daughter
你天天挂在嘴边的女儿吧
I've been hearing so much about.
没错了
You got that right.
这就是简
This is Jan.
你觉得如何
So what did you think?
这是第一场演出
That was the first show, you know,
所以你是我的第一位观众
so you're my very first audience.
我觉得你好美啊
Well, I just thought that you were amazing
你表演过吗
Have you done much acting?
你♥爸♥爸说你还挺有天赋的
Your dad says you got the bug.
我 我以前
Um, I-- well, yeah, I've--
以前表演过
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表