剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
你一点感觉都没有吗
Don't you even feel anything?
我爱你
I love you.
这就是我的感受
That's what I'm feeling.
我做了那么多
Everything that I've done,
你就只有这一个感觉
that's it?
你爱我
You just love me?
时间永远都不够 我们没时间了
There'll never be time, not for us.
你跟她谈过了吗
Did you talk to her?
只聊了几句
Just for a minute.
她很痛苦
She's suffering.
我能感觉到她
I can feel her...
在挣扎
wrestling...
感觉真正的简妮正在消失
Like the real Janny's disappearing.
我
I, uh--
我不该发脾气的
I shouldn't have lost my temper.
我得跟她道歉
I'll need to apologize to her.
你觉得我要不要现在去道歉
You think I should do it now?
她应该已经睡了
I think she's gone to sleep already.
明早 大家情绪都会缓和
We'll all feel better in the morning.
到时候我再跟她谈吧
I'll speak to her about it then.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, sweethear--
亲爱的的鲍勃和玛丽·安
Dear Bob and Mary Ann,
你们不让我做正确的事
you won't let me do what's right,
那我就做不该做的事吧
so I will do what's wrong.
我走了 没跟B一起 你们不接受我的话
I am leaving without B, do not plan on coming back
我是不会回来的 -我是不会回来的
until you accept me as I am. - Until you accept me as I am.
“我不能接受”拼写错误
"I cannot accept," misspelled,
你们的宗教以及你们糟糕的道德
"Your religion or your screwed up morals.
我只想做我自己 跟B在一起
"I just want to be me and have B.
求你们了 在我们都被毁灭之前 让我走吧
"Please, before all of us are destroyed, let me go.
简
Jan."
天
God in heaven.
彼得 我知道这都是贝希托尔德支的招
Now, Pete, I know that Berchtold is behind this.
我知道的 我
I know it. I-- I mean, J--
简和我昨天确实言辞激烈了些 但
Jan and I did have some harsh words yesterday, but--
不是拼写问题 这封信的口吻就不像是她写的
It's not just the spelling. It doesn't even sound like her!
不像是她写的
It's just-- it doesn't sound like her.
要么是贝希托尔德冒充她写的信
Either Berchtold wrote the letter pretending to be her
要么她在写信的时候太痛苦了
or she was distressed composing it.
我会找他假释官核实一下
I'll check with his parole officer,
但我估计他应该
but my guess is we'll find him
就在他该在的地方
right where he's supposed to be.
他想让人觉得是她自愿离开的
He wants to make it seem like she left of her own volition.
这次他很小心
He's being careful this time.
我希望你是错的
Well, I hope you're wrong about that.
我也希望
So do I.
有消息会告诉你
I'll let you know when I hear.
回头打给你
Call you back.
谢谢 彼得
Thank you, Pete.
他怎么说
So what did he say?
很复杂
Okay, it's complicated.
你好 布博格家
Hello. Brobergs.
是我
It's me.
你在哪儿 B
Where are you, B?
简跟你在一起吗
Is Jan with you?
没 没在 玛丽·安
No. No, no, Mary Ann, no.
她给我打过电♥话♥
No, she called.
说她离家出走了
Said she ran away.
我喝了一上午酒
Oh, I've been drinking myself sick all morning.
她说她沿高速公路走
Said she walked down to the highway
拦下辆卡车
and she hailed down a truck.
我才不信
I don't believe that for a second.
拦下辆卡车
Hailed down a truck?
我没说谎
Well, that's the truth.
我让她忘了我
I told her to forget about me,
你和鲍勃不同意
that you and Bob don't-- don't approve,
她说她忘不了
and she said she can't.
我该怎么办 玛丽·安
What am I supposed to do, Mary Ann?
她一个人在外面 我很担心
I worry about her being out there so much.
我受够了
I am at the end.
听我说 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Now, you listen to me, you son of a bitch.
我知道你是个什么东西
I know what you are.
我花了太长时间才看清楚
It took me too long,
但我知道你就是个怪物
but I know you are a monster.
一个无情卑鄙的男人
A heartless, vile excuse of a man!
我搭上性命也会
And I will get my daughter away from you
把我女儿从你身边带走
if it is the last thing I do on this Earth!
太阳刚刚下山
♪ The sun is just going down now ♪
不会再升起了
♪ And won't be back again ♪
但最近
♪ But lately ♪
我一直感觉有点低落
♪ I've been feeling kind of low ♪
如同夕阳
♪ Just like the setting sun ♪
回家的路很长
♪ It's a long road home ♪
我不知道
♪ I don't know ♪
你在何方
♪ Where you are ♪
虽然你离我很远
♪ And though you're far away ♪
我能看穿你
♪ I can see through you ♪
我能看穿你
♪ I can see through you ♪
每一天
♪ Each and every ♪
每一分
♪ Minute of the day ♪
我能看穿你
♪ I can see through you ♪
但我不知道我看到了什么
♪ But I don't know what I see ♪
一大早 看着窗外
♪ Early in the morning, look out the window ♪
不知道该去何方
♪ Don't know where to go ♪
乘坐10:30的火车离开
♪ Leaving on that 10:30 train ♪
你知道我告诉过她
♪ You know I told her so ♪
我能看穿你
♪ I can see through you ♪
每一天
♪ Each and every ♪
每一分钟
♪ Minute of the day ♪
我能看穿你
♪ I can see through you ♪
看穿你
♪ Through you ♪
看穿你
♪ Through you ♪
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表