剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表
还有你 亮眼睛
You too, Bright Eyes.
去洗手吧
Go and wash up.
我真的认为最后肯定会发现
And I really think that we'll just know
这只是场误会而已
it's one big misunderstanding.
嘿 鲍勃
Well, hey, Bob.
你在布拉格姆城有什么发现吗
Any luck in Brigham City?
没有
No, uh--
我们没
We didn't, um--
你为什么来我家了
Why are you not at your house?
我就是想来陪陪玛丽·安
Oh, well, I figured Mary Ann could use some company.
如果他们打来的话 贾斯珀在家呢
Jasper's home, if they call.
我去仓库了
I went by the storage unit.
里面是空的
It was empty.
房♥车不在
There was no motorhome.
但我还在等其他
But I'm still waiting to hear back
几个亲戚的回话 所以
from a few relatives, so--
我觉得必须得报♥警♥了
It's time we ought to alert the authorities.
盖尔
Gail.
如果你是珍妮的话会怎么做
What do you do if you were Jenny?
谢谢你给我讲述整个过程
Mm-hmm. Well, thank you for filling me in on the situation.
你觉得这个家伙会伤害你女儿吗
Do you think this fella might hurt your girl?
他不会伤害简的 我们就是
He'd never hurt Jan. We just...
觉得应该告诉警♥察♥
you know, thought we should contact you.
先生 我
Sir, um-- well, I--
我们希望
And we would like to request
你们能对此事保密
that you keep this confidential.
如果你不认为她有危险
If you don't think she's in danger,
而且你们也不想报告失踪
and you don't want to file a missing persons report,
那我觉得没什么好保密的
I don't know what there is to keep confidential.
既然涉及到未成年人
Since there's a minor involved,
我建议你打给当地的联调局
I'd advise you to call the local FBI office
让他们知晓此事
just to keep them informed.
哦 好吧
Uh-- oh, all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
他怎么说
What did he say?
他说我们应该联♥系♥当地的联调局
He said we should call the local FBI office.
联调局吗
The FBI?
玛丽·安
Mary Ann.
玛丽·安 拜托 我觉得这样做
Mary Ann, please, I just don't understand
没有任何好处
what good could come from this.
我觉得我们打电♥话♥之前
And I just think that we should think about it
应该再好好想想 拜托了
just for a minute, please. Please.
喂 这里是联调局波卡特洛办公室
Hello, you've reached the Pocatello office of the FBI.
现在是非办公时间 请周一8点再致电
This office is closed until Monday at 8:00 AM.
如果是紧急情况
If this is an emergency,
请致电蒙大拿州巴特的联调局总部
please call the FBI's central office in Butte, Montana.
周一才有人上班
It's closed till Monday.
他们说如果是紧急事件
They said if it's a real emergency
可以打给巴特的联调局总部
to call the central office in Butte.
联调局总部
Central office?
如果只是通知他们的话
If it's just to keep them informed--
他周一肯定回来了
He'll be back by Monday.
如果他不回来 我们周一一早就打给联调局
If he's not, we call the FBI first thing Monday morning.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
会的
He will.
他会的
He will be.
1974年10月24日 周一
失踪4天后
皮特·威尔士 联调局探员
Peter Welsh, FBI.
抱歉不得不反复问同一个问题
Sorry to sound like a broken record,
你们跟罗伯特·贝希托尔德
but what exactly is your relationship
到底是什么关系
with Robert Berchtold?
他算是个家人吧
Well, he's practically a member of the family.
他视我们的孩子如己出
He loves our children like they're his own,
我们也很爱他的孩子
like we love his.
他是我们教会成员
And he's a member of our church.
不好意思打断一下 皮特
Sorry to interrupt. Pete?
稍等
One sec.
失陪
Excuse me.
警方在亚美利加瀑布以南
The police found Berchtold's Ford Maverick
大约12英里的蛇河附近发现了
near Snake River about 12 miles south
伯克托尔德的福特小牛
of American Falls.
车里发现了简的外衣
They found Jan's jacket inside.
司机一侧车窗从里面
Driver's side window was broken
被打破了
from the inside.
打破车窗的人手被割伤了
And whoever broke that window cut their hand
因为驾驶座上有血迹
because there was blood on the driver's seat.
你觉得会是他伪造的现场吗
Do you think that he faked it?
我就是这个想法
That's exactly what I think.
你觉得这跟他的病
Do you think it has something to do
有关系吗
with his illness, I wonder?
什么病
What illness is that?
他一直在看心理医生 治疗躁郁症
He'd been seeing a counselor for his manic depression.
这也是他妻子 盖尔
It's one of the reason Gail, his wife,
说我们该等等再报♥警♥的原因
said we ought to wait to call you.
他妻子说什么
His wife said what?
嘿 还给我 -才不呢 我拿到了
Hey, give it back! No! I got it.
嘿 还我
Hey, give that back.
谢谢 -客气
Thank you. - Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
麻烦再等一会儿
Excuse me for one moment.
来抢呀 -我的
Tried to-- - I have it.
今天归我玩 -孩子们
So it's mine for the day. - Boys.
嘿 我和那两个人需要谈点正事
Hey, I just need five minutes,
你们消停点 回屋玩去
if you could settle down and go play in your bedroom.
别打架
And play nice
不好意思啊 太乱了
I'm sorry it's such a mess in here.
没事的 贝希托尔德太太
It's all right, Mrs. Berchtold.
请坐
Ma'am.
你 有没有注意到
Did you-- did you notice anything
你丈夫在过去几周
out of the ordinary about your husband
有什么不寻常的表现
in the past few weeks?
他情绪起起伏伏的
He has his ups and downs, you know?
我只是想确保这件事不会
I just wanna make sure that we're not turning this...
从私人问题演变成成某种
private situation into some kind of
公众妨害事件
big public nuisance.
这不属于私人问题
This is not a private situation.
要是你丈夫需要帮助
If your husband needs help, he's not gonna get it
也得你先帮我们把他带回家才行
unless you help us bring him home.
贝希托尔德夫人 他跟简·布博格
Mrs. Berchtold, the longer he's out there
在外面的时间越久 情况就越糟糕
with Jan Broberg, the worse this gets.
你还记得什么吗
So is there anything that you remember?
什么事都行
Anything at all?
你知道贝希托尔德
Are you aware of Berchtold
给过你女儿毒品吗
ever giving your daughter drugs?
当然不知道 -她才12岁啊
Oh, goodness, no. - She's 12.
为什么这么问
Why?
他妻子上周看到他把药丸
His wife saw him emptying medicine capsules
倒进厕所
into the toilet last week.
他有没有给简吃过什么药
Did he ever give Jan any pills?
他给过简吃的过敏药
He gave us allergy pills for Jan
这样她就能去骑马了
so she could go horseback riding.
柜子里可能还有点
There may still be some in the cabinet.
麻烦给我拿一下 我们会送去化验
I'm gonna need those please. We'll send them to our lab.
没问题
Of course
嗨 -你好
Hi. - Hello
我是阿兰·密尔斯坦医生
I'm Dr. Alan Milstein,
贝希托尔德先生的心理医生
Mr. Berchtold's psychiatrist
西边那家阿尔伯特诊所的
from the Albert Clinic out west.
我想跟负责办案的探员谈谈
I was hoping to speak with the agent in charge.
找我们就行 -单独聊
That'd be us. - In private.
剧集 | 家庭之友(2022) | 导航列表