剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Another glorious morning at Pootatuck Middle School.
普塔塔克中学又迎来了阳光明媚的一天
Sammy Craven is getting better at bike parking.
萨米·克雷文的停车技术越来越好
Scott Stattle is getting used to his new role as Pootie,
斯科特·斯塔图也慢慢适应了他的新角色 普迪熊
the Pootatuck Bear.
普塔塔克的吉祥物 熊熊
And me and besties were ready once again
我和我的好朋友又一次做好准备
to push the boundaries of seventh grade.
要挑战七年级的极限
Bring on the list...
清单拿来
Options.
有什么选项
Okay, uh...
我看看 呃
Things to Do Before High School include create our own signature struts.
高中要做的事有 创造自己的签名
No.
不行
Uh, stop talking and sing everything for a day.
呃 把一天想说的话都唱出来
No.
不行
Uh...
呃
Master the art of sock puppetry.
掌握袜子娃娃的艺术
No!
不行
Aw.
啊
Are you sensing a pattern here?
感觉到这种怪圈了吗
Okay, we're going to get rid of no
好了 今天我们要甩掉不行
and say yes to everything for an entire school day.
对所有事情说是
No...!
不
6:00, it's Monday morning
周一早晨六点刚醒
Life can strike without a warning
生活有时毫无预警
Get up, get out, get on
起床出发打起精神
It's a brand new day
开始全新的一天
Find the dream and never stop, yeah
找寻梦想 永不言弃
Got your friends to back you up, yeah
朋友是你坚强的后盾
You crash and burn so what?
失败何惧 跌倒何妨
It's a brand new day
又是全新的一天
No matter what they say
闲言碎语不必理会
Just shout until you turn around
尽情呐喊 潇洒转身
And blast the past away
烦恼全部丢在身后
It's a brand new day
又是全新的一天
Yesterday is gone the game is on
昨天已成历史 好戏即将上演
It's time to jump and take a leap of faith
勇敢跳出束缚 与我一同冒险
It's a brand new day
开始全新的一天
No...!
不
You're right, I should stop this.
你说得对 我应该阻止他
Forget it!
够了
Think back.
好好想想吧
No has kept you from doing a lot of cool things in the past.
拒绝让你失去了多少好机会
You should've said yes.
你应该答应的
We found all this free cheese.
这些奶酪都是免费的
You should've said yes.
你应该答应的
They gave us the key to the city.
他们授予了我们这把城市之钥
You should've said yes.
你应该答应的
Okay, maybe I regret the llama thing.
好吧 也许美洲驼那事我是挺后悔的
But no is good.
但拒绝挺好的
No is a defense mechanism
拒绝是一种防卫机制
that has kept people safe from bad haircuts,
让人们远离糟糕的发型
mild inconveniences and...
一些些不方便 还有
Bear attack!
熊熊袭击
I can't see anything in this costume!
穿这身衣服根本什么都看不见
Thanks, CJ.
谢了 CJ
So I'm sticking with no.
我还是选择拒绝
You can't.
想得美
Two to one vote.
二比一
You're in, right?
你也同意 对吧
Yes.
是的
Fine, we'll say yes to everything for one day.
好吧 那今天我们都来者不拒
Now, both of you,
你们俩
will you eat the books?
现在把我的书吃掉
Ooh, history.
哦 历史书吗
Don't eat that.
别吃
And fine, if we're all gonna do this yes thing,
好了 来者不拒这件事
we're gonna need some ground rules.
需要一些基本原则
Now, when asking someone to do stuff
当要求别人接受
you know they have to say yes to,
一件事时
you must follow the A, B, C rule...
你必须遵循四字原则
Always Be Considerate.
考虑周到
So, we will not be eating your books.
所以我们不可能吃掉你的书
Okay, but what if someone tells me to jump off a roof
好的 要是有人让我跳楼
or run naked through the halls?
在楼道里裸奔
Or fight robots?
或者和机器人打架呢
That can't happen because of the LMNOP Rule.
这不可能 因为我们有四项基本原则
You can say no to anything lawless, mean, naked,
你可以拒绝任何非法 刻薄 需要赤身裸体
or possibly breaking every bone in your body
或者会让你粉身碎骨的事
from jumping off the roofish.
比如跳楼
Fenwick Frazier, before this day's over
芬威克·弗雷泽 在今天结束之前
you are going to love the power of yes.
你会爱上答应的力量的
Okay, stop it because you're scaring me.
好了 消停点吧 你吓到我了
Hi, Crispo and...
你好 小脆 还有
you two.
你们俩
Anyway, we know how you like lists,
是这样的 我们知道你们喜欢列清单
so we came up with one on my own.
所以我们想出了自己的清单
Oh, okay, what is it?
哦 好的 是什么
I'm talking to Crispo.
我在和小脆说话
The List of Qualities Mindy Needs in a Perfect Boyfriend.
明蒂的完美男友条件清单
One... blonde hair.
一 金发
Two... he must be willing to date me for a long time.
二 交往时间要长
And three... He must be named Crispo.
三 他必须叫小脆
I... it's not my...
我 这不是我的
Locker.
柜子
He's just shy.
他只是有点害羞
He's shy!
他是在害羞
This is so not over.
这事还没结束呢
Nuts!
疯子
What's with the nuts?
你是疯子吗 这些坚果是干嘛的
They're pistachios.
这是开心果
Only the greatest snack in the world.
世界上最棒的零食
Here, try one.
嘿 吃一个试试看
You know I hate things in shells...
你知道我讨厌带壳的东西
Nuts, eggs, turtles.
坚果 鸡蛋 乌龟
Oh, I know.
哦 我知道啊
But remember what today's magic word is.
但想想看今天我们要做什么
So, again,
再来一遍
would you like to try one?
你想吃一个试试看吗
Yes.
好吧
What do you think?
怎么样
Fine, you win.
好吧 你赢了
It's the greatest thing I've ever eaten.
我从没吃过这么好吃的东西
See, you never would've known you like pistachios
看吧 如果不试试 你怎么可能知道
unless you said yes.
你喜欢开心果
You're going to be doing stuff like this all day, aren't you?
你这一天都打算这么干 是吧
Yes.
是的
In fact, when class is over,
下课以后
would you like to join me in a...
你愿意和我一起在楼道开
10 second spontaneous hallway dance party!
十秒钟的即兴舞蹈派对吗
You know I don't dance!
你知道我不会跳舞的
You do today 'cause you have to say...
今天不跳也得跳 因为你必须说
Yes!
好吧
Hear that?
听到没有
That is the power of yes!
答应是一件多么美妙的事
And dance party over.
派对结束
See? When you say yes to yes,
看见了吧 只要你勇于尝试
you'll never know what magical worlds will open up for you.
前方就是一个妙不可言的新世界
Thine footwork was most superb
少侠的步伐如此超凡脱俗
and could be as useful on the fields of battle.
定可在战场上大放异彩
Arthur, you do realize this is the 21st century, right?
亚瑟 你知道现在是二十一世纪 对吧
And you doth know this
想必你也有所耳闻
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表