剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Sorry, can't talk right now.
抱歉 我现在没空讲话
I'm stopping a deadly space virus
我在阻止一种太空病毒
sent to destroy Earth.
入侵地球
While trying to look like we were
同时还要装作我们
paying attention to Mr. Bandt.
在听班德老师讲课
Now, to make soup,
想要煮汤
you first need a can of...
首先需要一罐
Come on, people!
同学们 拜托
This stuff is important!
这些知识很重要
I know! We must stop the infection!
对啊 我们一定要阻止病毒传播
No!
不是
Knowing how your own house works is important.
会做家务才重要
Christian, tell me:
克里斯蒂安 告诉我
What is this?
这是什么
A can opener!
开罐器
And how many of you know how to use a can opener?
你们有多少人会用开罐器呢
And how many people are playing Space Virus Attack
那你们有多少人在我不留意时
when I'm not looking?
玩“太空病毒进击”呢
Well, what happens when a real
如果真的有太空
space virus attacks Earth,
病毒侵入地球
and every one in your neighborhood is infected,
你的邻居全都感染了
and you can't leave the Home Base Station 12,
你没办法离开十二号♥家庭基站
and the only food is in a can
唯一的食物在罐子里
that you can't open?
但你却不会开
Ooh!
我知道
I'll get my mom to open the can,
我会让我妈妈去开罐头
and get me milk.
给我牛奶
You can't, because all the parents
不行 因为所有父母
are trapped on the space station
都困在了太空站
and can't come back to save you.
不能回来救你
That's horrible!
这么糟糕
Oh, look!
快看
The virus got on your clothes,
你的衣服沾上了病毒
and the only way to save yourself
唯一能自救的办法是
is to run it through the virus eradicating machine!
把它放进灭菌机里清洗
Oh, but you don't know
哎哟 可是你
how to use it.
不会用
Well you just got infected, people!
同学们 你们就这样感染了
And all life on Earth is wiped out!
地球上的所有生灵就全灭绝了
What do you have to say to that?
你们还有什么话说
I'd say the chances that our parents are trapped
我想说我们父母被困在太空站
at a space station and we're trapped at home base station
我们也被困在家庭基站的概率
is one in a trillion.
是一万亿分之一
Hey, gang! Uh, I have a message
同学们 我要告诉
for Fenwick, CJ, and Christian.
芬威克 CJ 和克里斯蒂安一个消息
Uh, Fenwick and Christian,
芬威克和克里斯蒂安
you're to take the bus to CJ's house after school
你们放学要坐校车去CJ家
because your parents are trapped.
因为你们的父母被困了
6:00 it's Monday morning
周一早晨六点刚醒
Life can strike without a warning
生活有时毫无预警
Get up, get out get on
起床出发打起精神
It's a brand new day
开始全新的一天
Find a dream and never stop, yeah
找寻梦想 永不言弃
You've got your friends to back you up, yeah
朋友是你坚强的后盾
You crash and burn so what
失败何惧 跌倒何妨
It's a brand new day
又是全新的一天
No matter what they say
闲言碎语不必理会
You shout until you turn around
尽情呐喊 潇洒转身
And blast the past away
烦恼全部丢在身后
It's a brand new day
又是全新的一天
Yesterday is gone
昨天已成历史
The game is on it's time to jump
好戏即将上演 勇敢跳出束缚
And take a leap of faith
与我一同冒险
It's a brand new day
开始全新的一天
It's just like Mr. Bandt's prophecy!
真给班德老师说中了
Our parents are trapped at the space station!
我们爸妈被困在了太空站
No, my parents are trapped at the airport,
不是 我爸妈被困在了机场
and your parents are "Trapped" Working late.
你♥爸♥妈只是加班而已
But my parents will be walking through that front door any minute
但我爸妈随时都有可能走进前门
to start my personal favorite, soup and Panini night.
开始我最喜欢的豌豆汤和帕尼尼三明治夜
Huh!
啊
Is, uh, Ronbie coming home any time soon?
朗比短时间内会回家吗
I don't think anyone's coming home.
我觉得他们不会回家
'Cause the virus got them.
因为他们感染了病毒
All of them.
全部人
Okay, you're kinda freaking me out.
我瘆得慌
Keep going.
继续说
And, we're the only non-infected humans
我们是地球上唯一没有
left on Earth.
被感染的人类
Trapped! At Home Base Station 12.
被困在了十二号♥家庭基站
I will stop you, infected humans!
我会阻止你们这群受感染人类
Always the hero!
总要逞英雄
Well, at least I'm not afraid.
起码我不害怕啊
I'm not afraid of a fake space virus!
我才不害怕瞎掰的太空病毒
Earth Base Station 12, Commander Martin speaking.
这里是十二号♥地球基站 我是指挥官马丁
Okay, whatever this game you and the guys are playing,
我不管你们在玩什么把戏
I want you to stop it before you break something.
不许继续玩了 别弄坏家里
Affirmative, parents.
是的 爸妈
How long before you can come home from the space station?
你们从太空站回家需要多久
Uh, we're trapped on the highway because of
有毒物质泄漏 所以我们困在路上了
a toxic spill, honey.
亲爱的
They're surrounded by the virus.
他们被病毒包围了
Just pour some cereal and don't touch anything.
倒点麦片吃就好 其他东西不要动
But it's Friday,
但今天是周五
and Friday is soup and Panini night.
是豌豆汤和帕尼尼三明治夜
No, it's "We're stuck in traffic,
不 今晚是我们在塞车
and you eat cereal" Night.
你吃麦片夜
Well--
那
What if we made the soup and Paninis?
不如让我们来做豌豆汤和帕尼尼三明治
Oh no!
笑尿
You can't, sweetheart, and remember:
你做不到的 宝贝 记住
Cereal, don't touch anything 'cause you have no idea
吃麦片 其他东西别碰 因为你根本
how the house works.
不会做家务
And don't let anyone
不要让别人
in the house.
进来
Love you!
爱你哦
What's that look?
你这是什么表情
You've got a look-- do you see the look?
这表情是有主意了 你看出来了吗
Gentlemen, our parents are trapped in space.
各位 我们父母困在太空
And mine? Just laughed at me.
而我的父母刚刚嘲笑了我
Which means we are going to make soup and Paninis,
所以我们要煮豌豆汤和帕尼尼三明治
and find out how my house works.
学会怎么做家务
Nyeah... Nyeah...
这个嘛 这个嘛
What else ya got?
能换个名字吗
Fine.
好
We are going to survive the virus attack
我们要熬过病毒入侵
trapped in the last home base station on Earth.
在地球最后一个家庭基站里生存下去
Cool.
酷
And easiest list thing ever.
简单得不要不要的
Stand back.
后退
I can do this.
我能搞定
Always the hero.
总是逞英雄
What does that mean?
你什么意思
Uh, maybe I'd like to be the hero for once.
也许我也想当一次英雄
Well, then you have to be heroic first.
那你得先有英雄气概
Oh, what's that supposed to mean?
你这又是什么意思
It means that you're not heroic.
意思是你没有英雄气概
I'll open the can!
我来开罐子
Just take it like this, and you--
这样拿着 然后
Oh, so you know how to do this?
所以你会开啰
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表