剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
What's on your lips?
你嘴唇上涂的是什么
I don't own any black lipstick.
我没有黑色的唇彩
We do.
我们有啊
Much better.
好多了
Thanks.
谢啦
You guys are really nice.
你们真的很好
Even though everyone says you're not nice.
尽管大家都说你们不好
Yeah.
是啊
Don't tell anyone.
别跟其他人说哦
So, you've changed your look
你又换了个形象
to be like them.
像她们一样
Oh... It was getting hot in the other look, so...
呃 刚刚的衣服穿着有点热了 所以
Hey, if you can't stand the heat,
如果你忍♥受不了这点热
get out of the power suit.
那就不要穿权力套装了
I think Ms. Seagraves is nice, by the way.
顺便说一下 我觉得西格雷福斯老师挺好的
Wrong!
你想错了
Like your new look.
就像你的新打扮一样错
And I'm disappointed, CJ.
我对你很失望 CJ
I guess I'm going to find who did that by myself.
看来我得自己找出谁干得好事了
It's not funny.
笑什么笑 有什么好笑的
And I would watch myself if I were you.
如果我是你们的话 我会小心的
All of you.
你们所有人都是
Will Christian Powers
克里斯蒂安·鲍尔斯
report to the guidance office?
请到辅♥导♥员办公室来一下
Again, Christian Powers to the guidance office.
再说一遍 克里斯蒂安·鲍尔斯到辅♥导♥员办公室来一趟
It looks terrible!
我自己都无法直视
I can't be seen like this!
我可不能穿成这样出去
You called me here.
是你叫我来的
Do you want my help or not?
到底要不要我帮忙
Yeah, that looks ridiculous.
好吧 这也太搞笑了
I'm doomed.
我完蛋了
Doomed!
完蛋了
No, you're not.
不 你没有完蛋
'Cause I'm here to help.
因为我就是来帮你的
Now, you look ridiculous
现在你看着很搞笑
and I look ridiculous.
我看起来也很搞笑
But now, the ridiculous stops.
但是搞笑到此为止
Come on! Why did you stop?
继续啊 你干嘛要停下来
I'm trying to show you how to wrestle.
我在跟你演示怎么摔跤呢
Wow.
哇哦
Ladies...
姑娘们
Would any of you like to tell me what this is?
你们哪个愿意跟我说一下这是什么
They're black markers?
是黑色记号♥笔
I know what they are.
我知道这是啥
I was referring to that.
我指的是这个
Again, they're fart stink lines coming from...
这个还是臭味曲线从
No!
不是
I mean I found these black markers that defaced my posters
我的意思是 我在她们柜子旁边的垃圾桶里
in the garbage right by their lockers.
发现用来丑♥化♥我海报的黑色记号♥笔
We didn't do it.
不是我们干的
Well, you sure look guilty.
肯定是你们干的
But we didn't do it.
但是确实不是我们干的啊
Empty your pockets.
把你们口袋里的东西都掏出来
Detention for two weeks, starting today.
留堂两周 从今天开始
Principal Hader, it wasn't them!
黑德校长 不是她们干的
That black marker is mine.
那个记号♥笔是我的
Oh.
哦
Well, in that case, you can join them in detention.
这样的话 你也跟着她们留堂吧
It's official.
我是认真的
This could be the worst thing on the list so far.
这可能是目前为止列表上最差劲的事情了
So, you know the fire chief and I have been
你知道我和消防队长
looking for you all day.
已经找你了一整天吧
I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
Tell him I'll plant nine new trees
跟他说我会种九棵新树的
and never light another tree on fire.
以后再也不放火烧树了
Start a fire?
放火
He just wanted to personally give you this certificate
他只是想把这张证书亲手交给你
from the fire department thanking you for saving
因为消防局想感谢你救了
Fire Marshall Meow.
这只消防首领猫
Wait... was the cat in the Earth Day tree?
慢着 那只猫是在世界地球日的树上
Yes... and I burned it hoping the cat would jump into my arms,
是的 我把树点着了想让猫跳进我怀里的
which it did.
它确实下来了呀
And again, I'm sorry and I'm ready to receive my punishment.
我再次道歉 同时我准备好接受惩罚了
I suggest detention.
我建议就留堂吧
Okay, one day's detention.
好吧 留堂一天
And no more tree ignition.
还有不准再烧树了
Done.
成交
Now, is there anything else you want to talk about?
那么 你还有什么想说的吗
No.
没了
Nothing?
真没了
Not that I can think of, no, I'm good.
我确实想不到什么了 我挺好的
Okay.
好吧
Then, uh, report to detention.
那就去留堂教室报到吧
You hear that, Frazier?
你听到了没 弗雷泽
That's the crowd ready to watch you wrestle!
观众们已经准备好欣赏你摔跤了
I don't think I can do this.
我觉得我做不来
Sure, you can.
你肯定可以
I don't know how to wrestle!
我并不会摔跤
I was bragging to girls and I wasn't gonna tell you,
我那时候是在跟女生们吹牛 而且 虽然我不想说
but I'm wearing a muscle suit.
但我现在穿着肌肉装
I knew you were wearing a suit!
我知道你穿着肌肉装啊
But I also know you're the smartest kid in this school,
但我还知道你是学校里最聪明的孩子
and smarts is more important in wrestling than anything else.
运用智慧在摔跤中可比其他方面重要多了
Then I guess I don't need this suit.
那我应该就不用这件肌肉装了
Or the cool jacket.
还有这件夹克
'Cause my buff brain beats brawn every time!
因为那些肌肉男根本不是我聪明大脑的对手
You better believe it!
你最好能说服你自己
Now, you get in there and you go get 'em!
现在进去拿下他们吧
Get 'em, get 'em!
拿下他们 拿下他们
Go, go, get 'em!
快去快去 拿下他们
Wow, that was bad.
哎 真是太糟糕了
I mean, really bad, I mean, you're terrible.
非常非常糟糕 我想说 你的表现很差
You stink.
你太差了
Can you watch him 'til his mom arrives?
你能在他妈妈来之前照看一下他吗
I gotta get back to a match.
我得回到比赛现场
Just put him with the rest of them.
把他跟剩下这些放一起吧
Okay.
好了
Your assignment is to write a 1,000-word essay
你们的作业是写一篇一千字的文章
as to how I do not eat my own farts
主题是我既不吃自己的屁
nor am I a "Fart Monger".
也不是“屁贩子”
And don't try to fool me by sneaking out.
我不是傻子 别想着偷偷溜出去
Contrary to my posters,
跟这个海报相反
I do have smart lines coming out of my brain.
确实有很多智慧曲线从我脑子里冒出来
Smart lines.
智慧曲线
That's it.
就是它了
Principal Hader,
黑德校长
I know who's been vandalizing your posters.
我知道是谁故意破坏你的海报了
Me too... it was them.
我也知道 就是她们
Now, sit down.
现在快坐下
Yeah... I can't.
我没法坐视不管
What?
你说什么
You...
你
Get back in here.
赶快给我回来
What's the meaning of this?
你们这是要干啥
I don't know.
我也不知道
I do.
我知道
Because Ms. Seagraves has been vandalizing your posters.
因为海报是被西格雷福斯老师故意破坏的
What?
什么
What?
什么
Your fart headlines match the warm pie lines
海报上的臭味曲线和黑板上画的
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表