剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
You mean, new principal's office.
你是说新校长办公室吗
Don't tell anyone about the treasure.
不准告诉任何人那个宝藏的事
And more importantly,
更重要的是
make sure no one finds it!
确保没人能找到它
We have to find that treasure!
我们一定要找到宝藏
We need to find the missing Pootabucks.
我们要找的是丢了的普塔元
But if we find the treasure, we won't need to.
但找到了宝藏就不用去找丢的钱了
What if it's just a legend like Mr. Roberts said
如果那只是个传说
and there is no treasure?
根本没有宝藏呢
Well, that would make you a negative person.
你这样说就太消极了
But if there is...
但如果是真的
I won't have to do homework... ever!
我就再也不用写作业了 再也不
And I can be a middle school millionaire
而我可以成为中学首富
and bathe in money.
天天洗钱浴
Ooh, I wanna do that, too.
哦 我也想洗钱浴
In your own money tub, not mine. What?
用你自己的浴缸 别用我的 什么
Guys!
伙计们啊
Everyone trusted me with their money.
所有人都信任我 把钱让我保管
And I can't let them down.
我不能让他们失望啊
Don't worry. He's a genius at solving clues,
别担心 他是一个解题天才
and I'm a genius at digging holes.
我是一个挖洞天才
Now, let's go!
出发吧
It's look for treasure time.
寻宝时间到
Okay, we'll go.
算了 我俩出发
Okay, while the guys went to find buried treasure,
好吧 男生们去找宝藏了
I went to find our 5,000 Pootabucks,
我得去寻找那五千普塔元
which meant finding someone who looks like
也就是说 我得找一个看上去像
they recently came into 5,000 Pootabucks.
最近突然得到了五千普塔元的人
I love protractors!
我最喜欢量角器了
Let's go the other way.
调头走
Here! I lost her here. The coast is clear--
过来 她没追上来 警报解除
Wow, Mindy...
哇 明蒂
looks like you're buying a lot of stuff with Pootabucks.
看上去你用普塔元买♥♥了很多东西嘛
Which is weird 'cause you never do anything to earn them.
真奇怪 因为你就没做过赚钱的事
Yes, I do, I'm really nice and I do extra credit
我当然赚了 我待人友善 还攒了额外的学分
and you can't prove anything.
你什么也证明不了
Wow, look at that.
哇 看看
You proved it.
你还真能证明
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Because I was jealous I couldn't go to the water park
因为我嫉妒你能和朋友们去水上乐园
with the rest of the group. Mostly Crispo.
而我去不了 尤其是小脆也去
And besides, everybody wants to go on that trip.
而且 所有人都想去水上乐园啊
How much did you spend?
你花了多少
I don't know, 10? Maybe 100.
不知道 十元 也许一百元
100 Pootabucks?!
一百普塔元
I have a shopping problem!
我购物上瘾嘛
It's a sickness.
这是病
And I paid Mr. Slinko 50 bucks to get class outside today.
我还花了五十普塔元让斯灵格老师去室外上课
The air conditioning has been broken for five weeks.
空调都坏了五个星期了
Okay, fine, it is really hot in here.
好吧 这里的确太热了
But how am I supposed to get 100 Pootabucks by 3:00?
但我要怎样才能在三点之前补上一百普塔元啊
Alfred J. McSorely, Most Outstanding Student 1982.
1982年优秀学生阿尔弗雷德·J·麦克索立
Good-looking guy.
长得不错
And if he was such an amazing student,
如果他真的有那么厉害
he'd clearly leave clues
他一定会留下
to where his treasure's buried.
埋藏宝藏的线索
"It's with great honor in Pootatuck Middle School,
“很荣幸授予1982届
"The apple of our eyes, Alfred J. McSorely of 1982
阿尔弗雷德·J·麦克索立
shall be the most outstanding student beholder."
优秀学生称号♥”
Once in a movie, I saw a guy decode a clue
我在电影里看到过一种解码方式
by reading every fourth word.
选择顺序为四的倍数的词
That is never going to work.
太扯了
Okay, write this down.
好吧 记下来
"It's in the eyes of the beholder."
在大家眼中
Eyes, eyes. Where have I seen eyes?
眼睛 眼睛 哪里有眼睛呢
The lost and found! The lost and found!
失物招领处 失物招领处
I found something!
我找到了
That is not McSorely's treasure.
那不是麦克索立的宝藏
But tell me I don't look like a million Pootabucks.
但我的确像个百万富翁
Fine, it looks good. Yeah.
好吧 的确好看 必须的
Guys, I found the money, but I'm 100 Pootabucks short.
伙计们 我找到钱了 但是还缺一百普塔元
I need your help.
我需要你们的帮助
Well, we found a clue to the treasure.
我们找到了宝藏的线索
Yeah, and we need your help.
需要你的帮助
It's in the eyes of the beholder.
在大家眼中
Fine, I'll go beg.
算了 我去乞讨
And the begging worked.
乞讨成功了
Mr. Bored gave me 25 Pootabucks
博德老师给了我二十五普塔元
for 10 future extra credit assignments.
让我再做十学分的作业
The wealthy Blake Montgomery loaned me another 25
有钱人布莱克·蒙哥马利借了我二十五普塔元
since he fell way short of his own Sir Soaky quest.
因为他离去水上乐园还差很多
And lastly, Coach LeBeau gave me 50 Pootabucks
最后 我打扫了体育用品储藏室
just for cleaning out the gym storage room.
拉博教练给了我五十普塔元
And when I was done,
我打扫完后
I hid my reclaimed 5,000 Pootabucks
就把新攒好的五千普塔元
in an even more secret place--
藏到了更隐蔽的地方
the air duct in the non air-conditioned
就在科学课教室 那里没有空调
totally empty science room.
空无一人
Welcome, everyone to science class outside...
欢迎大家来到室外科学课
where it is cool and not hot like in my classroom.
这里很凉快 不像教室里那么热
It was at that moment that I finally relaxed,
此刻 我真正地放松了
'cause at this time tomorrow,
因为明天的这个时候
me and eight of my friends
我和我的八个朋友
were gonna be splashing it up at Sir Soaky's.
就要在水上乐园玩个痛快了
Okay, everyone, you can all go back inside.
好了 你们可以回♥教♥室了
I have fixed the air conditioning
我修好了科学课
in the science room.
教室的空调
What does that mean fixed the air conditioning
修好了科学课教室的空调
in the science room? Well, it means that
是什么意思 意思就是
the hot air is being sucked out of the room vent
那间屋子里的热空气被吸出来
and blown out of the exhaust vent on the roof.
通过屋顶的排气管散发出去了
And what if someone hid something in that vent?
如果有人在管道里藏了东西呢
Mm, that would be a terrible idea.
这就不妙了
Look, everyone!
大家看啊
It's raining Pootabucks!
下钱雨了
Yep, it's official.
是的 事实证明
I am terrible, awful, hideous,
我在藏钱这方面
bad, lame, disgusting
要多烂有多烂
and terrible at hiding Pootabucks.
根本藏不住钱嘛
okay, when you last left me I had hidden 5,000 Pootabucks in a safe air duct...
剧情回顾 我在一个通气管中藏了五千普塔元
...that turned out to be not so safe.
但那里并不是很安全
CJ!
CJ
Look at all these Pootabucks!
快看这些普塔元啊
Now we can go to Sir Soaky's
有了这些钱 我们不仅可以去水上乐园
and buy protractors.
还可以买♥♥量角器呢
I'm freaking out.
我要疯了
She's freaking out?
她要疯了
See you at 3:00!
三点的时候见
Okay, how was I gonna get 5,000 Pootabucks before 3:00 P.M.?
好吧 我怎么才能在三点之前凑齐五千普塔元呢
And worse, how was I gonna tell
更糟的是 我怎么才能
my friends that we were gonna miss
告诉朋友们 我们去不成
the final fun weekend at Sir Soaky's?
水上乐园了呢
Wake up, Soaky!
醒醒 湿湿
It's the final fun weekend of Sir Soaky's
这是湿湿先生水上乐园
Typhoon Splash City Water Park Lagoon!
开放的最后一周啦
And you can bet you're gonna get wet.
只要你敢来 我们保证你会爽翻天
CJ, did you hear?
CJ 你听说了吗
It's raining Pootabucks! Ha!
下钱雨了 哈
Yep, I heard.
我听说了
Then why aren't you happy and running to them?
那你怎么不高兴 也没有朝着钱的方向跑呢
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表