剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Superheroes-- it seems like
超级英雄 似乎
they're all around us these days:
这几天都是他们的影子
on the Web, on our TVs,
网上 电视里
and in every movie everywhere.
电影里 他们无处不在
Super humans with amazing super powers saving our world.
超人靠着自己无可匹敌的超能力拯救了世界
But have you ever noticed regular humans
但你注意过吗 有的人
with talents that seem, well, super-powered?
似乎真的有超能力
Paul Schmolitor the hall monitor's super 'stache
纠察队长保罗·史马利特的超能胡须
can freeze sixth-graders
可以让六年级学生
right in their tracks.
瞬间石化
Some even seem to be multi-powered.
有的人甚至像是有多种超能力
Her Highness, Mindy Minus, can summon super sidekicks
公主殿下明蒂·麦纳斯打一个响指
with a snap of her fingers.
就可以召齐她的超级跟班
And move boys with just a wave of her hands.
挥一挥手 男生自动退散
And watching all these super powers got me thinking.
看到这些超能力的我陷入了沉思
Good morning,
早上好
best friend... oh, uh-oh.
好朋友 哦 不好
She's got that look in her eye.
她这小眼神儿
I'm nervous.
我有点紧张
Gentlemen!
先生们
We are going to find our super powers.
我们要寻找自己的超能力
Cool!
好酷
Yeah, one problem.
但有一个问题
Super powers
超能力
aren't real.
是假的
As in our universe, it's not a thing.
我们的世界里不存在这种东西
It is now.
现在存在了
6:00, it's Monday morning
周一早晨六点刚醒
Life can strike without a warning
生活有时毫无预警
Get up, get out, get on
起床出发打起精神
It's a brand-new day
开始全新的一天
Find the dream and never stop, yeah
找寻梦想 永不言弃
You got your friends to back you up, yeah
朋友是你坚强的后盾
You crash and burn, so what?
失败何惧 跌倒何妨
It's a brand-new day
又是全新的一天
No matter what they say
闲言碎语不必理会
Just shout until you turn around
尽情呐喊 潇洒转身
And blast the past away
烦恼全部丢在身后
It's a brand-new day
又是全新的一天
Yesterday is gone, the game is on
昨天已成历史 好戏即将上演
It's time to jump and take a leap of faith
勇敢跳出束缚 与我一同冒险
It's a brand-new day
开始全新的一天
Okay...
好了
two things.
两件事
One, whatever shampoo you switched to, good call.
一 不管你换了什么洗发水 这个选择不错
You can never have too much freesia.
小苍兰的味道怎么也闻不厌
And two...
二
We go to middle school, not super school.
我们上的是初中 不是超能力学校
Yet... Paul has a super 'stache,
话虽如此 但保罗有超能胡须
Mindy can move boys away with a mega wave,
明蒂一挥手 男生全退散
and Mark Chernoff can clear out a room
马克·切尔诺夫一个大后炮
with one turbo back blast.
可以赶走一教室的人
It wasn't me!
不是我♥干♥的
Look... to get the max out of middle school
听着 为了充分利用初中时间
and prepare ourselves for high school,
为高中做准备
we all agreed to do 100 awesome things.
我们都同意完成一百件有意义的事
And what's awesomer than finding our super power
还有什么比找寻自己的超能力更有意义呢
and what are you doing?
你在做什么
Finding my heat vision.
找寻火热的自己
I want heat vision.
我要燃烧
See what you started?
看你干的好事
These are your morning announcements.
下面是晨间通知
The pep rally for the basketball team...
为篮球队加油
Is your book getting hotter?
你的书有没有热一点
Stop.
打住
'Cause we're not actually finding a super power.
因为我们不是真的要找超能力
We're finding what makes us, you know, special.
我们要找的是可以让我们显得与众不同的事
And yours is obvious.
你的超能力显而易见
You're super handsome.
你超级帅
Really?
真的吗
Okay, look at those girls.
看看那些女生
Now... smile.
现在 微笑
Not a lot of people can do that.
能做到这个的人不多
But I don't want to be handsome!
但我不想那么帅
Yes, you do.
站着说话不腰疼
So... what's your super power?
那么 你的超能力是什么
Isn't it obvious? No.
难道还不够明显吗 不明显
I have a super brain!
我有一个超强大脑
I'm the smartest kid in school.
我是学校里最聪明的学生
Ask me any question, go on.
随便问我点什么 来吧
Super brain.
超强大脑
Okay...
好吧
What's my super power?
我的超能力是什么
Good morning, Pootatuck students.
早上好 普塔塔克的同学们
This is your principal and we are having a fire drill.
我是校长 我们现在要进行消防演习
Please get up calmly and exit your classroom.
站起来 保持冷静 离开教室
Okay, faster than that.
好了 动作快点
No one's in the hallway yet.
走廊里还没人呢
Okay, forget the calm part.
好吧 把冷静两个字忘掉
Just get out of the school!
快到学校外面来
This fire drill was a huge fail!
这场消防演习是一个巨大的失败
Fail!
失败
You should never use those
你不能用灭火器
unless there's a real emergency.
除非真的有紧急情况
Just saying.
只是说说
Northbury Middle School
北伯里中学的
has the fastest drill time in the district,
消防疏散时间是全区最短的
but Pootatuck has a new sheriff...
但普塔塔克有了新的头儿
Sheriff Me...
就是我
and we will keep doing fire drills
我们在破区纪录之前
until this school sets the district record.
会一直进行消防演习
And a few more things...
还有几件事
I have a super brain.
我有超强大脑
That's my power.
我的超能力就是这个
Check Fenwick off the list.
可以把芬威克的名字划掉了
If you want me to.
如果你真的想这样的话
Stop dawdling!
别磨磨蹭蹭的
Learn to move.
学会快速行动
Forget heat vision.
别管火热小脆了
What do you think about flying?
你觉得飞怎么样
Flying's gonna be a tough one.
这有点难度啊
I'm gonna get a cape!
我会披披风的
So speed it up, people.
动作快点会死吗
It's not like we have super powers
我们又没有超能力
and can turbo thrust our way out of class.
不能把自己喷出教室
You shouldn't be doing that for a number of reasons.
不管怎样你都不应该这么做
Back to class, everyone!
所有人回♥教♥室
So, after I quickly calculated
我快速地算了一下
we needed to shave 3.2 minutes off the fire drill record,
发现我们需要少花3.2分钟才能打破纪录
I thought maybe my super power was Mathletics.
所以我想 我的超能力可能在奥数上
I've always done well in math,
我的数学一直挺不错的
so if I surrounded myself with the right people,
所以如果我周围都是数学高手
perhaps I could unlock my Mathletic powers.
也许我的奥数超能力就能被激发出来
I couldn't.
现实好残酷
But...
但是
perhaps inside me was a super-powered artist
也许我有超能艺术家的潜质呢
ready to unleash my imagination onto the canvas.
准备好在帆布上挥洒想象力
Nope... not an artist.
呵呵 离艺术家远着呢
But superheroes do not give up...
但超级英雄才不会轻易放弃
and neither do I.
我也不会
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表