剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Yes! You know how to do it.
你会开你开啊
Oh!
哎哟
Turn it, just turn it. Yeah, twist it!
转一下 对 扭一扭
Crispo smash!
泰山压顶
The virus...
病毒
We've been infected.
感染了我们
No, it's pea soup,
不 是这豌豆汤
all over my favorite Oxford.
倒在了我最喜欢的牛津衬衫上
Don't panic...
别慌
because we'll just wash the clothes.
我们洗衣服就好
Wait!
等等
We're gonna do laundry?!
我们还得洗衣服吗
No...
不
We're gonna sterilize our infected clothes with
我们要消毒受感染的衣服
the virus eradicating machine.
使用灭菌机
Okay, I like the battle suits,
我挺喜欢这件战衣
but I have no idea how to do laundry.
但我真心不会洗衣服
I'll do it, commander.
我来 指挥官
Of course.
又是你
Thanks, Captain Powers.
谢谢 鲍尔斯队长
Now, me and Lieutenant Frazier Admiral.
现在我和弗雷泽中尉 是上将
Admiral Frazier... will go to the kitchen sector
弗雷泽上将要去厨房♥管制区
and prepare the Panini antidote.
准备帕尼尼解药
Steam, extra steam,
蒸汽循环 抽气循环
speed wash, high, low, spin speed, heavy,
快洗 高速 低速 转速 重物
not that heavy...
没那么重的物
Turbo wash.
强力洗涤
Take that, virus.
受死吧 病毒
Okay, we have everything we need to make
我们集齐了所有原料
the perfect antidote,
来做解药
including my mom's secret ingredient:
包括我妈妈的秘方
The Heirloom 47 Tomato.
四十七号♥祖传番茄
Setting power to full, commander.
调到最大火力吧 指挥官
Let's just hope the antidote is done
希望解药能在
before any attacks on the home base station.
家庭基站遭遇攻击前做好
Okay, I think you're taking this thing a little too far.
好吧 我觉得你入戏太深
I mean, there's no virus out there infecting humans.
外面根本没有感染人类的病毒
What is that?!
那是什么
Yo, dorks, open up.
蠢蛋们 开门
Meet Stephen "Flick" Powers.
这位是弹耳斯蒂芬·鲍尔斯
Crispo's head locking, ear flicking,
对小脆施行锁喉 弹耳朵
family portrait ruining older brother.
毁全家福的哥哥
Christian!
克里斯蒂安
I need to borrow your jacket.
我要借你夹克穿
He started borrowing my jacket for parties,
他老借我夹克去派对玩
but when he gives it back it's stained and it smells.
但他还回来时 衣服又脏又臭
Bad.
超级臭
Yeah, and he's always flicking our ears, saying,
而且 他总是一边弹我们耳朵 一边说
"Hey, dorks."
蠢蛋们
"Hey, dorks. Hey, dorks."
蠢蛋们 蠢蛋们
I think it's time you stand up to Flick.
我觉得你们是时候反抗了
Pfft!
噗
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
It's Flick.
他可是弹耳王啊
Hey, let me in!
嘿 让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let--
让
Look, I wanna get to the party and impress girls
我去派对搭讪女生
with the jacket!
要用这件夹克
Sorry, Flick, but CJ's parents
对不起啦 但CJ的父母
said we can't open the door for any one.
说我们不能给任何人开门
What?!
什么
I'm not anyone, I'm me!
我不是任何人 我就是我啊
And you're infected with the virus.
但你被病毒感染了
Okay. One:
好吧 首先
You all look stupid.
你们看起来傻不拉几的
And three, give me the jacket
三 把夹克给我
before you all get inflicted!
不然我要来硬的
Hey!
喂
Paninis, laundry, and closing drapes.
做三明治 洗衣服 拉窗帘
Who says we don't know how the house works?
谁说我们不会做家务
What is that?
什么声音
The eradicator!
是灭菌机
I think it's broken!
它好像坏了
It can't be broken, my mom just bought it!
怎么会坏 我妈妈刚买♥♥的啊
And she said we can't touch anything!
她还让我们不要乱碰
Nnn-- turn it off, turn it off!
快关掉 快关掉
What button? Try all of them!
按哪个按钮 都试一遍
Off?
是关闭吗
What's permanent press any way?!
到底什么是免熨烫嘛
I don't know!
我不知道
The beeing noise!
什么东西响了
Ahhh! We burnt the antidote!
啊 我们烧糊了解药
Shut it off, shut it off!
快关掉 快关掉
Okay! Grrr!
好的 啊
Okay, as some one who always tries to stay positive,
作为一个总是努力保持乐观的人
I knew that there would be a bright side to this.
我就相信事情一定会柳暗花明
And then it all went dark.
然后房♥子就全黑了
So there we were,
我们现在摸黑
trapped in Home Base Station 12 in the dark,
困在十二号♥家庭基站里
the virus-infected human trying to break in,
一个受染人类想要闯进屋
in the hastily made Fenwick Fear Fort.
我们躲在芬威克匆忙搭起的堡垒里
Uh, I'm not sure we needed a fort.
我们好像不需要堡垒吧
And you made a huge mess.
而且你把家里弄得好乱
I made a protective bunker!
我建了个碉堡
Now that's heroic.
这多有英雄气概
Not heroic.
不觉得
I'm heroic!
我就有
Ahh!
啊
Hello? Is anyone there?
喂 有人吗
It's your parents from the space station.
你♥爸♥妈从太空站打电♥话♥回来啦
Okay!
够了
I am not gonna let my house, or the virus, defeat me.
我不会被家务和病毒打败
Pick up, CJ. Are you there?
接电♥话♥啊CJ 你在吗
Honey, is everything okay? Hello?
亲爱的 家里没事吧 喂
Sweetheart? CJ?
宝贝 CJ
Hey, mom, hi, dad.
嗨 爸妈
Oh, good. Thank God.
幸好 谢天谢地
I thought something might be wrong.
我还以为出了什么事
Nope. Everything's perfect.
没有 什么事都没有
What was that?
那是什么声音
We're watching a zombie movie.
我们在看僵尸片
When will you guys be home?
你们什么时候到家
Oh!
噢
Traffic just started moving.
车子总算能往前动了
And, uh, the traffic app says
路况软件说
we'll be home in about an hour.
我们大概一小时后到家
Great, we'll have the soup and Paninis ready.
好 我们会做好豌豆汤和帕尼尼三明治的
Don't touch anything!
别乱用家电
Love you!
爱你哦
I'm coming over!
我过来了
To cook Paninis, you need power.
要做三明治的话 你需要有电
Okay, I do know some things about my house.
我的确知道家里的一些东西
Like when me, mom, and Ronbie
比如当我 妈妈 朗比
use hair dryers at the same time,
同时用吹风机 家里跳闸时
my dad goes to the garage and flips the switchy-thingy.
我爸会去车♥库♥推开那玩意
You mean the breaker box?
你说的是电源总闸吗
Sure.
是
Okay!
好
Let's head to level G,
我们去地下室
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表