剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
can be just as bad.
跟说谎一样糟糕
You can end up hurting people's feelings.
你会伤害别人的
Okay, I give up.
我放弃了
When do I lie and when do I not lie?
到底什么时候说谎 什么时候不说谎
It's not always easy to determine.
这个问题确实很难回答
But a good way to tell is to ask yourself,
最好的方法是问自己
"Will my honesty hurt someone's feelings?"
我的真话会伤害到别人吗
And if the answer is yes, then...
如果答案是肯定的
telling a little white lie
说善意的谎言
is actually a pretty cool thing to do.
也是件好事
So you don't want me to tell you that your vest is hideous?
所以你不想我说你的背心很丑
No.
不想
But you do want me to tell you
但你的确想让我说
if you're about to eat cookies that could potentially kill you.
这块饼干不是特别好吃
I would appreciate that.
不错
Now, get back to class
回去上课吧
and good luck with the list thing.
祝你完成清单任务
Thanks, Mr. Roberts.
谢谢你 罗伯茨老师
I like this vest.
我喜欢这件背心
Almost was perfect but it fell on the floor, so...
你的作品很完美 可惜摔在地上了
Oh, look, Fenwick's back
芬威克从医务室
from the nurse's office... again.
回来第二次了
Well, maybe we can finally get him
我们可能终于有机会看他
to work his magic.
一展风采了
Okay...
好吧
One magic vase coming right up.
完美的花瓶马上就好
Okay...
好吧
First, you need...
首先
the clay... obviously.
当然需要有陶泥
Then you just...
然后只要把
Okay, I lied! I said I made the vase and I didn't
好吧 我承认我说谎了 那个花瓶不是我做的
and I took it from someone else.
是我从别处拿来的
Why did you feel you needed to lie?
为什么说谎
Guess I was... ashamed that I wasn't great, and...
我只是觉得很丢脸 我不够优秀
I wanted to be great,
但我希望自己优秀
and I wanted everyone to think I was great.
而且希望别人认为我是个优秀的人
Well, instead of lying,
你为什么要说谎呢
you just need to take the time...
你只需要花点时间
to be great.
来变得优秀
And I have just the person to help you.
而且我知道谁能帮助你
'Sup?
你好吗
Now more on that local school's special performance
欢迎收看 本地学校将为校内一位同学的
for a very sick grandma.
病重奶奶举办一次演出
I just know that, that Grandma's
我知道
looking forward to the show.
奶奶很期待这次演出
It's a very special day.
今天是特殊的一天
And that very special performance starts
如此特别的演出将在
in just 30 minutes.
半小时后上演
Hey... it's your wife.
嘿 我是你老婆
I think you need to watch the news.
我觉得你有必要看一下新闻
This is Jill Jillerton reporting
我是吉尔·吉乐敦
from Pootatuck Middle School.
现在在普塔塔克中学为您报道
Back to you, Bruce.
交还给你 布鲁斯
Okay, kids, let's go.
好了 孩子们
It's almost time.
要开始了
Now, remember, we are doing this for CJ's grandma.
记住 这次演出是为CJ的奶奶准备的
She's very sick and will be here any minute!
她病得很重 而且马上就要到了
Let's go!
行动起来
So, there I was in drama class,
如你所见 我就在戏剧课上
staring at my grandmother's empty seat.
盯着给我奶奶准备的空椅子
That was it.
是时候了
I had to tell the truth,
我必须要说实话了
even though it would destroy my reputation.
尽管实话会让我身败名裂
Excuse me, everyone.
各位 请听我说一下
Can I please have your attention?
请各位听我说一下
Okay, here goes nothing.
目前为止一切都很好
It's about my grandma being sick.
关于我奶奶生病这件事
The thing about my grandma is...
关于我奶奶
She's right here!
她来了
Oh...
哦
We are so pleased to have you with us!
您能到场真是太好了
Ooh...
哦
Does she talk?
她能说话吗
No.
不能
Okay, let's put on a show!
好吧 表演开始
To lie or be truthful?
说谎还是坦白
In middle school, that's a big question.
在初中 这是个难题
O Romeo... In my case,
哦 罗密欧 对于我来说
my out-of-control lie got so big and dangerous,
我的谎言已经完全失控
I needed friends, parents and my grandma
我需要我的朋友 父母甚至奶奶
to save me from certain...
来帮我圆这个
Well, you know.
你懂的
But sometimes the truth can also be painful.
但有时真♥相♥也很残忍♥
Hey... Patty...
嗨 帕蒂
Sorry I was too honest about your darkness chip cookies.
抱歉 我的话说得太重了
It's okay. You were right.
没关系 你说得没错
And this time, instead of black licorice,
这次我没用黑甘草棒
I used dark chocolate chips.
我用了黑巧克力屑
But I kept the olives.
但我还是加了橄榄
So, telling lies are actually good,
有时说谎是正确的选择
especially when you're saving somebody's feelings.
尤其是你想保护某人的感情
They are so good!
太好吃了
Like, horrible good!
简直好吃到爆了
And when all was said and clapped-- and hugged--
在所有欢呼 鼓掌和拥抱结束后
I realized that, had I just stayed truthful
我意识到 如果当初没有撒谎
and stayed in ceramics class...
乖乖地呆在陶艺课上
that would be me with Gorgeous Eight-grade Boy.
我就能和八年级男神亲密接触了
100 Things To Do Before High School S01E18 Always Tell the Truth (but Not Always) Thing
高中前要做的一百件事 第一季第十八集
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表