剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
What do we do?!
我们该怎么办
What do you do when the virus
当病毒就要侵入你的
is about to attack your home base station?
家庭基站时 你该怎么做
Well, that's when it helps to know how your house works,
如果你熟悉你的家 知道家里有什么
and where everything is in your house.
就容易解决多了
What are you doing? I'm infected!
你在干什么 我被感染了
You're not really infected.
你又不是真的感染了
Ugh! So pink.
恶 这么粉
Ready or not, dorks!
准备好了吗 蠢蛋们
You're about to get inflicted!
你们要受弹耳刑了
You think that's gonna stop me?
你们以为这就能阻止我吗
Nothing can stop the virus!
谁都不能阻止病毒传播
Now gimme the jacket, so I can impress g-- Aah!
把夹克给我 我要去勾搭妹啊啊
Can you borrow my jacket, what?
说 请问你能借我夹克穿吗
Can I borrow your jacket...
请问我能借你夹克穿
please.
吗
And,
还有
no more flicking our ears.
不许再弹我们耳朵
Fine.
好吧
What smells good?
什么这么香
The antidote.
解药
Well, I'm infected, right?
我受感染了对吗
It's good.
好好吃
Way to go, dorks.
不错嘛 蠢蛋们
So, Flick was cured of the virus,
弹耳王摆脱了病毒
and Crispo was cured of, well, Flick.
而小脆也摆脱了弹耳王
Brave Fenwick stood taller than I'd ever seen him.
英勇的芬威克站得比以往更加高
But then I realized he was standing on books.
但后来我发现他站在了书上
Then we realized my parents were gonna be home any minute.
我们意识到我的爸妈随时会回到家
The same parents that laughed at me on the phone,
那对在电♥话♥里嘲笑我的父母
and said I don't know how my house works.
说我不会做家务的父母
Yet, we decontaminated our clothes, and towels,
然而 我们洗干净了衣服和毛巾
wiped away the last remains of the space virus,
擦干净最后一点太空病毒
and returned things to normal on Home Base Station 12.
把十二号♥家庭基站变回原样
Hey, everyone!
大家好
We're home! And everything is...
我们到家啦 一切都
perfect.
正常
So, you made us soup and Paninis?
这豌豆汤和帕尼尼三明治是你们做的
Hot off the press.
新鲜出炉
And you did this all by yourselves?
全都是你们自己做的吗
No problems?
没有任何问题吗
No problems at all.
一点问题都没有
Except...
除了
You left the Panini press on.
你们忘关三明治机了
Panini press off.
三明治机已关闭
Okay, let's eat!
好 吃晚饭吧
Great job on these Paninis!
三明治做得真好
I picked this tomato!
番茄是我摘的
100 Things To Do Before High School S01E16 Survive the Virus Attack Trapped in the Last Home Base Station on Earth Thing
高中前要做的一百件事 第一季第十六集
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表