剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
So I wondered if maybe my super power was in sports.
所以我想 说不定我的超能力在体育方面呢
All right, Martin, just kick that sports ball into that goal
好了 马丁 把球想象成你最厌恶的敌人
like it's your worst enemy.
狠狠一脚踢进球门
Should we be doing this in the hall?
我们可以在走廊里踢球吗
Just unleash the fire!
快释放内心的热火
Yikes!
哎呀
I am not super-sporty.
我在体育方面没有造诣
Fail! Again!
又失败了
What if this were a real fire?
如果这次真有大火呢
It's not like we can
我们又没有火箭靴
blast our way out of class
可以把我们
with rocket boots!
喷出教室
Rocket boots!
火箭靴
Using those in non-emergency situations is illegal.
在非紧急情况下使用这些是违法的
But effective, right?
但是很有效 是吧
Here, get me a new one of these.
拿着 再给我拿个新的来
This is out of juice.
这个用完了
No.
不
Move!
行动
Why are you staring? It's a drill!
你们在看什么 这是消防演习
Do you know what a drill means?
你们知道演习是什么意思吗
So Principal Hader
所以黑德校长
still hadn't set the fire drill record,
还没有打破消防演习的时间纪录
and by lunch, me and the guys
午餐时间到了 我和男生还是没有
still hadn't found our super powers...
找到我们的超能力
like Mindy's "Move boys away with her hands."
就像明蒂那个一挥手赶走男生的超能力
And how does she do that?
她是怎么做到的
You know how I know my brain is super-powered?
你知道为什么我会知道自己有超强大脑吗
'Cause I can read people.
因为我读得懂人
I know what they're thinking.
我知道他们在想什么
See that girl over there?
看到那边的女生了吗
I know she's sad
我知道她很悲伤
because her friends clearly aren't supportive.
因为她的朋友很明显不支持她
Or she's got carrots in her nose.
或者只是她的鼻子里插着胡萝卜
I'm not really getting the whole super-brainy...
我不太明白超强大脑这事
Well, at least I'm not superbleachy. What?
至少我没有用超多的漂白剂 什么
Tell your mom to stop using so much bleach in your laundry.
让你妈妈在洗衣服的时候别用那么多漂白剂了
It's burning my septum.
我的隔膜都在抗♥议♥了
A cape?
披风
CJ got it for me.
CJ给我的
I asked Lunch Lady if she had an extra tablecloth.
我问食堂大妈有没有多余的桌布
Now... who needs their beverage cooled
现在 谁想让冰山美男
with my ice breath?
冷冻自己的饮料
Might be a little cooler.
可能是冷了一点
I got nothing.
我一点感觉都没有
So... what do you guys think my super power is?
你们觉得我有什么超能力
You know... what makes me stand out?
你们懂的 让我脱颖而出的事
What makes me unique?
什么让我独一无二
Uh... you know... you're...
呃 你懂的 你呢
clean.
很干净
Oh, and you're an awesome cape finder.
哦 你找披风的本领也好得不要不要的
Come on.
拜托
What makes me super?
让我与众不同的事有哪些
You know, different from everyone else?
跟别人都不一样
Uh... You know...
呃 你懂的
You do the thing with... The thing...
你这个 那个 呃
Fire drill!
消防演习
Gotta go!
得走了
So, after three super searches and four fire drills,
所以在找了三次 进行了四次消防演习后
I still hadn't found my super power...
我还是没找到我的超能力
and that's when it hit me... in movie trailer form.
这时我突然想到一个这样的电影片段
She walks the halls of her school...
她行走在学校的走廊里
and some people say "Hi."
有些人跟她打招呼
She can draw a pretty good kitty cat.
她画猫的技术一流
She's picked fifth or sixth in gym class.
她在体育课上排五六名
And she can move boys with just a wave of her hand.
她轻轻一挥手 男生自动退散
Oh, wait, she can't.
哦 等等 她做不到
Because she's...
因为她是
Totally Average Girl...!
百分百的普通女生
This can't be happening!
这不行
Good morning, family.
早上好 亲爱的家人们
Here you go.
尝尝看
Super omelets a la CJ.
CJ特制的美味煎蛋卷
Oh, thanks, sweetie. What a treat!
哦 谢谢你 宝贝 这待遇真好
Is it good?
味道怎么样
Oh...
哦
...yes.
挺好的
Would you say it's super good?
是不是超级好
Sure...
当然了
I haven't chewed yet.
我还没嚼呢
You hate them.
你们不喜欢吃
Sweetie, what's wrong?
宝贝 发生什么事了
Besides your cooking.
你的厨艺出大事了
The fork? You couldn't throw the spoon?
叉子 你就不能扔勺子吗
Me and the guys are trying to find out
我和男生们想找寻
what our super power is,
自己的超能力
and it turns out I'm Totally Average Girl.
结果是 我就是个百分百的普通女生
What?!
什么
There are tons of things about you
你与众不同的超能力
that make you special and super-powered.
多了去了
In fact, do you know
老实说 你知道
we Martins have healing powers?
马丁家的人是一等一的治愈高手吗
Yup! When someone feels bad,
没错 只要有人伤心
we activate Super Hug Powers...
我们就会开启超级抱抱模式
and they feel better.
再伤心的人也能被治愈
Is it working?
有用吧
Yes.
有用
Hey! You never use your hug powers on me!
嘿 我怎么没有这种待遇
Aw... A spoon.
啊 勺子
You do care.
你还是在乎我的
And today is a brand-new day, Super CJ Martin.
今天是全新的一天 超人CJ·马丁
Now I command you to go to school
现在我命令你去学校
and find your super power!
找寻你的超能力
Okay... you guys can stop hugging me now.
好了 你们可以放开了
Mmmm. No.
不行 不行
No.
不行
Oh, okay, all right.
哦 好吧 就这样
Okay, so,
好的 所以
if you're trying to find
如果你想像我一样
your super power like me,
找到你的超能力
be prepared to hit a few walls.
准备好跌几个跟头
Oh, no.
哦 不
Hey, Mark.
嘿 马克
It wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
You going back to heat vision?
你又想用意念点火了吗
I want something
我不想
besides Handsome Face powers.
只靠脸吃饭
Something cape-worthy.
不辜负这件披风
I did it! I have heat vision!
我做到了 我用意念点火了
No, I did it...
不 是我做到的
with the new Bunsen burners.
用了新的本生灯
And I probably should have told you to stand back.
我也许应该告诉你别靠那么近
But don't worry, Super Slinko will put it out!
但别担心 超人斯灵格会帮你扑灭的
How'd he do that?
他是怎么做到的
By turning off the gas with his other hand.
用另一只手关煤气
Something smells good.
有一股好闻的味道
Like provolone.
波洛夫干酪
Why were you wearing cheese?
你带着奶酪做什么
One, I knew Fenwick would smell me...
一 我知道芬威克会闻到
and, two, it was to confirm my theory
二 我也证实了自己的想法
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表