剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
It's New Electives Day
普塔塔克中学
at Pootatuck Middle School,
又迎来了新的选修课报名日
which means we get to learn
也就是说我们有机会学习
about fun things like drama, ceramics and cooking.
像是戏剧啊 陶艺啊 烹饪啊之类的有趣的课程
But what about the things we really need to know
可是那些初中生的必备技能呢
how to do in middle school, like lying?
比如说撒谎
Well, hold on, 'cause we're about to get
不用担心
a big fat lesson in it.
教训马上就来
Can I just say I'm very excited about ceramics?
我真的好喜欢陶艺课
Me too! Just think about
我也是 想想
the emotional connection to the Earth
那种与土地的情感交流
and the pride I'll get
那种用泥土和水
from creating something just from dirt and water.
展现自我创造力的满足感
Liar. You don't know anything!
扯吧 你懂什么
I know you're taking ceramics 'cause you hear it's an easy A.
你不就是想轻松地拿个A吗
Fine, that's true, but you lied too!
没错 但你也不老实啊
He's right.
他说的没错
You are a liar.
你撒的谎多了去了
What?!
什么
Name one time I lied.
你倒是举个例子
It was not my fault. Try again.
这不是我的错啊 再说一遍
How you feeling, sweetie?
你感觉怎么样 亲爱的
Better, thanks.
好点了
I'm so looking forward to the dance tonight.
我好期待今晚的舞会
Uh-huh, hello, this is Mrs. Minus, Mindy's mom.
我是麦纳斯太太 明蒂的妈妈
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Hello? Sweetheart? CJ?
CJ 你还在吗
Nope, everything's perfect.
一切都很好 非常的好
I said "One time."
我只让你举一个例子
Looks like I'm the only one here
看起来这里只有我
that always tells the truth.
总是说实话
Observe. I am taking cooking class
听好了 我打算上烹饪课
because classwork is eating
因为课堂作业是吃东西
and homework is pooping.
课后作业是清空肚子
Think about it.
你再仔细想想
You lie all the time.
你也整天说谎的好吗
Only you lie for good. Observe.
尽管你一般撒谎的目的都是好的 比如说
What do you think of Fen's tie?
你觉得小芬的领带怎么样
I love it!
我很喜欢
I think his tie really brings out
我觉得这条领带完美地诠释了
the, uh... the tie.
他的 呃 领带
Now...
现在
Tell us what you really think.
说出你的真实想法
I hate all of 'em except for the one
我讨厌你所有的领带
that has the little beagles on it.
除了那条小猎犬图案的
You lied to me?!
你居然骗我
Whoa, we're all liars, okay?
我们都不是什么诚实的人
And it stops here.
再也不能这样了
Because from now on...
因为从现在开始
we always tell the truth.
我们只说真话
6:00, it's Monday morning
周一早晨六点刚醒
Life can strike without a warning
生活有时毫无预警
Get up, get out, get on
起床出发打起精神
It's a brand-new day
开始全新的一天
Find the dream and never stop, yeah
找寻梦想 永不言弃
You got your friends to back you up, yeah
朋友是你坚强的后盾
You crash and burn, so what?
失败何惧 跌倒何妨
It's a brand-new day
又是全新的一天
No matter what they say
闲言碎语不必理会
Just shout until you turn around
尽情呐喊 潇洒转身
And blast the past away
烦恼全部丢在身后
It's a brand-new day
又是全新的一天
Yesterday is gone, the game is on
昨天已成历史 好戏即将上演
It's time to jump and take a leap of faith
勇敢跳出束缚 与我一同冒险
It's a brand-new day
开始全新的一天
Okay, everybody!
好了 各位
Get to know your clay!
熟悉一下陶泥
Because if your clay likes you,
因为如果你的陶泥喜欢你
it'll become
那么你将
wonderful things for you.
做出完美的作品
Easy A, here I come.
拿A就是这么简单
I'm gonna makes something for my nana's birthday...
我想给我奶奶做个生日礼物
and that gorgeous eighth-grade boy.
再给八年级男神做一个
Okay.
好吧
This cool clay ball tells me this is not drama class.
这团美妙的陶泥告诉我这不是戏剧课
No, drama class is in yon courtyard.
戏剧课在那边的庭院里
What play you doing?
你们要演哪部戏
"Romeo and Juliet."
罗密欧与朱丽叶
Mr. Bandt said I'd be the perfect Romeo.
班德老师说我是罗密欧的完美人选
Well, I hope you find your Juliet.
祝你早日找到你的朱丽叶
A thousand pleasantries for fine directions...
只愿博佳人一笑
Madam Claymore.
克雷默老师
Oh...
哦
Romeo, Romeo!
罗密欧 罗密欧
Wherefore art thou Romeo?
你在何处 罗密欧
I am here, Juliet.
我在此 朱丽叶
But alas thou art not inneth this middle school electiveth.
只恨你不在这堂选修课里
Give me a second.
等我一下
I have to get into drama class.
我一定要去戏剧课
But you're in ceramics class.
但你已经选了陶艺课了
All I have to do is convince Miss Claymore
我只需要让克雷默老师相信
that I'm in the wrong class.
我走错了
But that would be lying and against the list thing.
那就算说谎了 说谎算违反清单
Yes... but remember..
对 但是你忘了吗
we get one emergency lie
我们都有一次
with the emergency...
紧急说谎的机会
lie coupon.
只要使用紧急说谎券
Okay, you just made that up.
这是你刚刚编的吧
Yeah, but you can have a coupon too.
没错 但我也可以给你一张说谎券
Good luck.
祝你好运
Miss Claymore? I'm so sorry,
克雷默老师 不好意思
but I think I got in this class by accident.
我可能进错教室了
I'm supposed to be in drama class.
我上的是戏剧课
Oh, CJ, there are no accidents.
CJ 这个世界上没有意外
You're meant to be here.
你来是命中注定
Okay... gotta go bigger.
好吧 要来个弥天大谎了
It's just my grandma...
是这样的 我的奶奶
She's sick.
她生病了
Oh!
天啊
And she loves "Romeo and Juliet,"
她特别喜欢罗密欧与朱丽叶这出戏
and seeing me perform it would...
如果能看到我演出
really lift her spirits.
她一定会很高兴的
Oh, CJ, you are so sweet.
CJ 你真是太贴心了
And, yes, you can transfer.
我这就让你转班
But you can't leave until we all send CJ's grandmother
等等 先让全班给你的奶奶送上
some positive healing energy.
积极的治愈能量
CJ's grandmother.
CJ的奶奶
Hokay...
好了
so you are all going to start by making favourite food
第一项任务是做美国小朋友
of soft American children... cookie.
最喜欢的食品 饼干
So take 92 seconds and
现在用92秒
think what cookie you will make.
思考一下要做什么饼干
Go.
计时开始
Hey, Crispo.
小脆
What do you think
你觉得
about us making darkness chip cookies?
你觉得我们做黑暗饼干怎么样
Sugar cookies...
在甜饼干上面
with black olives...
加上黑橄榄
black pepper...
黑胡椒
and a molten black licorice center.
然后做个黑甘草棒夹心
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表