剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
This is a terrible sleepover.
这次过夜派对真是糟透了
You're welcome,
不客气
because no one can stay awake through my snore flick
因为没人能抵挡得住我的催眠电影
and sleep sandwiches.
和安眠三明治
Aunt Beau at Flagstaff.
弗拉格斯塔夫的博阿姨
Penguin good.
企鹅真好
The Fromans are sleepwalking.
弗罗曼兄弟在梦游了
Ha!
哈
Okay, I'll keep an eye on them.
好吧 我会盯着他们的
We're dropping like flies.
我们快全军覆没了
We need emergency stay-awake stuff now.
我们需要紧急兴♥奋♥剂♥
We need scratchy sweaters to make us itchy,
刺刺的毛衣可以让我们觉得痒
adrenaline-releasing hot peppers,
小辣椒可以释放我们的肾上腺激素
and spray bottles full of ice water.
还要装满冰水的喷雾瓶
Where are we gonna get all that?
上哪儿找
What's up?
怎么了
Uh-huh.
好的
Okay.
没问题
Uh-huh.
嗯
Oh, you guys are staying up all night.
哦 你们要熬夜
Yes, and I need you.
是的 我需要你
Guys, guys?
孩子们 孩子们
It's bad here.
现在情况不妙
Okay, meet me at the emergency door
好的 三十分钟后 在东边大厅的
in the east wing hall in 30 minutes.
紧急出口见
Help will be here in 30 minutes.
救援三十分钟后到
But we'll be in our rooms by then.
那时候我们已经在各自的房♥间了呀
And we're not allowed to leave.
我们不能离开
Then we're gonna need a distraction.
那就轮到干扰物上场了
At that point, I knew it was a risk.
那时候 我知道这很危险
But you know what they say:
但你知道有句老话
desperate times call for...
非常时期得采取
Pillow fight! Pillow fight!
枕头大战 枕头大战
Do it!
给我上
No! Stop it, no pillow fight!
不 住手 不能玩枕头大战
Pillow war! Pillow war!
枕头之战 枕头之战
Yes!
耶
Guys, put the pillows down.
孩子们 把枕头放下
Fromans, wait.
弗罗曼兄弟 等等我
No pillows!
把枕头放下
Guys?
孩子们
With our pillow fight distraction in full swing,
枕头大战进行得热火朝天
me and the guys stuffed our sleeping bags
我和男生们把睡袋塞得满满的
to look like we were still sleeping in them,
假装自己在里面睡觉
then headed out for our Ronbie rendezvous.
出发和朗比见面了
Hello!
喂
You think it's pillow fight time?!
你们以为现在是枕头大战时间吗
I'll tell you what time it is.
我来告诉你们现在是什么时间
Time to bring in... the closer.
终结者时间
十六世纪发展与制海权
《冰岛历史》
Do I get overtime for this?
这算加班吗
Just read the book.
读你的书
It caught us totally by surprise.
这把我们杀了个措手不及
"According to the early Icelandic sagas,
在早期的冰岛传奇故事中
this archaeological find..."
这项考古发现
As we waited for Ronbie,
我们等待着朗比
it was a sleep-inducing force like no other.
这剂催眠药简直是绝了
It's Mr. Bored.
是博德老师
He's reading Icelandic history.
他在读冰岛历史
Archaeological excavation...
考古挖掘
Stay awake mode... failing.
保持清醒啊 完了
On the Reykjanes Peninsula.
在雷克雅尼斯半岛
This archaeological find may also indicate
这项考古发现也表明
that the monks left Iceland before the Nords arrived...
在北欧人到来之前 修道士就离开冰岛了
Have... to wait...
必须 等
for Ronbie.
朗比
He says he'll be here...
他说 他 马上 到
in three... minutes.
再等 三分钟
Suggesting that Iceland was populated.
这表明冰岛人口众多
Just... close your eyes...
就 闭眼
for one second.
一秒钟
Just... one... second.
就 一 秒
Come on, CJ, don't fall asleep.
拜托 CJ 别睡着
Don't fall asleep!
别睡着
Don't fall... asleep!
别 别睡着
Okay, quick recap:
重新回顾一下
we're sleeping over at school
我们在学校过夜
and trying to do the impossible thing:
想要完成一项艰巨的任务
stay up all night.
熬夜
Wake up, CJ! CJ!
醒醒 CJ CJ
You need to stay up all night.
你可是要熬夜的人啊
Ronbie!
朗比
Did you hear a ghost?
听到鬼魂的声音了吗
I'm telling you I hear banging.
我说了这是敲门声
Hader.
黑德
Maybe it was the janitor ghost.
也许是清洁工鬼魂的声音
Patrol the halls for the rest of the night
今天晚上你负责巡逻
and report back to me if you hear any more... noises.
再听到什么声音就向我汇报
Uh, sorry, but I'm busy.
呃 抱歉 我很忙啊
With what? Pat Benatar...
忙什么 佩·班娜塔
Keytar solo.
键盘吉他独奏
Sleepwalking Fromans.
梦游的弗罗曼兄弟
Guys?
孩子们
Ronbie.
朗比
Thanks, brother.
谢谢你 老哥
And I threw in some rubber bands
我还放了几条橡皮筋
you just snap when you're sleeping.
困的时候弹一下
Ow.
啊
I'm going home to go to bed.
我要回家睡觉了
Now, to get to the second floor science lab
现在赶快去二楼的科学实验室
where the sunrise is just five hours away.
还有五小时就要日出了
We've got everything in this bag
我们需要的保持清醒的东西
that we need to stay awake.
都在这包里了
We're gonna make it.
我们会成功的
We're gonna do the impossible!
我们要完成不可能完成的任务
Hader locked the doors.
黑德把门锁上了
How are we gonna get to the stairs?
那我们怎么上楼
We'll have to go around.
得采取迂回战术
But that means we have to get past...
那我们不就得通过
Can you believe this?
你们相信吗
It's not letting me. Come on.
这打不开 加把劲
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Dropping off stuff to help CJ and the guys
给CJ和男生们送东西过来
to stay up all night, what are you doing here?
他们要熬夜 你们在做什么
Trying to get your sister her retainer.
想把护圈带给你妹妹
Mom, it's one night.
妈妈 不就一晚上吗
Yes, but the principal upset your mother
是啊 但是校长惹怒她了
and now guess who won't let it go.
现在某人死活不肯罢休
Can you get me in?
你能带我进去吗
Everything's locked, it's impossible.
能锁的都锁上了 进不去
But can you get me in?
你有办法吗
That depends.
看情况
Do you mind me breaking three laws?
你介意我违反三条法规吗
No! Yes!
不介意 介意
What?
什么
Stop, Fromans.
停下 弗罗曼兄弟
No, thank you. Just us.
不用了 谢谢 就我们俩
Below.
往下
Fromans, stop. Stop, Fromans.
停下 弗罗曼兄弟 别走了
Ghost mop bucket!
闹鬼的拖把桶
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表