剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
great news!
我有个好消息
Shakespeare in the Courtyard is gonna do
庭院莎士比亚剧组将要在这周五
a special rushed Grandma-only performance this Friday!
为CJ的奶奶准备一场加急演出
Friday? This Friday?
周五 这周五吗
Yes.
对啊
We all can't wait to meet
我们等不及
and cheer up your sick grandma.
想让你的奶奶开心一下
Come on, people, let's move!
各位 行动起来
We've got work to do! Move, move! Raise that banner up...
我们还有很多工作要做 把横幅挂起来
See? I told you we were gonna get
看吧 我说过我们
a big fat lesson in lying today.
会得到教训的
Okay, when you last left me
剧情回顾
I told a tiny lie about my grandma being sick
我撒谎说我奶奶生病了
to get into drama class to be with Gorgeous Eighth-grade Boy,
为的是和八年级男神一起上戏剧课
but now that tiny lie grew into the Godzilla of lies,
但那个谎言已经像雪球一样越滚越大了
which means I now needed to include my friends,
所以我得拉上我的朋友们
making it an even worse lie.
把这个谎言进行到底
So if anyone asks,
所以别人问起
it's a mysterious illness that doctors can't explain.
就说我的奶奶得了某种医生诊断不出的病
And if anyone asks you, I was recently diagnosed
如果有人问起 你就说我最近被诊断为
with nervous stomach syndrome,
紧张性胃痉挛综合征
which acted up at the exact time Miss Claymore asked me to make
在克雷默老师让我做那个
a new vase like the one I said I made but didn't.
我假装会做的泥塑时发作
I cannot go along with this.
我不和你们同流合污
I am only telling the truth,
我只说真话
which is the list thing, remember?
清单上也是这样要求的 记得吗
But before I go, perhaps this will help.
但我走之前要说句实话
You all look ugly when you lie.
你们说谎的时候无比丑陋
Just being honest!
我只是比较诚实
Okay, mysterious illness sounds fake.
神秘的疾病听上去不靠谱
You might wanna go more specific,
你最好更加具体一点
like spattergrate or redbone disease,
比如磨骨症或者红骨病
which aren't real... but sound it.
都是我编的 但听着很像真的
Okay, you know what?
你猜怎么着
I'm just gonna tell Mr. Bandt the truth.
我打算告诉班德老师真♥相♥
He likes the truth, because that's what he said to--
他喜欢真♥相♥ 他就是这么告诉
Gorgeous Eight-grade Boy.
八年级男神
Hey. I've been looking all over for you.
嘿 我到处找你呢
How's your grandma?
你奶奶怎么样了
It's redbone disease.
她得了红骨病
Whoa... that sounds bad.
听上去挺糟糕的
But not as bad as spattergrate.
但没有磨骨病严重
Which the doctors feared.
医生都怕这种疾病
Oh, well, I made this for your grandmother.
我为你的奶奶做了这个
I hope it lifts her spirits.
我希望能让她开心一点
I'll make sure she gets it.
我会转交给她的
Come on, everybody!
各位 过来
Gather 'round, gather 'round! Oh, there she is.
她在这里 各位聚过来
Hey, let's do an even bigger energy dance
让我们为CJ的奶奶
for CJ's super-sick grandmother.
进行一次更大的能量舞
Okay, so I was now stuck in...
我现在已经困在
an out-of-control lie.
失控的谎言里了
How do I know this?
我怎么知道的
Is there something you wanna tell us...
奶奶的事情 你有没有什么话
about your grandma?
想跟我们说
'Cause according to these get-well cards...
从这些慰问贺卡来看
she's about to leave us soon.
她已经土埋半生了
Um... I may have told a lie about Grandma being sick
我可能撒谎说奶奶生病了
so I could switch electives
为了换选修课
and be in a play with Gorgeous Eight-grade Boy.
和八年级男神一个班
And it kind of ballooned from there.
结果情况失控了
Sweetie, what did we tell you about lying?
亲爱的 我们是怎么教育你的
You should only do it
只能在以下场合使用
to get out of bad dinner parties
晚宴上的人
with people who like you more than you like them.
都不怎么喜欢你
You did tell her that.
你确实是这么教育她的
Well, you better come clean about this one
你最好在事态失控之前
before things get even more out of control.
尽快坦白
Phew... yeah, it's a little late for that,
现在有点晚了
considering we're putting on
毕竟我们
a special performance of "Romeo and Juliet"
要为了奶奶举♥行♥一场
just for Grandma and she has to be there...
罗密欧与朱丽叶的特别演出
tomorrow.
就在明天
Your nana is healthy...
你的奶奶很健康
and on a river cruise in Europe!
而且在环游欧洲的游船上
What about Abuelita?
那外婆呢
She lives 2,000 miles away...
她家在3200多公里以外
and she thinks Shakespeare no es bueno.
而且她觉得莎士比亚是一派胡言
So that's a no.
所以她也不行
My parents were right.
爸妈说得对
I had to tell Mr. Bandt the truth,
我必须告诉班德老师真♥相♥
because this lie was starting to cause me
因为这个谎言都要让我得
nervous stomach syndrome.
紧张性胃痉挛综合征了
Except when I walked in...
但我进去以后
Ooh! Good news, CJ.
好消息 CJ
I got the local news to cover your sweet, sad story.
我让地方台来报道你温馨又悲伤的故事了
CJ, can you tell us what you're feeling right now?
CJ 你能告诉我你现在什么感受吗
I... um...
我 嗯
Donations are pouring in from all over town.
整个镇都在为这个可怜的女孩捐款
In fact, Jed's Tire Emporium
杰德轮胎厂
is donating three tires to the event,
为此次活动捐赠了三个轮胎
making this seventh-grader and her sick grandmother
让这个七年级学生和她病重的奶奶
very happy.
非常的开心
We are.
是的
We are very happy.
我们很开心
All right.
好了
Now that all cookies have been baked, including mine...
你们的饼干好了 我的也做好了
it's time for honest official taste tester to taste.
我们的诚实试吃员就要开始评分了
Too buttery...
黄油放太多了
by which I mean it tastes too much like butt.
吃起来简直恶心
He's just being honest.
他只是实话实说
I think you forgot the secret ingredient...
我觉得你缺了点
talent.
才能
I'll just put it around my neck to ward off vampires.
这都能用来驱赶吸血鬼了
Okay, that was little harsh.
这有点过分了
So was that!
那饼干也很过分
I want a whole bag of these...
我想要全部打包带走
so then I can empty the bag and use it to throw up in!
集体销毁掉 然后吐在里面
Okay, taste test over!
你够了 试吃结束了
They're terrible!
它们太糟了
What? I wasn't done.
我还没完呢
Yes, you are...
已经完了
because I do not know if whole class want to cry
我可不希望让所有学生哭成一团
or to kill you.
把你杀了
I'm just being honest.
我只是实话实说
Yeah, no more honesty.
你还是少说实话吧
But I haven't tried your cookies yet.
我还没尝你的饼干呢
Which, by the way, taste like
感觉就像是
12 wild elephants came into this classroom,
十二头野象闯进了教室
jumped on top of this table and took 12 huge...
跳上了这个桌子 然后
I wasn't being mean!
我没有刻薄
I was just being honest!
我只是在说实话
So today's list thing
今天的清单任务是
is "Be incredibly rude to everyone"?
对所有人粗俗无理吗
No, it's to always tell the truth.
不 任务是只说真话
And since I almost killed Lunch Lady
我没有说帕蒂的饼干很难吃
by not telling her Patty's cookies are deathly...
害得食堂大妈差点晕过去
I vowed to always be honest.
我发誓永远说真话
Well, Christian, it's usually never a good idea to lie,
克里斯蒂安 说谎在大多数情况是不对的
but being brutally honest for honesty's sake
但为了诚实而粗俗无理
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表