剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
that Berchtold has with Jan and young girls,
性痴迷是
exclusively young girls,
无法治愈的
is incurable.
我说这些不是为了吓唬你
I don't say any of this to frighten you,
但他身上有精神病人格的所有特征
but he has all the hallmarks of a psychopathic personality.
他不会像我们一样
He doesn't experience guilt
感到内疚 或者悔恨和恐惧
or remorse or fear like we do.
等简回来 无论如何你都不能让他
When Jan gets back, you cannot give him one inch,
接近她
not one moment of access to her
一分钟都不行
no matter what.
谁也不知道他能做出什么事来
There is no telling what he is capable of.
爱
♪ Love ♪
BGM: Love Will Keep Us Together - Captain & Tennille
爱会让我们在一起
♪ Love will keep us together ♪
请随时想念我
♪ Think of me, babe, whenever ♪
快点 我们一起拍张照吧
Hey, quick, let's get a picture.
嘿 大牛仔
Hey, cowboy.
唱首歌♥ 别浪费时间
♪ Singing a song, don't mess around ♪
乔尔 来吧
Joel, come on.
你只需要坚强
♪ You just gotta be strong ♪
都停下吧 因为我真的爱你
♪ Just stop 'cause I really love you ♪
停下吧
♪ Stop ♪
我一直在想你
♪ I've been thinking of you ♪
正视我的内心
♪ Look in my heart ♪
爱让我们在一起
♪ And let love keep us together ♪
不是这样的
That ain't it.
我还没来得及把它包起来
Now I didn't get a chance to wrap it,
因为我得趁你狼吞虎咽吃午饭的时候
'cause I had to sneak out and get it
偷偷溜出去取
while you were scarfing down your lunch.
我才没有狼吞虎咽
I do not scarf.
你明明就有 你这无情的进食机器
You do too scarf. You're a little scarf machine.
天堂
♪ Heaven ♪
打开吧
Go ahead.
这是一台缝纫机
It's a sewing machine.
我从来没有过我专属的缝纫机
I've never had one just for myself.
我知道 孩子 现在你有了
I know, kid. Well, now you do.
我超爱的 谢谢 -嗯 不客气
I just love it. Thank you. - Yeah, you're welcome.
嘿 简 现在你的礼物都拆好了
Hey, Jan, now that you're done with all your presents,
你想玩拉米纸牌吗
you want to play rummy?
不是很想
Oh, not really.
嘿 我可以和你玩啊 小家伙
Hey, I'll play cards with you, bud.
来吧
Go on.
你的爱如暴雨般来势汹汹
♪ Showers, your love comes in showers ♪
吃点这个蛋糕怎么样
How about some of this cake?
全家欢游乐中心
Family Fun Center.
霍斯特曼先生找你 爸爸
Mr. Horstmann for you, Dad.
你让我感受到你爱的力量
♪ You let me feel your loving power ♪
你们两个美女去散散步吧
Why don't you two beauties take a walk, huh?
散步 莽汉可以护送你们
Promenade. Toughie here can escort you.
我待会儿跟上
I'll catch you up.
你的爱让我满溢
♪ When you came, my cup runneth over ♪
我可爱的小天使 天堂
♪ My sweet little angel. Heaven ♪
我美丽的小天使
♪ My pretty little angel ♪
有什么事吗 霍斯特曼先生
What can I do for you, Mr. Horstmann?
你到底在想什么
What the hell are you thinking?
马上把那女孩带回波卡特洛
Get the girl back to Pocatello now!
她才来了四天
She's only been here four days.
而且 简不想回来了
Plus, Jan doesn't want to come back.
那不是重点
Well, that's beside the point.
她还是个孩子 她父母想让她回家
She's a kid, and her parents want her home.
如果你不赶紧回来
They are going to sue you
他们会起诉你并逮捕你
and have you arrested if you don't comply.
如果她是我妻子 他们就不能这么做
They couldn't do any of that if she was my wife.
是吗
Could they?
是的
No.
但你得征得她父母之一的同意
But you would need one of her parents
才能结婚
to consent to a marriage,
我不认为他们会同意
and I hardly think you can expect them to do that.
他们都快急疯了
They are beside themselves!
让我告诉你一点关于鲍勃
Let me tell you a little something
和玛丽·安·布罗伯格的事 好吗
about Bob and Mary Ann Broberg, okay?
他们根本不是好父母
They are not fit to raise cattle.
贝希托尔德先生
Mr. Berchtold,
先把简送回家 好吗
just get Jan back home for now, all right?
今天 -嗯 我说了可以
Today. - Yeah, I said all right!
我们应该在一起
We're supposed to be together.
我知道
Hey, I know.
没关系 -有关系
It's all right, - It's not all right.
我们必须继续努力
We have to keep trying.
否则 扎达和泽特拉会让苏珊取代我的位置
Otherwise, Zada and Zethra will make Susan take my place
凯伦则会失明
and Karen will go blind.
你可以试着和我妈妈谈谈
You know, you could try talking to my mom,
她会听的 如果
She'll listen if my--
就是 如果 鲍勃不在的话
you know, if Bob s not there.
她之前站在他那边
She was only taking his side before
只是因为他想离婚
because he wanted to get a divorce.
什么
What?
呃 有件事
Uh, there's something--
有件关于玛丽·安的事你应该知道
There's something you ought to know about Mary Ann.
妈的
Oh, hell.
她也爱上了我
She's in love with me too.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
亲爱的 我本来不想告诉你的
Oh, honey, I didn't want to tell you.
我不忍♥心看到你
I couldn't stand to see you--
看到你伤心 但你有权知道
see you hurt, but you got to know.
她这么心碎 是因为她知道
She's all broken up because she knows
你和我对彼此的感觉
how you and I feel about each other.
我也告诉她了
And I've told her.
我告诉过她别再给我打电♥话♥了 也别再过来了
I've told her stop calling and stop coming around.
我爸知道吗
Does my dad know?
知道
Sure.
嗯
Yeah.
他威胁了我
He threatened me,
在前院的草坪上大喊大叫
hollering out on the front lawn,
当着雅各布和珍妮的面咒骂
cussing in front of Jacob and Jenny.
亲爱的
Dolly.
你和我都被赋予了神圣的知识
You and I have been trusted with a sacred knowledge.
我们都知道我们的爱是真实的 也很重要
We know that our love is true and important.
我们要做的就是保持忠诚
All we have to do is stay faithful.
我们不知道扎达和泽特拉还有什么招没使出来
We don't know what Zada and Zethra have in store.
也许你会回鲍勃和玛丽·安家
Maybe you going back to Bob and Mary Ann's.
也许这就是计划的一部分
Maybe that's part of the plan.
无论你在哪里 你都是我的伴侣
You are my companion no matter where you are.
好的
Okay.
现在 亲爱的
Now, Dolly...
是时候做出决定了
Time to make that call.
好
Okay.
好了 孩子
Okay, kiddo.
我需要你搭把手
I'm gonna need some help.
去啊 布博格
Go on, Broberg.
你总是能帮上忙
You're always good for a helping hand.
你拿枪干什么
What are you gonna do with that?
你根本不会用
You don t even know how to use one
简不出房♥间
Jan's refusing to come out of her room.
我去看看鸡肉好了没
I should go check on the chicken.
玛丽·安
Mary Ann.
我知道我们说过在屋里放武器的事
I know what we said about weapons in the house.
我没有用武器威胁他
I didn't threaten him with it,
但简看到了
but Jan did see it.
她害怕吗
Was she scared?
还真不害怕
No, actually.
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表