剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, so was I feeling
我是不是觉得
a little club-less?
社团有点少了
Sure, but I knew somewhere on that wall
是的 但我知道那面墙上
was a club for me.
总有一个社团适合我
So I tried one more "Pick a Club" Method.
所以我尝试了另一个方法选社团
"Close Your Eyes And Pick The 1st Door Your Find".
闭上眼睛选你第一个摸到的社团
And my new club is...
那么我的新社团是
You're not a club.
你并不是社团
Nope.
不是
But I am Pootatuck's extra-curricular advisor
但我是普塔塔克的课外顾问
and school club arbitration administrator.
和学校社团的仲裁员
What's that?
那是什么
I hang out here from three to five
我三点到五点都在这里
and make sure everybody cleans up before they leave.
保证每个人走之前清扫干净
Plus I make extra money 'cause I'm looking to buy a motorcycle,
此外我靠它赚点外快 因为我想买♥♥一辆摩托车
or a couch.
或者一座沙发
Probably a couch.
应该是一座沙发
Well, I have been looking for a club.
我一直在寻找社团
But I haven't been able to find the one
但是我还没能找到
that's the right fit for me.
适合我的社团
Oh.
噢
Well, I think I've got a club that you'd be perfect for.
我想到一个非常适合你的社团
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
A club that could really use a CJ Martin.
这个社团能真正发挥CJ·马丁的作用
Well, sign me up!
太好了 给我报名
Wow, CJ!
哇哦 CJ
Are you thinking about joining the Club Club?
你想加入社团的社团吗
Uh, what's the Club Club?
啊 什么是社团的社团
When we didn't get into the Bonobo Club,
我们没能加入倭黑猩猩社团
we took the room next door and formed the Club Club.
就用隔壁的这间教室组成了社团的社团
Now eat club sandwiches,
快来吃总汇三明治
twirl golf clubs...
旋转高尔夫球棒
And play cards only using clubs.
玩只有梅花的扑克牌
Awesome!
好棒啊
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
This club is terrible!
这个社团糟透了
But...
但是
at least we're really close to the best club.
至少我们和最好的社团非常近
And can share in its laughter through the locked doors.
能够通过这扇紧锁的门听到他们的笑声
It sounds amazing in there.
听起来那里真的很棒
Yep, that's it, we're getting into that club.
是的 我们也要加入那个社团
How?
怎么加
There's a five month waiting list.
他们有一份长达五个月的等候名单
Not when you know someone on the inside.
当你里头有人就不需要等那么久啦
What's up?
怎么啦
Welcome to the Save the Bonobos Club.
欢迎来到拯救倭黑猩猩社团
I had never seen anything like it.
我从来没有见过这样的场景
Great food,
可口的食物
a private slushie machine,
专属的冰沙制♥作♥机
classy music,
有品位的音乐
a putting green...
高尔夫球练习推杆区
And everyone was great-looking.
而且每个人都看起来那么美
This should be illegal.
这不科学
And you haven't even seen the best part.
而你们都没有看到最棒的部分呢
Rolled meat.
肉卷
Add a whole new dimension to the meat eating experience.
为吃肉提供了一次全新的体验
And the club raises money for the Bonobos?
这个社团真的为倭黑猩猩筹钱吗
And everybody uses fancy words
每个人都使用华丽的辞藻
and occasionally laughs really loud.
时不时笑得很大声
Crispo!
小脆
We need to accumulate more funds
我们需要你筹集更多的资金
to support our poor, endangered primate friends.
来支持我们可怜的 濒危的灵长类动物朋友
On it.
马上
That rolled meat is for members only.
肉卷是社团成员专享的
Well, we want to help,
我们也想助你们一臂之力
'cause I have to admit,
因为我不得不承认
this club is awesome!
这个社团真的太棒了
But this isn't Club Awesome.
但这可不是超棒社团噢
This is Save the Bonobos Club.
这是拯救倭黑猩猩社团
But you can stay on the waiting list.
但是你们可以继续呆在等候名单上
Paul!
保罗
What do you do when you feel
当你被酷炫的事物拒之门外
left out and not invited to something cool?
你会怎么做
Do you sit and wait for something to happen?
你会坐以待毙吗
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Or do you do something awesome?
还是做一些更棒的事
Okay, I now call to order the first meeting of Club Awesome.
现在我来召开超棒社团的第一次会议
Yeah! This is gonna be awesome!
这社团一定会很赞的
Totally better than the Bonobo Club.
肯定比倭黑猩猩社团强
So, when is it gonna get awesome?
这个目标什么时候实现
I don't know yet!
我不知道
Okay, when you last left us,
故事继续
me, Crispo and Fenwick had joined
我 小脆和芬威克加入了
three different school clubs.
三个不同的社团
In the Genius Club
在天才社团
Fenwick had proved to be a worthy adversary...
芬威克证明了自己是一个强有力的对手
And a more than a worthy member...
和完全合格的社团成员
Constantinople.
君士坦丁堡
Teapot Dome scandal.
蒂波·特山丑闻
Whoop, there it is.
哎呀 答案就在这呢
...but still didn't get a t-shirt.
但他还是没有拿到T恤
After hitting the soccer and basketball games,
从足球队和篮球队回来后
Crispo raised the most money for the Bonobos...
小脆为倭黑猩猩筹集了最多的钱
and ate the most rolled meat.
同时也吃了最多的肉卷
And back at Club Awesome, things were looking awesome.
再看看超棒社团 看起来似乎挺好的
Nobody's coming in.
没有人进来
There's not a lot of foot traffic after school.
放学后没多少人经过这里
Okay, stop.
好吧 停一下
But if we're gonna be more popular than the Bonobos...
但如果我们的社团要做到比倭黑猩猩社团更受欢迎
...we're gonna need more members.
那我们需要更多的成员
I don't see that happening. Trust me.
我觉得不会有那一天的 相信我
Any minute, more people are gonna see that sign
很快 更多的人会看到那张广♥告♥
and are gonna burst through that door.
并且蜂拥而入的
Bonobos Club expansion, coming through!
倭黑猩猩社团扩张 我们过来了
Wait! You can't do that!
等等 你们不能这样做
We're gonna need this room for the ping pong table.
我们要把乒乓球桌放到这里
No way.
没门
We are getting that room back.
我们要把这间教室抢回来
Oh.
噢
Hey!
嘿
Save the Bonobos?
拯救倭黑猩猩吗
Bo-no!
不要
'Cause your club just took over my club.
因为你的社团刚刚抢占了我们社团的地盘
What?
什么
Wait here, I'll talk to them.
在这儿等一下 我跟他们谈谈
Maybe I can save the Bonobos and my best friend's club.
或许我能够拯救倭黑猩猩 以及我最好朋友的社团
Oh, it is awesome in here!
噢 这里真是太棒了
Okay.
好吧
This is a good thing.
这是一件好事
We were gonna need a bigger room anyway, right?
反正我们也需要一个更大的房♥间 对吧
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
Maybe there's a new waiting list.
这可能是新的等候名单
Get out of that line!
给我出列
We need a bigger room for our club that's gonna be awesome.
我们社团需要一间更大更棒的房♥间
First floor science room, it's the biggest I got.
一楼的科学教室 那是我手头上最大的房♥间了
Okay, I've passed, like, 19 tests.
我已经通过了大概十九个测试
I want in and I want that shirt.
我想加入 也想要你的那件衬衫
But you must pass the testiest of tests,
但是你得通过这最具挑战性的测试
which you will surely fail.
这个你绝对会失败
Two cups on a Lazy Susan.
两杯饮料在一个圆转盘上
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表