剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
They wanna know why
他们想知道为什么
there's no "Duke It Out" Promos on the web,
《杜克时间》的宣传片还没有放到网上
and I told them, "Keep your pants on
然后我说 别急
and let me call my Hollywood agent."
我打电♥话♥问问经纪人
Which is you.
就是你
"Duke Box Hero."
杜克兄弟
Duke, there it is!
原来是你啊
No need to worry, baby.
别担心 亲爱的
The studio has been testing you in super-secret markets
工作室一直在偷偷观察你
and your "Q" Rating
结果发现你的人气
is off the charts.
不是一般高啊
So, you know, we're gonna lay off the web
所以我们准备先把信息
for another two-and-a-half
撤下来两三天
but this thing's gonna be huge.
但我们打算做档大节目
Awesome, this guy's for real.
太棒了 这家伙是来真的
Yeah!
耶
Hey, Duke, buddy, do me a favor.
嘿 杜克兄弟 帮我个忙
Take me off speaker phone.
关了免提
I've got some super-secret Hollywood stuff to discuss.
我要和你讨论些机密行程
Get off of that patio right now
趁你的裤子还没挂上“大裤衩”
while you still have your pants.
赶紧走
You will slip up,
你肯定会露馅
and next time, I will not help you.
下一次 我可不会帮你
Hat shopping with Pharrell?
和菲董去买♥♥帽子
Tell him I am so in.
告诉他 等着我
Duke out.
杜克先挂了
Nope, nope.
不行 不行
Not gonna help... not gonna help.
不能帮 不能帮
Okay.
好吧
What do you see?
你看到什么了
Their food's gone
她们的食物不见了
and they now have a huge pile of graham crackers.
桌上有一大堆全麦饼干
They've changed their strategy.
她们改变战略了
A weapon far sharper than any fruit.
这个武器比水果锋利多了
With the trajectory so unpredictable
根本无法预测她们的下一步
no shield could offer protection.
没办法用盾牌来挡了
Okay.
好吧
Where did they get those?
她们是从哪里弄来这些饼干的
The same way you got the Marshmallow Stuff.
跟你弄到糖稀的方式一样
You are welcome.
不用谢
Wait.
等等
You want us to have a food fight?
你希望我们来一场食物大战
I have to do something to spice up middle of day.
我总要为我的中午添加一点乐趣吧
And do you know what it will do to hair?!
你知道糖稀弄到头发上会怎样吗
Ha, whoa, Nelly!
哈哈哈 傻了吧
Ha!
哈
No!
不
This is for fighting, not eating.
这是武器 不是吃的
But I'm hungry!
但我真的饿了啊
Okay, plan "B."
好了 备用计划
Your mom is gonna call Principal Hader
你妈妈给黑德校长打电♥话♥
and tell her to give you back the ring to bring home.
然后让她把戒指还给你
What?!
什么
But then my mom will know I took the ring!
那我妈妈不就知道我把戒指带出来了吗
Plan "B" Is terrible!
这计划也太烂了吧
No, because today the part of Mindy's mom
不 今天明蒂的妈妈
will be played by Mindy.
由你来扮演
Yes, Principal Hader, please?
喂 我想找黑德校长
Just talk in a lower voice.
用低一点的声音说话
Hello.
你好
No.
不
No! Hello... hello?!
不 你好 你好
Uh-huh, hello, this is Mrs. Minus, Mindy's mom.
呃 你好 我是麦纳斯夫人 明蒂的妈妈
I understand my daughter has been very irresponsible
我知道我这个不负责任的女儿
with my ring,
弄丢了我的戒指
and I'm so glad you have it.
幸好你捡到了
Ah, terrific!
啊 太棒了
I'll tell Mindy to pick it up
我会让明蒂在午餐结束之前
before the end of lunch.
去你那拿的
Uh-huh, what's that?
啊哈 什么意思
You'll give her the ring
你会给她戒指
but first we have to turn around.
但是请你们先回头看看
Oh!
哦
Good-bye.
再见
And now Mindy's mother must come pick up the ring in person.
现在明蒂的妈妈必须亲自过来领了
But tomorrow, because I'm leaving right after lunch.
但明天再说吧 午餐后我就走了
Toodles.
再见
Okay, so you still have seven minutes
好 现在你还有七分钟
to get my mom's ring off Hader's finger
把戒指从黑德手上拿下来
without her knowing and that we did it.
而且不能让她知道是我们干的
That's impossible!
那根本不可能
Not for CJ Martin it's not.
对CJ·马丁来说是可能的
'Cause she can do better.
因为她可以做到更好
You know, you're really nice to me
你知道吗 当你有求于我的时候
when you want something.
你的态度真的很好
I know.
我知道
Go, Duke, go, Duke, go, Duke,
加油 杜克 加油 杜克 加油 杜克
go, Duke, go, Duke, go, Duke!
加油 杜克 加油 杜克 加油 杜克
I gotta say, the eighth grade patio has gotten
我必须说 你来了以后
even cooler since you got here.
八年级露台真是蓬荜生辉啊
I know!
我知道
And the best part is I get to do it all again next year.
而且最棒的是 我明年可以再来一次
What did you say?
你刚刚说什么
What I mean is...
我的意思是
I'll probably be in eighth grade again next year
我可能还要留级
'cause I'm not that... smart.
因为我没那么的 聪明
Check his bag.
检查他的包
That is a seventh grade book.
这是七年级的书
Uh-huh, yes.
啊哈 是的
And...
还有
... these are my pants.
这是我的裤子
Duke out.
杜克 撤
Got these from the lost-and-found.
我在失物招领处拿的
Take your pick.
选一个吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you learn your lesson?
你得到教训了吗
Yes!
得到了
Steady yourself, men!
兄弟们 准备好
The time of war is nigh.
要开战了
But lunch is almost over
但是午餐时间快结束了
and I haven't eaten a thing.
我什么都没吃呢
From now on, lunch is no longer about eating.
从现在开始 吃不再是午餐的重点了
It is about surviving.
生存才是重点
That's it.
够了
You, come on.
你 过来
You too, let's go.
还有你 也过来
What's going on, Powers?
你想干嘛 鲍尔斯
We're gonna eat and become friends.
我们要一起吃饭 交个朋友
'Cause that is what lunch is for.
因为那才是午餐的重点
Present your weapons.
把武器拿出来
I'm so hungry.
我真的好饿
That looks really good.
看起来真的很好吃
Can we get one?
我们可以拿一个吗
We're gonna need more graham crackers
我们需要更多的饼干
and marshmallows.
还有糖稀
Everyone, join us!
所有人 加入我们
So with Crispo ending the great seventh grade food war
所以小脆结束了这场七年级的食物大战
and Fenwick safely off the eighth grade patio,
芬威克也安全撤离了八年级露台
all I needed to do was assemble a team
我要做的是组建一个团队
for the heist of the century.
去把戒指拿回来
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表