剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Sounds awesome, right?
听上去不错吧
Uh... yeah...
是啊
That sounds really, uh...
听上去真的 呃
You don't like the recipe.
你不喜欢这个想法
No... I don't like the recipe.
我是不喜欢
I love the recipe!
我爱死这个想法了
I want to make 'em right now
现在就开始做吧
so I can start putting 'em in my mouth,
我等不及想吃了
I love the recipe so much.
这个想法超棒
You say you want a cookie, a really good cookie
你说你想吃饼干
Well, we got the best darn cookie
我们这里有
It's the best darn cookie in the world!
有世界上最梦幻的饼干
That which table at?
在哪里呢
This here table at
就在这里
Baking with my special girl!
和美丽的小姐共做饼干
That cookie sound pretty good, huh?
那个饼干听上去不错嘛
Now... let's turn this clay...
好了 现在看我用这堆泥
into an A.
拿个A
No... no!
不
Aah...!
啊
How are you so perfect?
凭什么你那么完美
Wow!
哇哦
Nice vase, Fenwick.
你做的花瓶好漂亮
It's amazing.
太漂亮了
Looks like someone's getting an A.
看起来某人要拿A了
Fenwick, is that your vase?
芬威克 这是你做的吗
It's magnifisplenderific!
完美无缺 独具匠心
Yup, it's my vase.
对 这就是我做的
That I made... with clay... and love.
我用陶泥和爱做的
Well, it looks like we have a true artiste in the class.
看起来我们的课上有个真正的艺术家
Okay, my lie had gotten me into drama class.
很好 这个小谎助我成功进入了戏剧课
Now all I had to do was get the part of Juliet
现在我只需要得到朱丽叶这个角色
so I could spend as much time as possible with my Romeo.
这样我就可以和我的罗密欧双宿双飞了
...though not a Montague.
纵是本非蒙塔古
Thank you.
谢谢你的参与
Next!
下一个
Okay... my turn.
很好 到我了
Hist, Romeo! Hist!
罗密欧啊 请勿高呼
O, for a falconer's voice
禽之主一和
To lure this tassel-gentle back again!
万鸟而应之
Hist! Hist!
请勿高呼
With the repetition of my Romeo's name.
以吾之罗密欧之佳名
CJ, that was okay...
CJ 你的表现还凑合
but after learning that you're doing all this
但我听说你是为了你奶奶
to make your sick grandma feel better...
才这么做的
we're gonna give you the role of Juliet!
所以我们决定让你演朱丽叶
Congratulations!
恭喜你
I'm so happy for you.
我为你高兴
Um... my grandma will be...
我的奶奶
so happy.
一定会很高兴的
And now... meet your Romeo.
来 见见你的罗密欧吧
Hey, it's you, my Juliet.
你好 我的朱丽叶
Okay, I feel bad for lying...
我有点良心不安
the best lie ever!
但我真的好开心
Okay... time for cooking partner taste test.
好了 现在是搭档尝饼干时间
Okay... cool...
很好
You, boy with tidal wave hair. How is cookie?
卷发男 你们的饼干怎么样
It's amazing!
味道太美妙了
It has kick!
太劲爆了
Please celebrate this victory
你的饼干这么成功
by getting me paper towels in girls' rest room.
应该好好庆祝 去洗手间拿点纸巾来
Why did you not tell me this tastes worse
你为什么不告诉我这是
than expired yak cheese?!
黑暗料理
I didn't want to hurt Patty's feelings.
我不想伤了帕蒂的心
Your lie nearly cost me life!
你的谎言差点把我害死了
You're right, Lunch Lady.
你说的有道理 食堂大妈
I should always tell the truth.
我应该保持诚实
Here you go, Lunch Lady.
给你 食堂大妈
Patty, these cookies are disgusting!
帕蒂 你做的饼干太难吃了
In fact, if a pregnant fly flew by right now,
怀孕的苍蝇
it would refuse to lay its eggs in these cookies.
都不会在这些饼干上产卵
That's how bad these cookies are.
对 你的饼干就是这么糟糕
Anti-fly-egg-laying bad!
堪称黑暗料理之最
And, man, that felt good!
说真话的感觉太爽了
And, man, would I get fired if I spoke truth like you!
要是我像你一样诚实 我就该被炒了
That is why...
所以
I am making you
我要任命你
official cooking class taste tester!
为烹饪课的官方鉴定人
Ha!
哈
Okay, everyone, now that your pottery's dry,
很好各位 现在你们的作品已经干了
let's glaze them and get them ready
让我们开始上釉吧
for the nurturing warmth of the pottery kiln.
然后把它们交付到陶瓷窑温暖的怀抱中
Do I feel bad for lying?
我心中有愧疚吗
Yes.
毫无疑问
But do I like A's more?
但我更想拿A吗
Yes!
当然
Fenwick?
芬威克
Fenwick?
芬威克
It's broken, isn't it?
它碎了 是不是
No, don't tell me.
算了 我不想知道
Okay, tell me.
好吧 还是告诉我吧
It's broken.
确实是碎了
But the important thing is to not get upset
但那个不重要 关键是保持良好的心态
or darken your aura,
不要灰心
because you can always make...
因为你总是可以
another one!
再做一个的
Come on, everyone, gather 'round.
各位 到这里来
Let's watch a true artiste make another vase.
让我们欣赏一下这位艺术家再创辉煌
A new one?
再做一个
With everyone watching?
大家都看着
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
Nope, not a problem at all!
不 完全没问题
One new vase coming right up.
现在就做
Oh, I can't wait to do it.
我都等不及了
Oh, this is gonna be so much fun.
一定很有趣
Oh, my stomach! Ooh!
天啊 我的胃啊
Oh, the pain!
好疼啊
Oh, Romeo, Romeo...
哦 罗密欧啊罗密欧啊
So there I was, Juliet with my Romeo,
朱丽叶和罗密欧在一起
and then...
然而
My truth being...
实际情况
...this happened.
却是这样的
I really wanna be in ceramics class.
我真的很想去陶艺课
Not the lines!
台词错了
Did he just say
他刚刚是不是说
he wanted to be in ceramics?
他想去上陶艺课
Mr. Bandt, I thought my heart was into drama,
班德老师 我原本以为戏剧是我的爱好
but when I started molding that clay in ceramics,
但我把陶泥握在手心的那一刻
I knew it was the elective I really wanted to do.
我知道这才是我的兴趣所在
Well, I'm crushed,
我很受伤
but touched by your honesty.
但我欣赏你的诚实
What?
什么
So... I'll let you switch.
我允许你转课
What?!
什么
I bid you adieu.
你我至此诀别
Parting is such sweet, uh...
分离总是甜美
Well, you know...
你知道的
I'm making pots!
我要去做陶罐了
Gorgeous Eighth-grade Boy is out?
八年级男神居然退出了
Don't be sad losing your Romeo, CJ, because I have
不要为失去一个罗密欧而伤心 CJ
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表