剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
因患精神疾病
Robert Ersol Berchtold,
和精神缺陷
be acquitted of the charges set forth
受到免责保护
by reason of mental disease or defect,
无罪释放
excluding responsibility.
但卫生福利部门有义务
The defendant is hereby committed
接管被告的治疗
to the Department of Health and Welfare.
也就是不用坐牢
It means no jail time.
恭喜
Congratulations.
所以他不会出来害人了
So he's not going free?
不会
No.
他会在精神病院
He might be in a medical facility
待上很久很久
for a very long time, maybe even longer
或许比坐牢还漫长
than he would have been in prison.
但愿吧
Well, let's hope so.
是啊
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
天父 请保佑B
Heavenly Father, please let B
早日出狱
get out of the hospital soon.
我们时间不多了
We're running out of time.
我真的
I'm just really--
简
Jan?
不好意思 卡洛琳
I'm sorry, Caroline.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我做了个很奇怪的梦
I just had a weird dream.
你回来我们真的很开心
We're so glad you're back.
家里的人都很爱你
We all love you so much here.
她现在跟玛丽安在一起
Mary Ann is with her right now.
至少她还愿意跟看到妈妈
At least she'll look at her mother,
至于我 在她心里已经被他彻底抹黑了
because he's got her dead set and brainwashed against me.
她一言不发
I mean, she-- she hardly speaks.
拒绝睡在自己房♥间
She-- she refuses to sleep in her own room.
她只跟苏珊一起睡
She'll only sleep in Susan's, but she won't--
却不告诉我们为什么
she won't tell us why.
她似乎活在另一个世界里
It's like she's living in a different world.
她是我的女儿 但我觉得她像道谜题
She's my child, but she's a complete mystery to me.
我
And I-- I just...
我真希望听一听她对我们的要求
I wish that she could tell us what she needs from us.
她需要空间才能成长
She needs freedom to grow up.
你们不可能时时刻刻都看着他
You can't watch her every minute.
但你们又得时不时地关注她
But it's also important to keep engaging her,
这样等她准备开口时
so when she's ready to talk,
她才知道你们在他身边
she knows you'll be there for her.
要是一切都太晚呢
But what if it's too late?
我第一次跟她做治疗时 让她画出自己的家庭
When we first sat down, I asked her to draw her family.
你也在上面
There you are.
跟姐妹同在一个屋檐下
All under one roof with her sisters.
我认为 她仍然对家和家人
It tells me she still sees her home and family
有着很强的归属感
as a place of belonging.
她还画了小狗
She even drew the dogs.
她喜欢小狗
She loves the dogs.
但她没画出自己
She didn't draw herself, though.
没有
No.
虽然她人回到了波卡特洛 回到了我们身边
She's back here in Pocatello with us,
但在其他方面 她还没有准备好回归
but in other ways, she's not ready to come home
希望假以时日
I hope that with time,
她会放下心防
Jan will feel more comfortable
谈谈自己的经历
opening up about her experiences.
她
She'll, uh...
这段经历会伴随他一生
she'll carry them with her throughout her life.
但是鲍勃
But Bob...
治愈需要过程
there is a path to healing.
别放弃
Don't give up.
瞧瞧他
Look at him.
我们要替天行道了
Hell, we're doing a good deed.
给那个变♥态♥点颜色瞧瞧
Sending that pervert a message.
打烊
你好 布罗格一家
Hi. Brobergs.
妈妈
Mom!
你快过来
Can you come right now?
怎么了
What happened?
快 快上
Let's go! Let's go!
天啊 妈妈
Oh, my gosh, Mom.
我先生呢
Where's my husband?
鲍勃
Bob?
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
爸
Dad?
他在里面吗
Is he in there?
这都是我的错
It's my fault.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad! - Dad!
姑娘们
Girls!
都过来 不要怕 没事了
Come here. It's okay. It's okay.
我没事 我就在这
I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm right here.
我在这儿呢 没关系
I'm right here. It's okay.
商店 -让它烧吧
The store... - Let it burn.
让它烧
Let it burn.
我需要的都在这里了
I got everything I need right here.
没关系的
It's okay.
他们在看 他们生你的气了
They're watching, and they're angry with you.
伟大美国小说
Great American novel?
这将是我的第二本书了
It'll actually be my second book.
哇 -嗯
Wow. - Yeah.
你今天有访客
Um, you had visitors today.
两个男的 说这很重要
Two men who said it was very important
但是 你没有探视权
But, um, you don't have visitation privileges.
好吧 我就这么倒霉
Well, that's just my luck.
可能是来说我孩子的事的
Well, it's probably about my kids
我的大儿子 呃
My oldest is, uh...
他的腿有点问题
he's got some problems with his legs.
他妈妈现在和一个小丑
And, uh, his mother's running around
在一起 所以
with some clown now, so...
总之
Anyway.
嗯 -他们留下了这个
Yeah. - They left this.
真的 我应该把它交给你的医生
Really, I'm supposed to give it to your doctor.
我也自己抚养孩子的
I'm raising one on my own too.
做到了
没关系
Shh. It's okay.
我 我没有怀疑
I-- I wasn't doubting.
我还是坚信
I still believe.
秋
我呼出我的本我
I breathe out me.
我呼吸着成为我想成为的人
And I breathe in who I wanna be.
喂 布博格家
Hello? Brobergs.
娃娃
Dolly?
是我
This is she.
我和你父亲谈过了
I've been speaking with your father.
他让我打电♥话♥给你 告诉你他很好
He asked me to call you and tell you he's okay
很快就会出来
and he'll be getting out soon.
听你这么说 我很高兴
Well, that's-- that's good to hear.
显然 这只不过是个大误会
Apparently, it was all just a big mix-up.
别告诉别人
Between you and me,
我们都有点惊讶他居然进了这里
we're a bit surprised he's in here at all.
你有钢笔吗
Do you have a pen?
嗯
Uh...
我有一攴铅笔
I have a pencil.
那也行
Yep, that's just fine.
把这个记下来
Uh, write this down.
他会在17号♥晚上在
He'll meet you the evening of the 17th
霍尔堡见你
at Fort Hall.
福克纳环线路8427号♥
That's 8427 Faulkner Loop Road.
娃娃
Ah, Dolly
我好久没见到你了
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表