剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Once upon a time in the land of Pootatuck,
很久很久以前在那遥远的普塔塔克
there lived a girl and her two best friends
住着一个女生和她两个最好的朋友
who dreamt of doing 100 things before high school,
他们梦想着能在上高中之前完成一百件事
and today's thing would be like no other.
今天的任务是独一无二的
For the thing they would do is be a fairy godmother.
因为他们要当仙女教母
Fairy godmother.
仙女教母
Um, we're dudes.
呃 我们是纯爷们
Okay, then, be fairy goddudes.
好吧 那就当仙男教父
Come on! Let's spread a little magic around the halls.
来嘛 给学校来点魔法
And, you know, help someone with a problem.
帮别人解决问题
Or a wish.
或者完成愿望
I wish you would not make us do this.
我的愿望是你不会强迫我们做这事
You're right.
说的也是
Let's not help other people
干嘛要乐于助人呢
and not do something really, really, really nice,
也别做什么特别特别特别好的事了
and sad face.
人家好伤心呢
Fine, I'll be a fairy goddude.
好吧 听你的
Ooh! We're gonna need wands.
哦 魔杖少不了
Of course we are.
必须的
6:00, it's Monday morning
周一早晨六点刚醒
Life can strike without a warning
生活有时毫无预警
Get up, get out, get on
起床出发打起精神
It's a brand new day
开始全新的一天
Find the dream and never stop, yeah
找寻梦想 永不言弃
Got your friends to back you up, yeah
朋友是你坚强的后盾
You crash and burn, so what?
失败何惧 跌倒何妨
It's a brand new day
又是全新的一天
No matter what they say
闲言碎语不必理会
Just shout until you turn around
尽情呐喊 潇洒转身
And blast the past away
烦恼全部丢在身后
It's a brand-new day
又是全新的一天
Yesterday is gone, the game is on
昨天已成历史 好戏即将上演
It's time to jump and take a leap of faith
勇敢跳出束缚 与我一同冒险
It's a brand new day
开始全新的一天
Now back to our magical tale and cute fairy.
现在继续说我们的魔法童话和萌萌哒小仙女
Good morning, students.
同学们早上好
What are you up to this fine day?
在这美好的日子里 你们打算做什么呢
We're gonna be fairy godmothers.
当仙女教母
Dudes.
仙男教父
Great!
非常好
Then, you should attend the Pootatuck 7th Grade Ball.
那你们应该参加普塔塔克的七年级舞会
It's gonna be a night of dancing and magic.
彻夜热舞 魔力无穷
What's the difference between a ball
这和其他舞会
and our other dances?
有什么区别吗
Uh, the difference is there's no difference.
呃 区别就是 没有区别
I just changed the name
我只是改了个名字
so that maybe more kids would go this time,
想吸引更多学生参加
and I added some glitter.
我还加了点小亮片
But you never know what magical things might happen at the ball.
但谁知道舞会上会发生什么不可思议的事呢
Ooh...
哦
So, the rest of the magical day went like this.
我不可思议的一天是这么度过的
I searched the land for someone in need of a wish.
到处寻找想实现愿望的人
Crispo spent his entire day making a magic wand.
小脆花了一整天做魔杖
And Fenwick got the first fairy god-duty
芬威克的第一个任务
when he got a text from his actual godmother.
是由他真正的教母发短♥信♥通知的
I can barely read this text.
我完全看不懂这短♥信♥
That's because Godnana can barely see.
那是因为教母奶奶自己都老花
But it translates to
但大意是
she wishes she could spend more time with me.
她希望能跟我有多一点时间相处
So, I'm off to grant her wish.
所以我要去完成她的愿望了
Why are you wearing a catcher's mask and oven mitts?
你为什么戴着接球手面罩和防热手套
Because of Whiskers!
还不是因为小胡须
Her evil, scratches-me-all-the-time cat.
那只成天挠我的恶猫
And because I don't have a magic wand to poof him away,
而且我也没有可以驱赶他的魔杖
I have to wear this.
所以必须全副武装
Oh. You can use my wand.
哦 你可以用我的魔杖啊
Please fill him in on the fact
请好好教育教育他
that there's no real magic in the world.
世上根本没有魔法这回事
There's magic!
谁说没有的
Watch this. I wish Ronbie were here.
看好了 我希望朗比在这里
You saw him coming.
你看到他了
Ding.
叮
And why are you here?
你怎么会来
I'm tutoring students in history because I care.
我要给学生辅♥导♥历史啊 因为我关心
And Dad's making me
是爸爸逼我来的
because it looks good on college applications.
因为这个经历写在大学申请里会好看点
Now I just wish I had some students to tutor.
现在我的愿望是能有学生让我辅♥导♥
Well, your wish is granted by your own fairy god-Crispo.
你的愿望将由你的仙男教父小脆完成
What?
什么
I don't need help in history.
我才不需要历史辅♥导♥呢
You failed the last three tests.
之前的三门考试你都挂科了
Your wish is granted.
让我来满足你的愿望
Ronbie, "Tute" Me.
朗比 辅♥导♥我
I wish you would tute me.
我希望你来辅♥导♥我
Go into the classroom and tute.
进教室辅♥导♥我吧
So, with Fenwick and Crispo off granting wishes,
芬威克和小脆都帮别人完成愿望去了
that left me as the only fairy godmother
就剩我这个仙女教母
without a Cinderella.
找不到灰姑娘了
No way.
不会吧
Hey, Scout.
嘿 斯考特
Hi, CJ!
你好 CJ
Meet Scout McKluski,
这是斯考特·麦克拉斯基
Pootatuck's khaki-wearing,
普塔塔克的小甜心
patch-collecting total sweetheart.
爱穿卡其色衣服 喜欢收集各种徽章
Uh, what's with the scrubbing?
呃 为什么要擦地
I'm getting my school beautification badge.
我要拿美化校园补丁徽章
It's going right here in
如果拿到了就放在这里
between animal protector and polar plunge.
动物保护徽章和极地冬泳徽章之间
Plus, it gets me closer to him.
而且这也能让我更靠近他一点
Arthur Pickwickle.
亚瑟·皮克威科
Cute.
不错哦
And president of the Sword and Stones Club,
他也是石中剑俱乐部主席
chairman of the checkers club,
西洋棋俱乐部主席
and today, commander of the Future Martians of America
现在也是美国未来火星人的指挥官
that doesn't even know I exist.
但他根本不知道我的存在
Oh, how I wish he would dance with me at the Pootatuck Ball.
哦 我真希望他能在普塔塔克舞会上和我一起跳舞
So, with her heart yearning to be full and not blue,
她的内心在呐喊 再加上这渴求幸福的小眼神儿
I decided right there to make Scout's wish come true.
我决定帮她实现愿望
Scout...
斯考特
I'm gonna get you that dance.
我会帮你争取的
Hug patch!
我有抱抱徽章了
Wow, she's a good hugger.
哇 她的拥抱真是带劲
I don't know why I need a tutor.
我不知道我为什么需要人辅♥导♥
I got a 91 and a happy face on my last test.
我上次考试拿了九十一分 外加一个笑脸
Crispo, it's upside down.
小脆 你拿反了
This says 16 with a frowny face.
这是十六分 外加一个生气脸
Change.
变
Change to a better score.
变成好分数
How did you get a 16?
你怎么只拿了这么点分数
It's not my fault. I got distracted.
这不是我的错 我分心了
By what?
被什么分心了
Ponytails.
马尾辫
They're everywhere.
它们无处不在
So cute and swingy.
可爱又飘逸
Okay...
好了
no more ponytails.
别说马尾辫的事了
Just history.
历史才是重点
Now name three famous documents written by Thomas Jefferson.
说出托马斯·杰斐逊的三个著作
I don't know!
我不知道
Tell me.
告诉我
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表