剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
So just tell us what you wanna do and we'll do it.
你说你想让我们怎么样 我们听你的
I wanna win the tickets for us.
我想把门票赢来
And that's when I got my next idea.
然后我就有了一个新主意
Okay, welcome to the very-real, no-cheating
欢迎来到货真价实 童叟无欺的
Pootatuck Music Society Scavenger Hunt!
普塔塔克音乐社团寻宝游戏
First person to check off all eight items on this new list
第一个找到寻宝单上八件物品的人
gets three tickets to KBlast's Spring Fever Music Fest!
会获得三张嗨翻天春季发烧音乐盛典门票
That's right.
没错
We put up all our tickets so Crispo
我们押上了三个人的票
and the entire school could have a real scavenger hunt.
让小脆和全校同学都能参加一场真正的寻宝游戏
And for those of you playing at home, here's the list.
你们要是想在家里跟我们一起玩的话 单子在这里
A roll of masking tape,
一卷封口胶纸
a portable vacuum,
一个便携吸尘器
one piece of clothing from our health dummy Poota-Chuck,
健康课玩偶人普塔查克身上的一件衣服
one bag of nuts,
一包坚果
a photo of Mr. Bored laughing,
一张博德老师大笑的照片
inspiration,
灵感
and one four-leaf clover.
一片四叶草
Okay, does anybody else need a list?
那就这样 还有人需要单子吗
I do.
我
Oh, this can't be good.
情形不妙
My meeting with the superintendent is over,
我跟校领导的会已经结束了
and I am ready for the hunt.
全力以赴 准备寻宝
Uh... okay. I guess that's fine.
呃 好吧 应该可以
It is.
就是可以
Fellow hunters, I am giving you all free roam of this
亲爱的参赛者们 你们可以在整个校园任意闲逛寻宝
institution until someone has declared victory.
直到有人宣布获胜
Which will be me.
肯定是我了
Now say "Go" Loudly.
现在大喊“开始”
Go!
开始
Okay, don't worry.
没事 别担心
Agent Cheetah is gonna find every item on this list.
猎豹特工会找到寻宝单上的所有东西
Or the fastest way to win is to divide the list up.
或者 其实最快的办法是分头行动
Smart.
聪明
Inspiration?
灵感
How am I supposed to find inspiration?
灵感这种东西看不见摸不着上哪找啊
Turn around Agent Squirrel.
转过去 松鼠特工
I am not a squirrel.
我才不是松鼠
Listen...
听好了
I just wanna let you guys know,
我只是想告诉你们
in case I don't come back...
如果我没能回来
I love you guys.
我爱你们
Go!
出发
Masking tape.
封口胶纸
Masking tape.
封口胶纸
Where are you, masking tape?
封口胶纸 你在哪里
We found it first!
我们先找到的
No, I did! It's mine!
才不是 我先找到的 是我的
It's anarchy!
简直就是明抢
Thanks, guys.
谢啦 亲们
Ugh!
呃
Buzz off!
退后
Huh?
哈
I'm not afraid to use this.
我下手绝不留情
Agent Cheetah out.
猎豹特工安全撤离
I got the nuts!
我找到坚果了
I don't got the nuts.
坚果又没了
Oops.
哟
Agent Squirrel tripped.
松鼠特工滑到啦
Now, give us the peanuts or we'll just have to take them.
现在 把花生给我 要不然我们也就直接捡走了
Never.
绝不
And I am not a squirrel!
还有 我不是松鼠
But...
但是
I have the bag.
袋子在我手里
Where else are you gonna put them?
你还能放哪呢
Gross!
好恶心
Find more nuts!
接着找坚果
Good, you got the nuts. Mmhmm.
太好了 你找到坚果了 嗯嗯
I have to get a picture of Mr. Bored laughing.
我现在得去照一张博德老师大笑的照片
Start looking for the four-leaf clover.
你赶紧找四叶草
Mmm. And have you seen Agent Cheetah?
嗯 你见过猎豹特工吗
Mm-mmm.
嗯嗯
Don't worry, he won't let us down.
没关系 他不会让我们失望的
Mmm...
嗯
They took everything.
他们把所有东西都拿走了
I saved you this sock.
我给你留了袜子
Very good, Mr. Bandt.
做得好 班德老师
Chuck.
查克
Okay, next on my list was make Mr. Bored laugh.
好了 我这边下一项是逗博德老师笑
Mr. Bored, why don't people from Iceland get married?
博德老师 为什么冰岛的人不结婚
Because they have cold feet!
因为太冷了冻脚(临阵退缩)
Bored!
博德
Laugh or your fired!
笑 不然开除你
Come on!
这也行
Because they have cold feet!
因为他们太冷了冻脚
Mr. Bored, I promise to listen to everything
博德老师 我保证从现在开始一切听你的
you say from now on and never be snippy.
再也不傲慢无礼了
Okay, my joke didn't work.
好吧 笑话没用
So then I tried invisible escalator...
之后我又尝试了假装坐电梯
and invisible canoe...
假装划船
I even tried the invisible canoe
我还假装一边划船
down the invisible escalator.
一边坐电梯
Come on!
行不行了
That's when I realized
这时候我想到
there was only one thing left to do.
我只能做一件事
Cold feet. Now I get it.
冻脚所以退缩了 我明白了
Seriously.
开玩笑吧
Agent Squirrel.
松鼠特工
Agent Smartest Kid In School is what they should call me.
学校最聪明的孩子特工 这才应该是我的代号♥
Fly, little squirrel!
飞翔吧 小松鼠
Help me find a four-leaf clover, squirrel brother.
帮我找一片四叶草吧 松鼠兄弟
I gotta find that clover!
我必须得找到
Where's Crispo?
小脆在哪呢
You mean Agent Haven't Seen Him Anywhere?
你是说一直不见人影特工
He made us do this.
他扯我们进来干这些的啊
Really?
真的吗
No Agent Cheetah?
猎豹特工不见了
Dig!
快挖
It was a mad dash to the finish.
离最终获胜只差奋力冲刺
Everyone had completed their list,
所有人都已经完成了单子上的任务
except for that one totally elusive
只差一片隐蔽的
and super-tiny green item.
小小的绿叶子
All right, all we need is that four-leaf clover
好 现在我们只差一片四叶草
and those tickets and victory is mine.
门票和胜利就是我的了
It was a 36-way tie.
三十六组打成平手
And then this happened.
然后就出现了如下情况
I found it!
我找到了
I'm squirrel roar, yeah!
我是松鼠 呜哦 耶
I found it. I rule.
我找到了 我最厉害
That's stealing, Mindy,
这是偷窃 明蒂
and stealing is not allowed.
偷窃是明令禁止的
Yes!
像话
And I have all my items.
这样我的东西就齐了
But you said no stealing.
但你刚还说不能偷的
This isn't stealing.
我这不叫偷
This is "Finders keepers,"
这是 谁找到谁保留
and it's within the international rules.
是符合国际规则的
I win!
我赢了
And that's when Agent Cheetah happened.
这时候猎豹特工出场了
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表