剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
One is just apple juice
一杯是纯苹果汁
and the other is apple juice with a hearty helping
而另一杯是苹果汁加上
of hot sauce.
大量的辣椒酱
Obviously you want the apple juice.
很明显你想要那杯纯苹果汁
But is it the juice in front of you or in front of me?
但是那杯苹果汁是在你面前还是我面前呢
But ask yourself, why would I make it so obvious
但是问问你自己 我怎么可能会这么明显地
and put it in front of you?
把纯苹果汁摆在你面前
So it must be in front of me, right?
所以肯定是在我面前的这杯 对不对
But...
但是
if I spin it, now the juice that was in front of me
如果我现在旋转这个盘子
is now in front of you, making the obvious the choice
现在我的这杯果汁转到了你的前面
the one in front of me.
这个选择还是很明显
But if I give it a big spin...
但是如果我让盘子高速旋转
Now it looks like I peed myself.
现在看起来像我尿裤子了
I don't think you're a genius.
我觉得你根本就不是天才
Wrong again!
你又错了
Let us both take a test
那让我们一起来参加一个测试
that is not one of your tests,
不是你出的测试
but is a fair test,
但是一个公平的测试
to find out who the real genius is.
来看看我们谁才是真正的天才
In order to prove to you it is I...
为了证明我是天才
I say bring it.
放马过来吧
It's the hot sauce one!
这杯有辣椒酱
It burns!
太辣了
As school club arbitration administrator,
作为学校社团仲裁员
I administer the following test.
我要执行以下测试
With 12 crayons in front of each of you,
你们面前有十二支蜡笔
how do you get nine by subtracting only one?
只拿掉一支 怎么得到九
That's mathematically impossible!
这在数学上无解
It's possible.
这有可能
No, he's right.
他是对的 这不可能
It's impossible.
不可能
It's possible.
可能
Good luck, geniuses.
祝你们好运 天才们
Okay.
好了
I found a school board meeting in session,
我发现学校正在开董事会议
which brings my grand total to $73.26 for the Bonobos.
所以我就从那里为倭黑猩猩筹集了73.26美元
Good.
不错
Go to the grocery store and get another rolled meat platter.
去杂货店再买♥♥盘肉卷回来
Oh, and we need some napkins, cups...
哦 我们还需要些餐巾纸 杯子
Ooh, and get some cupcakes!
哦 再买♥♥点纸杯蛋糕
Wait... that money's supposed to go to the Bonobos.
等等 那些钱是捐给倭黑猩猩的
No, that money runs the Bonobo Club
不 那些钱是用来运行倭黑猩猩社团的
which sends money to the Bonobos.
而这社团捐钱给倭黑猩猩
To raise "Awareness", we have to raise the funds
要提高大家的意识 我们必须筹集资金
to raise the status of the Bonobo Club,
来提高社团的地位
which creates huge buzz within the school,
以便在学校引起巨大的轰动
which helps us raise even more funds.
让社团能够源源不断地筹钱
So, how much money goes to the Bonobos?
那么 有多少钱捐给了黑猩猩
Oh, well, after the ping pong table,
噢 在购置了乒乓球桌
the chocolate fountain, this sweater,
巧克力喷泉 这件针织衫
and another rolled meat platter...
和另外一盘肉卷之后
...four dollars.
还剩四美元
Four dollars, that's it?
四美元 就这么一点
Hey, to monkeys that's a lot of money.
嘿 对猴子来说那是笔大钱噢
And don't you want to be in the most popular club in school?
而且你不想呆在学校最受欢迎的社团吗
It is a big room.
这是一间大房♥间
Really big!
真的好大
You did it, CJ!
你做到了 CJ
You created an awesome club!
你创建了一个超棒的社团
Are you kidding? This is terrible.
你在说笑吧 这社团糟透了
But thanks.
但是感谢你们
You guys accepted me in your club, no questions asked.
你们愿意接纳我 而且什么都不问
That makes it awesome.
这才是最棒之处
I just wish we had more members to prove how awesome it is.
我只是希望我们能有更多的成员来证明它到底有多棒
What's up?
大家好啊
You gotta help me get all this money to the Bonobos,
你们得帮我把这些钱都捐给倭黑猩猩
and possibly hide me.
并且把我藏起来
Welcome to the club.
欢迎来到我们社团
With Crispo in the club,
我们社团有了小脆
we got 10% more awesome.
我们变棒了百分之十
And then I wondered,
于是我想
what if we added a couple of geniuses?
如果再加几个天才呢
You can't slide it off the table.
你不能把它滑出桌子
This will be the death of me!
这折磨死我了
So, what do you say?
所以 你觉得怎么样
I can't help you or your club
我帮不了你和你的社团
until my super brain figures out
除非我的超级大脑想出来
how to get nine from removing only one crayon.
如何做到只移开一支蜡笔得到九
I'm freakin' out!
我要疯了
It is she who is the genius,
原来她才是天才
and who gets to wear the shirt.
她才配穿这件衬衫
You can keep it.
你自己留着吧
Just help us figure out a way to make Club Awesome...
帮我们想个办法让超棒社团
awesomer.
变得更棒
Even more awesomer than the Bonobos.
甚至比倭黑猩猩社团还要棒
Impossible!
不可能
Every kid in this school is trying to get into that club.
学校里每个学生都想加入那个社团
And they have a five month waiting list.
他们还有长达五个月的等候名单
Well, what if we told them they could join an even better club
那如果我们告诉他们 他们能够加入一个更好的社团
with no waiting list?
而不需要填写等候名单呢
You.
你们
Get out of that line, you're all in Club Awesome.
快点出列 你们都属于超棒社团了
What's Club Awesome?
超棒社团是什么
It's awesome, now let's go.
这社团很棒 快跟我们走
Now, Paul...
现在 保罗
We need that list.
我们需要那份名单
Forget it!
不可能
Are you even in the Bonobo Club?
你真的属于倭黑猩猩社团吗
I haven't seen you play ping pong or eat rolled meat once.
我都没见你玩过一次乒乓球或者吃过一次肉卷
No... but they told me to...
我不是 但是他们告诉我
To wait?
要你等
Paul, give us the list and join Club Awesome.
保罗 把名单给我们 加入超棒社团吧
In our hands was a list of kids
我们拿到的是一份名单
who wanted to join the Bonobos but were denied...
上面记录了想加入倭黑猩猩社团却被拒绝的学生的名字
which included the Cooking Club.
其中包含了烹饪社团
Let's go. I'm so excited.
快来 我好激动
...the Video Game Club. Let's go, let's go.
电子游戏社团 快走
...the DJ Club. Whoo! Let's go, guys.
DJ社团 喔 伙伴们快点
...and the A/V Club.
以及视听社团
And just like that, Club Awesome became truly awesome.
就这样 超棒社团真的变得超级棒了
And maybe a little loud.
可能有点儿吵
Hey, what's going on over there?
嘿 那边发生了什么
They're... they're having more fun than us.
他们 他们比我们这儿更好玩
Club Awesome?
超棒社团
Hey, I want to be in Club Awesome.
嘿 我想加入超棒社团
It was a club for everyone,
这是一个对所有人开放的社团
because everyone was invited...
因为每个人都可以参加
to dance their dance,
跳舞
share their games,
分享游戏
and stacks of homemade cupcakes.
以及享用大量自♥制♥的纸杯蛋糕
And because Club Awesome is for everyone,
而由于超棒社团向每个人开放
we couldn't deny the Bonobos when they asked to join,
当倭黑猩猩成员要加入时 我们没有拒绝
with rolled meat.
主要是因为肉卷
See, Ms. Martin?
看到了吧 马丁小姐
Told you you would be perfect for that club.
我说过 你是这个社团的完美人选
Well done.
干得不错
This was your plan all along.
这自始至终都是你的计划
Best extra-curricular advisor
学校社团仲裁员中
in school club arbitration administrator ever.
有史以来最棒的课外顾问
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表