剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Cue dive-bomb noise.
俯冲轰炸式噪音
Where did he go? Let me get my hands on him!
他去哪儿了 放着我来
What was that?
那是什么情况
I think CJ just saved me.
应该是CJ救了我
Well, I couldn't just stand there and watch.
我没办法袖手旁观
Your mom's coming!
你妈妈来了
Quick, take Not Elliot!
快 把不是艾略特拿上
What about the challenge?
那挑战赛怎么办
Don't worry about it, give her the baby.
别操心这个了 把宝宝给她
Just leave the lying up to us.
撒谎这事我们负责
Hi, Mrs. Martin!
你好 马丁夫人
CJ's the most responsible
CJ是世上最负责的
flour baby parent in the world.
面粉宝妈
Let's go to the pet store.
我们去宠物店吧
I lost my flour baby,
我的面粉宝宝没了
but CJ is responsible.
但CJ绝对是个负责任的好妈妈
See?
看到了吗
Wow.
哇
That was a new record.
你们的撒谎技术真是再创新低啊
Some teachers wanted Fenwick's snacks
一些老师想要芬威克的零食
so I tossed it in the courtyard so I could save him.
所以我为了救他 就把面粉宝宝扔到院子里了
You threw your baby out a window?
你把你的宝宝扔到了窗外
Oh, yeah.
是啊
But she saved Chip.
但她救了薯片
Well, if you're that good at taking care of your friends,
如果你能把朋友照顾得这么好
I guess you'll be even better at taking care of
我想你照顾神奇猪猪大胖
Bixby the wonder pig.
应该也不在话下
Man, I love that smile!
哎 这笑容真是迷死人了
In middle school, responsibility basically means
在初中 负责任基本意味着
it's up to us now.
自己的事自己做
Like remembering things, finishing homework
比如记东西 完成作业
and taking care of wonder pigs,
还有照顾神奇猪猪
so if you want to prove to people that you're responsible,
所以如果你想向别人证明你很负责
find your own flour baby and show them you can do it.
照顾好自己的面粉宝宝 做给他们看
Okay.
好了
Now to make chocolate-and-potato-chip cookies
现在妈妈要做巧克力薯片混搭饼干
for my daughter and her very responsible BFFs.
给宝贝女儿和她负责任的两个好朋友了
Monster! Don't you dare touch Chip!
你这个魔鬼 你敢动薯片
And I did it!
我成功了
I kept my flour baby safe all day just like I said I would.
就像我说的 我的面粉宝宝一整天安然无恙
Okay, I admit it.
好吧 我承认
You're very responsible.
你很负责任
Yes! Whoo!
耶 哇
Responsible!
负责任
Responsibility what?
就是这么负责任
Responsibility What?
我最负责任 就是就是
Yow, and boom!
哟 砰
Do-over!
重新来过
100 Things To Do Before High School S01E06 Adopt a Flour Baby Thing
高中前要做的一百件事 第一季第六集
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表