剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Middle School...
初中
It's full of opportunities,
是个充满机遇的地方
full of potential and full of many different looks.
能让你实现无穷潜力 变换不同的形象
There's the "Don't Care What You Wear" Look...
有的形象仿佛在说 你穿什么与我无关
the bad boy "Knit Winter Hat in 80-degree Weather" Look...
有的坏坏男在八十华氏度的天气里还戴着冬天的针织帽
the "Black Lipstick Look," Where girls wear a lot of black
黑唇女生的着装打扮全是黑色
intimidating everything...
看着怪吓人的
And the "Gorgeous Vortex" Look.
有的形象堪称美丽旋风
But today at Pootatuck Middle School...
但今天的普塔塔克中学
there's a new look... Actually three,
多了一个新形象 确切说是三个
because today's thing is
因为今天的任务是
"Change Your Look And See What Happens".
改变形象 静观其变
6:00, it's Monday morning
周一早晨六点刚醒
Life can strike without a warning
生活有时毫无预警
Get up, get out, get on
起床出发打起精神
It's a brand new day
开始全新的一天
Find the dream and never stop, yeah
找寻梦想 永不言弃
Got your friends to back you up, yeah
朋友是你坚强的后盾
You crash and burn so what?
失败何惧 跌倒何妨
It's a brand new day
又是全新的一天
No matter what they say
闲言碎语不必理会
Just shout until you turn around
尽情呐喊 潇洒转身
And blast the past away
烦恼全部丢在身后
It's a brand new day
又是全新的一天
Yesterday is gone the game is on
昨天已成历史 好戏即将上演
It's time to jump and take a leap of faith
勇敢跳出束缚 与我一同冒险
It's a brand new day
开始全新的一天
Okay, a little new look
好吧 故事开始之前
explanation before we begin.
我先解释一下改变后的形象
Crispo is going red,
小脆走红红火火路线
'cause bright colors make you stand out in a crowd.
因为亮色可以让你脱颖而出
And today, that's what Crispo's all about.
今天小脆就是这个范儿
Fenwick is wearing Crispo's clothes
芬威克穿小脆的衣服
'cause he's hoping through the transitive power
因为他希望通过换夹克
of jacket exchange,
来换取小脆的魅力
he'll get the same girl attention that Crispo gets.
和他一样吸引女生的注意力
And CJ is going power suit
CJ要穿权力套装
because she's always wondered,
因为她一直想知道
do power suits really have power?
权力套装真的能让人拥有权力吗
Did you bulk up?
你怎么突然有肌肉了
The jacket was a bit baggy,
这件夹克有点鼓
so I may or may not be wearing a muscle suit.
所以我有可能穿了件肌肉装
Are you wearing a muscle suit?
到底穿没穿
Yes.
穿了
Okay!
好了
You both know the rules.
你们都知道规则是什么
There are no rules.
没什么规则
We've changed our look, now...
我们已经改变了形象 现在
let's see what happens.
静观其变
Pop.
突击
Did you hear that sound?
听到了吗
That is the sound of a pop quiz.
这是突击测试的号♥角
What?
什么
I didn't prepare for a quiz!
我完全没准备啊
I was up late picking out my look.
昨天挑衣服挑到好晚
Well, you look prepared.
你看起来像准备好的样子
Like a mom who does her work at home and has it all.
像一个无所不能 在家工作的妈妈
Yeah, well, I don't think a power suit
话是这么说 但我不相信
has enough power to get me out of this.
权力套装能给我足够的能量熬过这次考试
Students, listen up!
同学们 听好了
A photographer from the "Gazette" Is here
《公报》的摄影师要来
to take my picture.
给我照相
I need a presentable student to pose with me.
我要一个形象好气质佳的学生跟我一起拍
No way.
想得美
Too red, you'll take all the focus from me.
太红了 你会抢走我的风头
You, there, Martin, in the smart clothes.
马丁 你这身衣服倒是不错
No quiz for you, you're coming with me.
你不用考试了 跟我来
Ha!
哈
The suit does have power.
权力套装的确有两下子
I wish an authority figure could get me out of a pop quiz.
我也希望有身权力套装能帮我免考啊
Will Christian Powers
克里斯蒂安·鲍尔斯
report to the guidance counselor office?
请到辅♥导♥员办公室
Christian Powers.
克里斯蒂安·鲍尔斯
Great. Now, hand me this apple and admire me in a way
很好 把这个苹果递给我 表现出崇拜我的样子
that says, "I respect my principal,
好像在说 我尊敬我的校长
so here's fruit."
请收下这个水果
Uh, okay.
呃 好吧
Good. Now, shake my hand like we're power suit pals.
很好 像权力套装搭档一样跟我握手
Wow, that's a fine handshake.
哇 这个握手不错
Okay, now...
好了 现在
Oh, not again!
哦 又来
Another one of my posters vandalized.
又有人故意破坏我的海报了
"Principal Stink Smell.
臭气校长
I farts the farts."
我把屁放屁出来
That's not even a proper sentence.
这句子都读不通
But we will catch whoever's doing this.
但我们会抓住罪魁祸首的
"We"?
我们
I like the cut of your pantsuit, CJ,
你这身套装的剪裁深得我意 CJ
and I can use some help cracking this case.
你可以在破案的时候助我一臂之力
How'd you like to hang with me
跟我混怎么样
and take that power suit out for a test drive?
让权力套装充分发挥权力
Okay, so far my new look
好吧 目前为止
has gotten me out of a pop quiz
我的新形象让我成功逃过突击测试
and into a test drive?
踏上了行使权力之旅
You!
你们几个
Knit cap boys.
戴针织帽的
Empty your pockets.
口袋掏出来给我看看
A yo-yo, more knit hats...
一个溜溜球 又是针织帽
and no hall passes.
没有走廊通行证
Tell them to get to my office.
让他们去我办公室
Uh, get to her office.
呃 去她办公室
No.
不行
Stronger, scare them.
强硬点 吓倒他们
Get to her office!
去她办公室
Nice!
漂亮
Now remember, never trust boys who wear knit caps
记着 绝对不要相信在二十六度的天气里
in 80-degree weather,
还戴针织帽的男生
people who wear cross-country shorts
不是越野队
but aren't on the cross-country team and...
但穿着越野短裤的人
And black lipstick girls.
还有黑唇女生
In my new look,
换了新形象
I did feel kind of powerful.
我的确觉得很有力量
But I'm not sure this is the look for me.
但我不知道这个形象适不适合我
Stand up straight, you're slouching.
站直了 怎么懒懒散散的
Christian Powers to the guidance office.
克里斯蒂安·鲍尔斯请到辅♥导♥员办公室
Again, Christian Powers to the guidance office.
重复 克里斯蒂安·鲍尔斯请到辅♥导♥员办公室
Somebody important wants to speak with you.
有重要的人找你
I'm so in trouble!
我完蛋了
Why?
为什么
The fire chief is in Roberts' office and wants to speak to me.
消防队长在罗伯茨老师的办公室里 想要找我谈话
Okay.
好吧
What have you done?
你做了什么
I rescued a cat the other day
前几天我救了一只猫
and I may have burned down the Earth Day tree in the process.
那时候可能把世界地球日纪念树给烧了
What? That was you?
什么 是你干的
The cat wouldn't come out of the tree,
猫不肯从树上下来
so I figured it would jump down if the tree was on fire.
所以我想 如果树着火了 它就会跳下来
How did you burn down the Earth Day tree to save the cat?
你怎么会为了救猫去烧树啊
It wasn't easy, believe me.
相信我 烧树挺难的
Now fire chief guy and Roberts are looking for me.
现在消防队长和罗伯茨老师在找我
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表