剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
It's me.
是我啦
And it's gonna help us get past Hader.
我们可以靠它躲过黑德
Ectoplasm.
鬼气
Cleaning solution.
那是清洁剂
Okay, we're gonna roll the mop bucket past her.
听好 我们要把拖把桶推过去
If she doesn't wake up
如果她没有醒
that means it's safe for us to sneak by her.
那就代表我们可以从她眼前溜过去
It's perfect.
完美
Stand back.
后退
Ghost bucket!
鬼桶
Oh, come on!
哦 拜托
There's no ghost!
根本没有鬼
Now. Stop it!
就是现在 别叫了
It's just a bucket.
这只是个桶
Going up the stairs.
快上楼
Quick, down the stairs.
快下楼
Fellas...
兄弟啊
Magic wombat.
魔力袋熊
Combing.
梳毛
Oh, great, we're not in the second floor science lab.
哦 很好 我们不在二楼的科学实验室
True, but we have our emergency stay-awake kit
没错 但我们有紧急清醒装备啊
and the impossible is still possible.
一切皆有可能
And in the belly of the ghost.
我们在魔鬼的肚子里
Crispo, we're the janitor ghost.
小脆 我们就是清洁工的鬼魂
It's us!
我们才是
Oooh...
哦
So with just four hours and eight minutes
离日出还剩四小时八分钟
till sunrise, all systems were go.
我们只能硬着头皮继续
Okay, the girls sleep there,
好了 女生们睡在那里
but I don't want to go in right now.
但我不想现在就进去
Perfect.
很好
I'll just wait for Darth Hader to fall asleep,
我只要等着达斯·黑德睡着
slip this to CJ and then, boom!
偷偷把这塞给CJ 耶
I win. That's so thrilling.
我就赢了 我有点小激动
I feel like I could stay up all night.
我会兴奋得睡不着觉的
Ooh, who wants turkey sandwiches?
哦 谁想来点火鸡三明治
This is fun.
真是太有意思了
Getting a mild allergic reaction
早上2:06在清洁间
in a janitor's closet at 2:06 in the morning.
享受着轻微的过敏反应
No, it's not.
那才不是过敏
I was being sarcastic.
我只是在讽刺
Now I'm being sarcastic.
现在换我讽刺了
That's not sarcasm!
那算哪门子的讽刺
I'm Fenwick Frazier,
我是芬威克·弗雷泽
I use big words and wear tight pajamas.
我会用专业词汇 穿紧身睡衣
You know what?
你猜怎么着
Guys, no fighting.
朋友们 不许吵架
We're all in this together and are really tired.
我们是一条船上的人 现在都累得半死
The sunrise is just three hours away and...
还有三小时就日出了
Ooh, I'm CJ Martin
哦 我是CJ·马丁
and I'm doing the impossible.
我要挑战极限
Don't make fun of CJ!
不许拿CJ开玩笑
Stop.
停
Nobody spray again.
不许喷水了
Yes, we got totally wet,
没错 我们浑身都湿了
but it also kept us totally awake.
但也因此清醒无比
No!
不
Water fights are fun.
打水仗很过瘾啊
Hot! I know!
好辣 我知道
Ow! Ow!
啊 啊
Ow! Ow!
啊 啊
Ow! Ow!
啊 啊
Guys, wake up.
孩子们 醒醒吧
Please?
拜托了
Just one of you.
醒一个也好啊
You're crazy, CJ.
你疯了 CJ
Thanks a lot?
谢谢你哟
No, I'm glad you're crazy.
不 你疯了 我很欣慰
If it wasn't for you and your list
如果没有你和你的清单
I wouldn't have half the fun I do.
我的生活肯定无聊透顶
Me too!
我也是
There's still one problem:
还有一个问题
how do we get upstairs?
我们怎么上楼
I'll cause a distraction!
我来分散他们的注意力
What was that?
那是什么
Ghost janitor's buckets.
清洁工鬼魂的拖把桶
He's here.
他在这里
Oh, calm down, everyone!
哦 你们都冷静点
There's no ghost.
根本没有鬼
I'm gonna find out who made that noise.
我去看看是谁弄出来的声音
It's probably the janitor ghost.
可能是清洁工的鬼魂
Stop!
闭嘴
What was that?!
刚刚是什么情况
I'm so tired.
我太困了
I think we gotta get out of here.
我们应该赶快出去
Hader's coming.
黑德来了
We're busted. So busted.
我们完蛋了 彻底完蛋了
Principal Hader.
黑德校长
The ghost is eating her face off!
鬼魂正在啃她的脸
Ghosts! Get out of here!
有鬼 快走
It's the ghost!
是鬼
You were right.
你说得对
I'm gonna let this go.
我还是放下这事吧
This would be a good time to head upstairs.
现在是上楼的好时机
CJ's right, get to higher ground!
CJ做得对 往高处跑
This wasn't part of the plan.
这可不是我们的计划啊
I have had enough!
我受够了
Enough ghosts, enough of you,
受够了鬼魂 也受够了你们
and enough of this sleepover!
这场过夜派对真是噩梦
I want all of you in your rooms now, sleeping,
你们全给我回去睡觉
or you will be suspended.
要不然等着被停课处分吧
We were so close.
我们就差一点
Then, something in Principal Hader changed.
接着黑德校长好像有点变了
It was the sun.
太阳
We did it.
我们做到了
Doing the impossible is never easy,
完成看似不可能的任务实属不易
which includes staying up all night.
熬夜就是其中一个
In fact, it takes a lot of failure,
其实路上会遇到许多挫折
but you can't give up
但你不能放弃
because once you do it,
因为只要你认真去做
you know there's nothing you can't conquer.
没什么做不到的
And that's how you make the impossible possible.
这样你就能把不可能变成可能
Guys, guys, we're outside.
孩子们 我们都到楼外了呀
Please.
拜托
How are your legs even able to do this for this long?
你们怎么能走这么久 腿不酸吗
Guys, your mom's here.
你们的妈妈来了
Let's go.
走吧
100 Things To Do Before High School S01E05 Stay Up All Night Thing
高中前要做的一百件事 第一季第五集
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表