剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
is the Pootatuck Sword and Stones club.
我们来自普塔塔克石中剑俱乐部
Just so you're clear,
我来介绍一下
they play out fantasy board games in real life.
他们在现实生活中演绎国际象棋的故事
So, man of cool moves,
这位凌波微步的少侠
wouldest thou consider joining our ranks
你是否愿意承继大统
and accept the sword of brotherhood?
接过手足情义之剑
Mmm...
呃
Fenwick.
芬威克
Yes.
好吧
Give me the sword.
把剑给我
Brothers,
兄弟们
and new brother,
新师弟
foam swords up.
请举剑
Join us!
加入我们
So, as Fen began his yes adventure
芬威克已经开始了接受新事物的旅程
as the newest member of the Sword and Stones Club,
成为了石中剑俱乐部的新成员
I decided to...
我决定
Bear!
有熊
On your feet, Stattle.
站起来 斯塔图
I already lost three bears this week.
这周已经有三只熊阵亡了
I can't get feel my legs!
我的腿都没知觉了
How do you lose three bears?
怎么会有三只熊阵亡
Well, hello, Mr. Powers.
你好啊 鲍尔斯先生
You having a good day?
今天过得不错嘛
Yes.
是的
Looks like I'm having a good day too, huh?
我也过得不错 是吧
Yes.
是的
Would you like to use your free period
你愿意花空闲时间
to help me with a four-year backlog of filing in my office?
到我办公室帮我归档四年的资料吗
Yes.
好啊
Okay, no kid wants to do that.
没有学生愿意的
Why are you saying yes to everything?
你怎么什么都答应
It's our new thing on the list thing
这是清单上的新任务
'cause it's so much better than saying no.
因为答应比拒绝好太多了
So you're saying yes to everything.
所以你是来者不拒
For one day.
就今天
You should try it, it's so much fun.
你应该试试看 很有意思
Yeah, why not?
好啊 没问题
It could put a little excitement into my day.
给枯燥无味的生活加点料
Like going to your office to do boring filing?
那就去办公室做无聊的归档工作吧
Yes!
好啊
So...
所以
Crispo has to say yes to everything today.
小脆今天来者不拒
Then I think I will ask him to take me
那我就让他带我去约会好了
on a really expensive date where I can wear my faux fur
不求最好 只求最贵 我可以穿人造皮草去
and make him promise to be mine
让他保证与我长相厮守
until the never-ending end of time.
直到死亡将我们分开
Fan out and find him.
分头找他
Hey, CJ, you want this homemade brownie?
嘿 CJ 你想尝尝这块自♥制♥巧克力蛋糕吗
I'm not allowed to take my head off.
我不能把头套拿下来
Yes.
好的
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
你挺享受的 是吧
Yes.
是的
You get a brownie and I have to wear this.
你倒能吃到巧克力蛋糕 我只能穿这身衣服
Hey, the power of yes works in mysterious ways.
嘿 你会在不知不觉中发现接受新事物的美妙
Yes!
耶
The triple plus.
三个加
The mark of the chosen one.
这是天选之子的征兆啊
A warrior so smart, he can clearly slay the dragon.
如此聪慧的勇士 定能承担屠龙重任
Slay the what now?
屠什么
Hear that, Sir Fenwick?
听到了吗 芬威克阁下
You are the chosen one.
你是天选之子
It's time to accept your yestiny!
接受你的命运吧
You did not just say that.
你是在逗我吗
Now, let us all partake in a 10 second spontaneous dance
好了 十秒欢庆的即兴舞蹈
of merriment.
正式开始
Okay, who wouldn't say yes
谁会拒绝十秒即兴舞蹈呢
to a 10 second spontaneous dance of anything?
管它是为了什么
Oh, right... Fenwick.
对哦 芬威克嘛
I'm going to the bathroom
哥要去方便
I'm going... Christian.
哥要去 克里斯蒂安
I feel the need to inform you that Mindy overheard
我得提醒你 明蒂偷听到了
you were saying yes to everything
你今天来者不拒的事
and plans on asking you to, uh, take her to a fancy
准备让你带她去高级餐厅约会
eating place and be her boyfriend forever.
然后当她一辈子的男朋友
Oh, and faux fur.
哦 她还要穿人造皮草来
What?
什么
I'm not ready for that kind of commitment.
我还没准备好给这种承诺呢
I'm 12.
我才十二岁
You gotta be my hide me from Mindy hider.
你得把我藏起来 不让明蒂看到
Uh, I'm a college educated guidance counselor with a ton of filing to do.
呃 我是个上过大学的辅♥导♥员 有一堆资料要归档
Yeah, but you agreed to say yes to everything today too.
是啊 但你也答应今天来者不拒的
Ooh, yeah, but...
哦 是啊 但是
It's on the list of will you please hide me?
这是清单规定的任务 拜托你把我藏起来呗
You have to say yes!
你必须答应我
Bathroom passes, ladies?
有洗手间通行证吗 小姐们
Very good.
很好
They're gone.
她们走了
See you next period?
下个课间见
Yes.
好吧
Guys, Mr. Roberts is hiding me from Mindy.
朋友们 罗伯茨老师正帮我躲着明蒂呢
See, I told you saying yes leads to trouble.
看到没有 早就跟你说了 来者不拒会惹来麻烦
Crispo's running from Mindy,
小脆在躲明蒂
I have to slay a dragon, whatever that means.
我得去屠龙 根本不知道屠龙是什么意思
Why doesn't anything happen to you?
你怎么什么事都没有
What do you want me to say?
我该说什么呢
My yestiny hasn't hit me yet.
好事多磨嘛
That's it!
够了
I quit!
我不干了
That bear suit is evil!
这套衣服简直是魔鬼
Lost another one.
又倒下一个
Okay!
好了
Who wants to be the new bear mascot?
谁想当下一个吉祥物熊熊
Wimps!
懦夫
Hey!
嘿
What about you, Martin?
你呢 马丁
What about me what?
什么意思
You're holding the head.
熊头在你手里
Mmm...
呃
Just ask her...
问她吧
clearly.
说明白点
Do you want to be the new Pootatuck Bear?
你想当新的普塔塔克熊吗
Yes.
好吧
Okay, if you're wondering
好吧 如果你想知道
how my day of saying yes to everything is going,
我来者不拒的这一天过得如何
here's a hint.
给你点提示
But if I was gonna show Fenwick the power of yes,
但如果我要让芬威克看到接受新鲜事物的好处
then I couldn't say no to this hot, fuzzy suit.
我就必须接受这身闷热的毛毛制♥服♥
Oh, and coach told me I have to get the entire hallway
哦 教练跟我说 我必须让整个楼道的人
to shout, "Go Pooti".
都大喊 加油普迪熊
Martin!
马丁
You haven't gotten one "Go Pooti".
没有一个人喊 加油普迪熊
Now give me 20 bear laps around the school.
绕着学校跑二十圈
20 bear laps, got it.
二十圈 知道了
And she knows you can't see a thing in this head, right?
她知道你套着头套 什么也看不见 是吧
Ah!
啊
So, are you enjoying the power of...
所以你真的享受
Yes.
是的
I love this.
我很喜欢
I love this whole day.
今天一整天我都很开心
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表