剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
and restore power to the station.
让基站恢复电力
Okay, so I'll stay here and guard sector O.
我留在这里看守总指挥区
Good luck!
祝你们好运
Not heroic!
真没胆
I'm heroic!
我有胆
What's in all these boxes?
这些箱子里都是什么
Stuff my dad says he paid good money for,
我爸说他买♥♥这些东西很贵
and won't throw out.
所以放着不肯扔
And the breaker should be...
电闸应该在
Here!
这里
Give me the jacket!
把夹克给我
Say "Please," And I'll think about it.
你礼貌点的话 我考虑考虑
How 'bout, "Gimme the jacket,
那我要是说“把夹克给我
and I won't pummel you?"
我就不揍你”呢
How 'bout "No?"
那我要是说不行呢
Ugh!
啊
And now, to get Home Base Station 12
现在要让十二号♥家庭基站
back online.
恢复运行
Home Base Station 12 is back online.
十二号♥家庭基站成功恢复运行
"Home Base Station is bleh-bleh ba-ba."
家庭基站啥啥啥
Don't worry.
别担心
The only way he could get in is to use
他唯一能进来的办法是
my mom's garage door opener,
用我妈妈的车♥库♥遥控器开门
which is in her car, but we both know
遥控器在她车里 但我们都知道
Flick's not that smart.
你哥哥没那么机智
But I could be wrong.
但我可能说错了
Ha-ha-- Oh! CJ!
啊哈哈 噢CJ
Don't even think about it.
你想都别想
Now, gimme the jacket,
把夹克给我
'cause girls like it.
因为女生都喜欢它
Say "Please."
说"请问"
You think a bunch of foam darts are gonna scare me?
你以为一堆泡沫标枪就能吓到我吗
Oh! Flick power!
我可是超人
Ow, ow, ow!
痛痛痛
I'm gonna tell mom you did that!
我要告诉老妈
Nice.
不错嘛
Great news.
好消息
I read the manual.
我读了使用手册
The wash load was unbalanced.
水量不平衡
So, thanks to Admiral Frazier,
多亏我弗雷泽上校
we will have clean laundry dried and folded.
洗衣机能洗净烘干并叠好衣物
Now who's the hero?
现在谁是英雄
Reading a manual is not heroic.
读个使用手册算什么英雄
Yes it is!
就是英雄
Tell him it's heroic.
告诉他这很英雄
Tell him reading a washing machine manual
告诉他读使用手册
is heroic.
很有英雄气概
Come on!
有没有搞错
Okay, so the virus eradicating machine was running smooth,
灭菌机能够顺利运作了
and this time I turned the sandwich press down
这次我把三明治机
from full power to medium--
从大火调到中火
The best setting for cooking virus antidotes,
这是煮抗毒解药的最佳火候
and just about everything in your kitchen.
也是厨房♥各种电器的最佳设置
All we need is the final ingredient.
我们只需要最后一种原料
Wait!
等等
We're out of tomatoes.
番茄用完了
There's none in the fridge.
冰箱里也没有
This is bad.
糟糕
I know.
对啊
I'm really hungry.
我真的好饿
No!
不是
We need to have the antidote
我们必须调制出解药
by the time my parents get home.
在我爸妈到家前做好
Exactly the way my mom makes them.
要和我妈妈做的一模一样
Where we gonna find an Heirloom 47 Tomato?
我们要去哪里找四十七号♥祖传番茄
Mom grows them in the backyard.
我妈妈在院子里种了
You want one of us to go outside?
你要我们当中一个人走出去吗
What if Flick is still out there?
如果弹耳王还在外面怎么办
I know.
我知道
That's why I'll go.
所以我去
You can't.
不行
It's my brother out there,
在外面的是我哥
and he's really mad.
而且我惹毛了他
I'll go.
我去
No.
不
If Flick finds you,
如果弹耳王找到你
he'll pummel you like a chew toy stuffed
他会像揍软芝士馅的磨牙玩具
with spray cheese.
一样揍你
I'm not related, and the worst he can do
我和他没血缘关系 他最多
is flick my ears.
弹我耳朵
I'll go.
我去
You can try to talk me out of it if you want.
你们尽管劝我吧
Seriously, I'm open to second opinions.
说真的 我会接受你们的意见
Does your house have ear protection
你家有护耳器
and a head flashlight?
和头戴式电筒吗
If I don't come back,
如果我回不来
tell my mom I love her.
告诉妈妈我爱她
Go, go, go, go. Go, go!
快快快 快走
He jumped the stone fence. Okay.
他跳过了石围栏 好
He's in the garden! Oh!
他进到菜园 噢
Oh, I-- I think he's got it!
噢 他好像拿到了
Yeah! Here he comes!
耶 他回来了
Yep. Flick didn't leave.
嗯 弹耳王没走
Gimme the jacket,
把夹克给我
so I can impress girls,
让我勾搭妹子
and I'll give Fenwick back, and I'll give your
我就把芬威克还你 把番茄
girlfriend her tomato.
给你女朋友
Oh-- and you have to call yourself a stupid butt-head
你还要承认自己是傻帽
who like to smell his own butt farts!
喜欢闻自己的屁
Don't do it. Shut it, Fendork!
别听他的 闭嘴 傻子芬
Ow! Open the door! Open it!
痛 开门 快开
No!
不
We can't leave him out there with him.
我们不能把他扔在外面
It's too late for him!
已经太迟了
But we will always remember him as a hero.
但我们永远会缅怀他这位英雄
I'm not really infected, you know.
其实我没有真的感染病毒
Yes you are!
你感染了
Just--
把
Gimme the jacket, or I'll bite Fen
把夹克给我 不然我咬他
and infect him!
感染他
You're not a zombie.
你不是僵尸
You're just infected with a space virus.
你只是感染了太空病毒
And just say "Please" To Crispo.
对小脆说"请问"
He'll give you the jacket,
他就会把夹克给你
and I'll make the antidote and cure you both.
我就能研制出解药拯救你俩
Never!
不要
Knowing mom and dad would be home soon,
我们知道爸妈随时会到家
Crispo and I worked as fast as we could
我和小脆马不停蹄地
at making the antidote.
做出解药
So!
那么
Big party tonight? I'm breaking in!
今晚有派对是吗 我要闯进去
And getting that jacket.
拿到夹克
I'm getting a ladder.
我去拿梯子
Say anything, and I'll flick your ears until they fall off,
你敢说一句话 我就把你耳朵弹掉
and you'll have to go to that operating place with doctors.
你就得去那个有医生做手术的地方
A hospital? Whatever!
医院吗 随便啦
You know, we might actually pull this off.
我们也许真的能搞定
Flick is getting a ladder
弹耳王去拿梯子
to try to get in upstairs!
想要从楼上进来
My bedroom window's open.
我卧室的窗没关
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表