剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
on the chalkboard.
刚出炉的派上的热气线是一样的
And the garbage can where you found the black markers...
还有你发现黑色记号♥笔的垃圾桶
Is also right outside this classroom.
就在这间教室外面
What about the cheese?
那奶酪呢
He's saying...
他是想说
Look in the upper right cabinet.
看看上面那个橱柜
What do you have to say for yourself, Seagraves?
你有什么想说的吗 西格雷福斯老师
That I can't stand you!
我想说我受不了你了
I mean, who cares if kids know words?
谁在乎孩子们是不是认识单词
Pie is good for them!
派对他们多好啊
Yeah, you're fired.
好啊 你被解雇了
And one more thing.
我还想说一句
You're all a bunch of fart mongers!
你们这帮人都是屁贩子
I told you she was terrible.
我早就跟你说过她很差劲的
And I told you the black lipstick girls didn't do it.
那我还早就说过黑唇女生没有破坏你的海报呢
My apologies, ladies.
对不起 姑娘们
You're free to go.
你们可以走了
CJ, I think we both learned something here today.
CJ 我觉得我们俩今天都学到了一些东西
I will no longer judge kids based on their looks.
我以后不会仅仅根据外貌就评判学生
But you looked better in your power suit.
但是你确实穿着权力套装更好看
In fact, I think you could all use new looks.
说真的 我觉得你们都可以换个新形象
So, when it comes to new school looks
说到新形象
try to remember a few things.
记住以下这些点吧
Uh-oh, hold the music.
呃 音乐停一下
Get out of here!
给老娘滚出去
Okay.
好了
As you've seen,
正如你看到的一样
you might not find your new look on the first try.
首次尝试你可能不知道最适合自己的新形象
But this is middle school, so you can keep trying.
但是中学生活可以不停地尝试
Fart Office.
放屁办公室
In just one day
仅需要一天
you can go from a "Don't Care What You Wear" Look
你就可以从“不管你穿的什么”变成
to "Wow, You Look Good" Look.
“哇哦 你的新形象好棒”
Bad knit hat guys can become the "Nice Good Guys".
编织帽男孩也可以成为友好男孩
Or maybe just add some color to your look.
或者给你的妆扮加点色彩
And never forget,
千万不要忘记
things will go wrong in middle school.
中学生活总是会出各种各样的岔子
But don't give up,
但是不要放弃
just try, try again.
只要不停地尝试就行
100 Things To Do Before High School S01E07 Change Your Look and See What Happens Thing
高中前要做的一百件事 第一季第七集
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表