剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
And maybe get some cooler music.
来点酷炫的音乐也不错啊
Guys!
朋友们
We need a little help.
我们需要一点帮助
Gloria, if anyone calls, tell them I'm busy.
格洛丽亚 如果有人打给我 说我很忙
Principal Hader, come quick.
黑德校长 快过来
There's about to be a massive super-messy food fight.
食物大战可能就要开始了
Not on my watch.
在我眼皮底下可不行
Step one, get Hader and the ring into the cafe
第一步 让黑德戴着戒指进餐厅
Principal Hader, great news.
黑德校长 好消息
I stopped the food fight
我刚刚阻止了一场食物大战
with the s'mores of peace.
用的就是这种饼干
What?!
什么
Oh, and we made you one.
哦 我们给你也做了一个
Ugh...
呃
Thanks!
真是谢谢你了
Now I have to wash my hands.
现在我还得去洗手
Step two, get s'mores-covered principal
第二步 想办法让校长不去
to the faculty bathroom, where...
教师洗手间
Do not go in there.
不要进去哦
Too much Marshmallow Stuff.
我吃了太多糖稀
Next, freak out sticky principal so she and the ring
接下来 快被逼疯的校长
race to the nearest sink for cleanup.
会找最近的地方洗手
Ugh...
呃
Sit wherever I want!
我想坐哪里就坐哪里
There are rules in the cafeteria!
这是午餐桌的规矩啊
Lastly, get the Black Lipstick Girls
最后 让黑唇女生
and the Gorgeous Vortex to create a diversion...
和公主帮大吵一架
Hey!
嘿
There will be no fighting on my watch...
在我的眼皮底下不准吵架
... so I can sneak out of the bathroom stall
然后我就可以从卫生间溜出来
and get the ring.
拿到戒指
But then...
但接着
I dropped it.
戒指不小心掉下去了
No!
不
Uh... Ms. Minus.
呃 麦纳斯小姐
I lost the ring.
我把戒指弄丢了
What?!
什么
It fell down the drain.
掉进排水管道了
You lost my mom's ring?!
你居然弄丢了我妈妈的戒指
Yes.
是的
And tell you what,
这样吧
I won't tell your mother that you took it
我不会告诉你妈妈 你拿了她的戒指
and wore it all day without asking
还在没有得到同意的情况下戴了一天
if you don't tell her I lost it down the drain.
只要你不和她说是我弄丢的
I will take that as a yes.
我就当成你同意咯
Great plan!
真是好计划啊
You lost my mom's ring!
你居然弄丢了我妈妈的戒指
Now I'm gonna be in so much trouble
现在我的麻烦可大了
and the ring's gone!
因为戒指不见了
How could you?!
你怎么可以这样
Leaving without this?
就这样走了 不带上这个
The ring!
戒指
How did you...
你怎么做到
I swapped your mom's fancy ring
我把我的戒指
with the ring that I was wearing.
和你这枚豪华戒指调了包
Then I dropped my ring down the drain.
然后我把我的戒指丢进下水管了
I couldn't tell you about that part of the plan
我之所以不告诉你真♥相♥
because I needed Hader to believe
是因为我要黑德相信
the ring was gone forever.
这个戒指真的消失了
And she would only believe it if you really believed it.
只有你相信 她才会相信
Well, I did.
我是信了
Typical Mindy.
典型的明蒂啊
I give her my best and not even a simple...
我牺牲了我的宝贝戒指 可是她都不说句简单的
Thank you.
谢谢
So should you sit at a different table at lunch?
所以你应该换桌子吃午餐吗
I can't tell you what's gonna happen,
我没办法告诉你这么做的结果
but I guarantee that you will have one interesting story.
但是我能保证 你能知道些有趣的事
Like how Mindy got her mom
就像明蒂让
to buy the school a brand-new lunch table...
让她的妈妈给学校买♥♥了一张桌子
which she kept for herself,
新桌子只属于她
but we got her old table
但我们还是得到了她的旧桌子
and called it Newy Bluey,
我们叫他蓝蓝
which had plenty of extra seats for anyone
这张桌子有足够的位置
who wanted to cross the invisible lines
留给那些想跨过
of social circles in cafeteria status.
隐形边界的人
100 Things To Do Before High School S01E15 Sit at a Different Lunch Table Thing
高中前要做的一百件事 第一季第十五集
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表