剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
I wish you would tell me.
我希望你告诉我
Stop. Ponytails.
打住 马尾辫
Hi, Godnana.
你好 教母奶奶
There's my sweet Fenwick.
奶奶的小芬芬呀
Don't forget to close the door.
别忘记关门
The stay cat's always trying to get in and eat Whiskers' food.
外面那只死缠烂打的猫总想进来抢小胡须的东西吃
Where is my favorite cat of all time?
我最喜欢的猫猫呢
He's been staring out the window all day,
他盯着窗外看了一整天了
waiting for you to come and scratch behind his ears.
就等着你来挠挠他的小耳朵了
Can't wait!
我都等不及了
Thanks for helping, Fenwick.
谢谢你来帮我 芬威克
If anything bad ever happened to Whiskers,
如果小胡须有个三长两短
I would be so sad.
我肯定伤心死了
Oh, how I wish he stays with me forever.
哦 真希望他永远陪在我身边
And that's why...
所以
there's a dead cat in my locker.
我的柜子里有只死猫
Why didn't you just tell her
你为什么不直接告诉她
Whiskers passed away then give her a hug?
小胡须过世了 然后给个安慰的抱抱
Because she loves that cat
因为她特别喜欢那只猫
and wished he would stay with her forever.
而且希望他永远陪在自己身边
And, oh, yeah, I'm a fairy godmother.
还有啊 我是仙男教父
Okay.
好吧
But why is it in your...
但为什么你把他
I panicked, all right? And I told her
我慌了 行了吧 我跟她说
I was taking Whiskers to Pet Week at school.
我要带小胡须到学校参加宠物周的活动
Welcome to Pet Week.
欢迎参加宠物周
Okay, while fairy god-Fenwick, um, lost it,
好吧 仙男教父芬威克他 呃 有点疯了
I went to work on my own fairy god-plan.
现在我要为我的仙女教母计划努力了
Hi, CJ! So, how do we get Arthur
你好 CJ 我们该怎么让亚瑟
to dance with me at the ball?
在舞会上和我一起跳舞呢
First we're gonna work on getting you your secret admirer patch.
首先 我们得努力给你拿到暗恋者徽章
That's not an officially sanctioned patch,
官方还没有出这个徽章呢
but it should be.
但应该有
Okay, now, what patches are you currently working on getting?
好了 你现在正努力争取哪些徽章
Oh, love poet, necklace wizard,
哦 爱情诗人 项链巫师
scone chef, and crowbar master.
烤饼大厨 撬棍专家
I can work with that.
我有办法
And next period,
下一阶段
when Arthur approached his forced-in locker,
当亚瑟看到自己的柜子有被撬开的痕迹时
he was in for quite a shocker.
他肯定会很惊讶
For inside was a poem from his secret admirer,
里面有一首来自暗恋者的情诗
a heart necklace, and love scones.
爱心项链 爱的烤饼
And as we totally spied on him without him knowing,
他完全不知道我们在监视他
he put on the necklace, grabbed a scone,
愉快地戴上项链 抓起一个烤饼
and wondered where such wonder came from.
对这天降之喜充满好奇
Then he closed the locker
接着他关上柜子
and skipped away happily munching.
嚼着饼 幸福地离去了
Okay, now that he's officially in like with his secret admirer,
好了 他现在已经喜欢上这个暗恋他的姑娘了
we approach him after the Pootatuck
接着我们就在他离开普塔塔克破案俱乐部
Mystery Solvers' club meeting and wish granted.
之后和他见面 愿望完成
Jump for joy patch!
欢呼雀跃徽章
I have to say,
我必须说
being a fairy godmother and helping people
当仙女教母 帮助别人
feels pretty magical.
感觉真是棒棒哒
Unless you're Fenwick.
不过芬威克好像不是这样
I told you the wand doesn't work.
跟你说了 魔杖是没用的
There's no magic,
没有魔法这回事
and nothing is going to get Whiskers
没什么能让小胡须重新
frolicking around Godnana's apartment again.
在教奶奶的公♥寓♥里嬉戏玩耍
Oh, really?
哦 是吗
What if you put him on a remote-control car?
如果你把他放在遥控车上呢
That is the worst idea I have ever heard.
那是我听过最烂的点子
Oh, Fenwick, look at him go.
哦 芬威克 看他跑的样子
He must have had so much fun at school.
他肯定在学校玩得很开心
It was magical.
确实是开心透顶
Oh, look at him!
哦 看看他
Okay, what was James Madison's
好了 《联邦党人文集》中
main concern in the Federalist Paper?
詹姆斯·麦迪逊最担心的是什么
Ponytails?
马尾辫
Tyranny!
暴♥政♥
Oh.
哦
You're not a very good tutor.
你不是个好老师
Tute better.
好好教
I wish you tuted better.
我希望你好好教
I am a great tutor!
我是个很好的老师
In fact, I just got you
其实 我刚刚跟博德老师商量好
a makeup test with Mr. Bored.
给你一次补考机会
He's right,
没错
and I've got good news for you.
而且我有好消息要告诉你
If you don't pass the test,
如果你不及格
you don't get to go to the dance.
那就不能参加舞会
What?
什么
That's bad news!
这明明是坏消息
I always get that part wrong.
我总是搞混
I wish I would pass the test.
我希望我能通过考试
I wish I would go to the ball.
我希望我能去参加舞会
Crispo, your wand doesn't work.
小脆 你的魔杖是没用的
I know!
我知道
Come on.
拜托
Okay, time to upgrade that secret admirer patch
好了 现在应该将暗恋者徽章
to a magical dance patch.
升级为梦幻舞会徽章了
Another mystery solved! Later.
又破了一个案子 回见
Now hide while I find out if he likes you.
现在躲起来 我看看他是不是喜欢你
Hide patch!
隐藏徽章
So, Arthur,
亚瑟
it looks like you have a secret admirer.
好像有人暗恋你呢
Someone who's crushing on you
那个人很喜欢你
and maybe wants you to take her to the ball.
说不定会希望你带她去参加舞会
I do, and the Pootatuck Mystery Solvers
的确有人暗恋我 普塔塔克破案高手
have solved the mystery.
已经解开了谜团
You did?
是吗
That's fantastic!
太棒了
And I will totally go to the dance with you, CJ Martin.
我一定会和你一起参加舞会的 CJ·马丁
Awesome! Wait. What?
真好 等等 什么
Shh.
嘘
Until tomorrow when we dance.
明天跳舞的时候再说话
So...
那么
is it a date to the ball?
我跟他会一起跳舞吗
And that's when I found out that fairy godmothers lie.
这时候我发现 仙女教母也会说谎
It is definitely a date!
肯定的
Wow...
哇
I am a terrible fairy godmother.
我真是个糟糕的仙女教母
Plus the next day, in the land of Pootatuck and the ball was that night.
第二天晚上就是普塔塔克舞会了
And one fairy godmother was in a terrible fright.
有一个极度恐惧的仙女教母
And to get out of it,
为了走出困境
I knew I had to get Pickwickle to dump me.
我知道我必须让皮克威科甩了我
Hi, Arthur.
你好 亚瑟
I'm so looking forward to the dance tonight.
我好期待今晚的舞会
Okay, four things to do to get Arthur Pickwickle to dump you.
好的 要让亚瑟·皮克威科甩掉你 四个步骤就够了
One, take over his schedule.
一 控制他的日程表
I've scheduled the next nine weekends for movie nights.
接下来的九个周末 我们晚上都要看电影
Oh, and four study nights a week.
哦 一周学习四个晚上
Uh, okay. Does that seem like a lot?
呃 好吧 是不是太多了
Two, take away his school clubs.
二 取消他的俱乐部活动
Not after you quit all of your after-school clubs,
退出所有的课外俱乐部后就还好啊
because all you have time for now
因为你要全身心投入
is the CJ and Arthur Together All the Time Club.
CJ 亚瑟永远在一起俱乐部
Just one club all the time?
只参加这一个俱乐部
Doesn't that sound kind of... Aah!
这是不是有点 啊
Three, move into his locker.
三 占领他的柜子
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表