剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Make way for the Mindy hiders and stop.
给躲明蒂小能手让个路 停
Mr. Roberts is sneaking me into math class in burrito.
罗伯茨老师正帮我偷渡去数学课
You mean incognito.
你想说的是偷偷吧
No, I mean burrito.
不 我说的就是偷渡
It's our code for garbage can.
这是我们的暗号♥ 指垃圾桶
We don't have a code.
我们没有暗号♥
We should. Ooh!
必须有 哦
I'll be the Condor and you'll be the Falcon.
我是秃鹰 你是猎鹰
No.
不
You have to say yes!
你必须答应
Yes.
好吧
Falcon out.
猎鹰走了
Good luck, yes adventurers.
祝你们好运 来者不拒的冒险家
And what's with carrying the giant hammer?
这大锤子是干嘛用的
You mean the Hammer of Infinite Justice?
你是说无限正义之锤吗
Which I've been charged with protecting from the bridge trolls.
我的任务是保护它不受守桥巨魔的攻击
You heard me... Bridge trolls!
没错 就是游戏里那个守桥巨魔
Or, would you like to calm down in the courtyard
你愿意去院子里吃点东西
with a snack?
冷静一下吗
Justice has been served.
正义得到了伸张
Chosen one.
天选之子
The time is nigh.
现在到了紧要关头
The time is nigh for what?
什么紧要关头
To slay the dragon!
屠龙
Guys, there's no dragon.
拜托 根本就没有龙这种东西
Ah, yes, there is.
啊 就在那里
She wears the pelt of faux
她穿着人造皮草
and devours the Froyo.
旋风般吞噬着冻酸奶
Mindy's the dragon?
恶龙是明蒂
Aye... She constantly makes fun of us
正是 她的嘲讽之词如熊熊大火
with the wicked words of fire.
让我们举步维艰
What does she say?
她说了什么
Burns so hurtful,
太过恶毒
we cannot repeat them.
就连重复也是一种罪恶
Okay, what do you want me to do?
好吧 你们要我做什么
Approach her and burn her back
接近她 用天选之子的冷嘲热讽
with the acid tongue of the chosen one.
把她打个落花流水
I can't believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我居然会沦落至此
Hey, Mindy.
嘿 明蒂
Uh, I've been hanging out with the sword and stone guys
呃 我最近和石中剑俱乐部的男生们玩得不错
and they told me that sometimes you say mean things to them
他们告诉我 有时候你会对他们说些很刻薄的话
and I think that maybe you should stop.
我想这事到此为止吧
Froyo break over.
冻酸奶休息时间结束
Find him.
把他找出来
She cast the spell of stone upon him.
她给他下了石化之咒
You done studying?
你学完了吗
Yes. Now health class, please, and step on it.
是的 现在请带我去上健康课 动作快点
For the next three periods
连着三个课间
I danced, shimmied, kicked
我跳舞 摇摆 踢腿
and backstroked to get someone,
仰泳 费尽心思想拉拢别人
anyone to say yes to a "Go Pootie".
让他们喊出 加油普迪熊
But all I got was no pootie.
但并没有人理我
And then I was sad.
人家好伤心的
Okay, you were right.
好吧 你说得对
I may have over-yes'ed myself
我的确高估自己了
and I think I cracked a bear rib.
普迪熊好像断了根肋骨
Oh, I'm always right, just... not this time.
哦 我总是对的 但 这次不是
Really?
真的吗
Because of you and the power of yes
因为你 还有我的勇敢接受
I found out I like pistachios.
让我知道我喜欢开心果
Hey, I spontaneously danced... amazing.
嘿 我来了段即兴舞蹈 棒呆了
And I'm destined to defeat the dragon today.
命中注定今天是我的屠龙之日
Should I be worried about you?
你是不是吃多了
Are you kidding?
你在逗我吗
I'm the chosen one.
我可是天选之子
Keep this yes thing going.
将来者不拒进行到底
Now, you put the head back on and you get that "Go Pootie".
把熊头套上 为了那句加油普迪熊而努力
Thanks, Fen.
谢谢你 小芬
And... have you seen Crispo lately?
还有 你看到小脆了吗
I can't even see you.
我连你都看不到
Ah, a few more minutes and yes day will finally be over.
啊 还有几分钟 来者不拒之日就结束了
Yes!
耶
I know you're helping Crispo
我知道你一直在帮小脆
and I also know you're saying yes to everything for a day too.
你今天也来者不拒
Uh, first, kind of rude, and second,
呃 首先 你太没礼貌了 其次
yes.
是的
And you know where he is, don't you?
那你知道他在哪里 对吧
Uh, uh...
呃 呃
Yes?
是吗
You just used those keys,
你刚刚用了这串钥匙
which means Crispo is somewhere that's locked,
说明小脆在某个被锁着的地方
which means it's off-limits to kids,
也说明那个地方小孩不让进
which means it's either the teacher's lounge or...
也说明那个地方要么是教师休息室或者
Is he in the janitor's closet?
他在清洁间吗
Yes.
是的
Most impressive, Ms. Minus.
这段推理很精彩 麦纳斯小姐
But now ask me if I'll stop you from coercing a date
但你现在可以问问我 我会不会阻止你
from a boy who might not want that date.
强迫一个不愿意和你约会的男生带你约会
Mr. Roberts, please report
罗伯茨老师
to the front office.
请速至前台
It's an emergency.
紧急情况
Mr. Roberts.
罗伯茨老师
The answer is I will stop you,
我会阻止你的
but right after I deal with this.
等我忙完这些事
Move.
行动
Okay, what's the emergency? Who needs to talk to me?
好了 什么紧急情况 谁要找我
Uh, Mr. Roberts here with an important announcement.
呃 罗伯茨老师有一条紧急通知
The Condor is in the nest and the dragon is on her way.
秃鹰归巢 恶龙出动
I repeat, the Condor is in the second floor janitor's nest.
重复 秃鹰在二楼的清洁间
Gotta go to the bathroom. Bear coming through.
我要去洗手间 给熊熊让个路
We've got to get to the janitor's closet
我们必须赶在明蒂之前
before Mindy does.
到清洁间
Run!
快跑
Don't wait for me.
别等我
Stop that dragon!
阻止那条恶龙
Dragon...
恶龙
You shall not pass.
你不能过去
Oh, really.
哦 真的吗
We are defeated... flee!
战败 撤退
So...
所以
They all ditched me,
他们就这么扔下我了
but I'm the chosen one.
但我是天选之子
Prepare for battle!
开战吧
Crispo, are you in there?
小脆 你在里面吗
If you're in there I know you have to say yes.
如果你在 我知道你必须回应我
Yes.
在
Good, because I want to ask you something.
很好 因为我想问你一件事
Yes?
什么
Will you...
你
Are you ready to party with Pootie?
准备好和普迪熊一起狂欢了吗
Get lost, CJ.
给我消失 CJ
There's nothing you can do to stop our love.
你无法阻止我们的爱
What about a 19 second spontaneous solo dance party?
十九秒的即兴独舞派对也阻止不了吗
Your pep means nothing to me.
你以为我会睬你的小把戏吗
Go Pootie, go Pootie, go Pootie...
加油普迪熊 加油普迪熊 加油普迪熊
Go Pootie, go Pootie...
加油普迪熊 加油普迪熊
I was doing it.
我做到了
I was stopping Mindy from asking Crispo out,
我阻止了明蒂对小脆的邀请
I was losing all feeling in my arms,
我的胳膊已经毫无知觉了
and I was getting the whole hall to chant, "Go Pootie".
我让整条楼道的人都高喊着 加油普迪熊
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表