剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
It's the end of another day
普塔塔克中学的一天
at Pootatuck Middle School.
又结束了
And even though classes are done,
但即使放学了
there's still lots of stuff to do at school, after school.
在学校里也可以做很多事
Why aren't we in a school club?
我们为什么不加入学校社团呢
That is a giant wall of potentially awesome things
这面大墙上贴满了我们可以做的事情
we could be doing.
说不定好玩得很呢
Because we don't want more school.
因为我们不想整天呆在学校里
And we don't have time.
而且我们没有时间了
We don't have time
我们没有时间来
for enlightening our brains or expanding our social circle,
锻炼我们的大脑 扩展我们的社交圈
which is what school clubs are all about?
这不就是学校社团做的吗
May I remind you,
我来提醒你一下吧
we are already members of your "100 Things" Club.
我们早就是你的“一百件事”社团的成员了
Yeah.
对啊
We're way too busy trying new things to try new things.
我们一直在忙着尝试新事物 没时间尝试这些新事物
Oh.
噢
Wow!
哇哦
We walked right into that one.
我们自投罗网了
Yep.
是的
6:00, it's Monday morning
周一早晨六点刚醒
Life can strike without a warning
生活有时毫无预警
Get up, get out, get on
起床出发打起精神
It's a brand new day
开始全新的一天
Find the dream and never stop, yeah
找寻梦想 永不言弃
Got your friends to back you up, yeah
朋友是你坚强的后盾
You crash and burn so what?
失败何惧 跌倒何妨
It's a brand new day
又是全新的一天
No matter what they say
闲言碎语不必理会
Just shout until you turn around
尽情呐喊 潇洒转身
And blast the past away
烦恼全部丢在身后
It's a brand new day
又是全新的一天
Yesterday is gone the game is on
昨天已成历史 好戏即将上演
It's time to jump and take a leap of faith
勇敢跳出束缚 与我一同冒险
It's a brand new day
开始全新的一天
Okay, the best part of joining a club
好吧 加入社团的最棒之处
is joining with friends.
是和小伙伴们一起加入
But the toughest part is picking the club
但是最难的是选择
that's right for you.
适合你的社团
How do we choose?
我们该怎么选啊
Because I know I'll never agree with what he wants.
因为我知道我和他的意见是没法统一的
It's true, he won't.
我竟无法反驳
And that's when we came up with
于是我们想出了
the spin and pick method.
转圈作选择的方法
Spin yourself, or your Crispo,
自己转圈 或让小脆转圈
and whichever sign-up sheet gets knocked down...
哪张报名表被碰掉
that's the club you join.
我们就加入哪个社团
So...
那么
What's our new club?
是哪个新社团
Sock puppet club.
袜子木偶社团
Hey, it's what fell off the wall.
嘿 从墙上掉下来的可是它的报名表噢
And it's something we've never done before.
而且这可是我们从未尝试过的事呢
Whoo!
喔
And we're sure this is the best club for enlightening our brains
这真的是能锻炼我们的大脑 扩展我们的社交圈的
or expanding our social circle.
最佳社团
Okay, maybe sock Fenwick had a point.
好吧 或许袜子玩偶芬威克说得对
And it was at that moment that I decided to say...
这时候我不得不说
Okay, maybe you have a point.
好吧 或许你说得对
So, why don't we try another club?
那么 不如我们换一个社团吧
Yeah, another club!
棒 换一个社团
So many clubs.
社团也太多了
And I still won't agree with him.
而且我和他的意见是没法统一的
And that's when we came up
于是我们想出了
with our next club picking method.
下一个选择社团的方法
Join the first club you hear about.
加入听到的第一个社团
Save the Bonobos?
拯救倭黑猩猩
Save the Bonobos?
拯救倭黑猩猩
Meet Blake Montgomery,
这是布莱克·蒙哥马利
Pootatuck's seventh grade class president
普塔塔克中学七年级班长
and his dad owns nine boats.
而且他爸爸拥有九艘船
Donate to Save the Bonobos Club?
捐款给拯救倭黑猩猩社团吧
Bonobos?
倭黑猩猩
You mean the dwarf chimpanzees of central Africa
你说的是非洲中部的小黑猩猩
and also the name of my championship youth soccer team?
同时也是我青少年足球冠军队的名称
Go Bonobos.
加油 倭黑猩猩
And we're the most popular club in school.
我们可是学校最受欢迎的社团
We spread the word about Bonobos
我们宣传倭黑猩猩
and raise money to protect them and their habitats.
并且筹钱来保护它们和它们的栖息地
Sounds good. Okay.
听起来不错 好
Glad to help. Go Bonobos, am I right?
很高兴能帮忙 加油 倭黑猩猩 对吧
I thank you, and the Bonobos thank you.
我感谢你们 同时倭黑猩猩也感谢你们
So it's a club that's super popular...
所以说这是一个超级受欢迎的社团
And helps awesome animals.
而且帮助着有爱的动物
Okay.
好吧
Let's get in that club.
让我们一起加入这个社团吧
Yeah, you're not getting in this club.
你们是加入不了这个社团的
But we want to help the Bonobos.
但是我们想帮助倭黑猩猩
There's a five month waiting list.
这里有一份长达五个月的等候名单
Then what's with the line?
那这列队伍是怎么回事
That's the line to get on the waiting list.
他们都在排队进入等候名单
Okay, let's get out there and get more donations.
好了 出去筹得更多的捐款吧
Chop chop and... what do you want?
赶快啊 还有 你们想要干嘛
Uh, to join the club.
加入社团呀
It's a very exclusive club.
这是一个非常排外的社团
But I suppose I could make room...
但是我应该可以挪点地方
for Crispo.
给小脆
No, I'm not going to join without my friends.
不 我不会抛下小伙伴们单独加入的
Well, I'm sure your friends would never stand
我确信你的朋友是不会阻止你
in the way of you joining the most popular club in Pootatuck,
加入普塔塔克最受欢迎的社团的
which also saves endangered ape things.
我们还拯救濒危猿猴哦
Go ahead.
去吧
You love Bonobos, and Fen and I will be...
你喜爱倭黑猩猩 小芬和我就
I'll save a Bonobo for each of you!
我会为你们每个人救一只倭黑猩猩的
Oh, it's amazing in here!
噢 这里简直太棒了
Okay, so I missed out
所以我错过了
on the most popular club in school.
学校最受欢迎的社团
But I still have Fen.
但是我还是有小芬作伴的
So next we tried the "Join The Club
所以接下来我们是这样选择社团的
Your Genius Best Friend Wants To Join" Method.
加入你的天才好朋友想加入的社团
Welcome to the Genius Club,
欢迎来到天才社团
where you must face a series of mind-scrambling tests
在这里你会面临一系列让你费尽脑筋的测试
and brain-straining challenges
以及让你绞尽脑汁的挑战
to determine if you are worthy of membership.
这些测试和挑战决定了你能否成为社团的一员
Yeah, good luck, buddy.
祝你好运 小伙伴
I am Eugene Finklestein,
我是尤金·芬克斯坦
president and sole member of this club.
是这个社团的社长和唯一成员
But everyone calls me Eugenius.
大家都叫我天才尤金
Do I have to?
我也得这么叫你吗
Confident, are we?
你还挺自信的嘛
Well, we'll see how confident you are after the first test
看看你做完第一个测试后还剩多少自信
that no one has ever passed.
目前为止还没有人通过
Well, I will pass any test you give me
我会通过你给我的任何测试
because I, too, am a genius.
因为我也是一个天才
And I want one of those t-shirts.
而且我想要一件你穿的T恤
Question.
问题来了
If a butcher stands six feet, two inches tall
如果一位屠夫高六英尺两英寸
and wears size 9-1/2 shoes,
并且穿着9.5码的鞋
what does he weigh?
他称什么[容易听成“他多重”]
The meat... now give me a t-shirt.
称肉 你可以把T恤给我了
I only made one!
我只定制了一件
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表