剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
They're too risky.
太危险了
What?
为什么
New kids represent the unknown.
新来的就是未知数
She could be anything!
她有可能是任何人
Like an alien disguised as a human,
比如说伪装成地球人的外星人
desperately seeking a host.
孤注一掷寻求宿主
I'm gonna make a new friend.
我要去和她做朋友
Or become an alien host! Or become an alien host!
或者成为外星宿主 或者成为外星宿主
Hello. I'm the Middle School Welcoming Committee.
你好 我来自学校欢迎委员会
So, welcome to Pootatuck.
欢迎来到普塔塔克中学
I'm CJ.
我叫CJ
Now, you go.
现在该你了
I'm Zelphaba.
我叫泽尔芙芭
So, based on my name,
看我的名字
you already know I have weird parents.
你就知道我的父母比较奇葩
Well, I also know...
我还知道
I think your boots are awesome.
我认为你的靴子棒极了
Where did you get them?
你从哪里买♥♥的
Witch Boots. Those boots.
女巫靴 这双
I know. I got them at Witch Boots.
我知道 我在女巫靴商店买♥♥的
It's a store in Salem, where we moved from.
我们家在塞勒姆 女巫靴是当地的一家鞋店
Oh! Salem. Where the...
哦 塞勒姆 那是
Witches come from, yeah.
女巫的家乡 是的
But, trust me, I'm not a witch.
但是相信我 我不是女巫
Really?
真的吗
'Cause I could use a witch friend.
交个女巫朋友也是不错的
You could make Mr. Bored's pop quizzes disappear.
你可以让博德先生的小测验消失
I told you, my parents are weird.
我跟你说了 我的父母很奇葩
You saw that, right?
你们看到了 对吗
I'm not even hungry.
我不怎么饿
He's so... fast.
他也太快了
So we need to get faster.
所以我们要更快
Does the Pootatuck hallway patrol have a budget?
普塔塔克走廊巡逻队有预算吗
Yeah. Why?
有啊 怎么啦
Actually, guys, there is a hallway safety fund,
事实上 我们有走廊安全基金
and if you promise me that the funds
如果你们俩向我保证 这基金
will go towards improving hallway safety,
是用来提升走廊安全系数的
then I promise to give you the purchasing codes.
我就给你们购买♥♥权限
Trust us, Mr. Roberts, the halls of Pootatuck
罗伯茨老师 请相信我们 普塔塔克中学的走廊
will never be safer.
会将安全进行到底
Split up.
分头行动
How to make a new friend.
怎样才能交到新朋友
"Introduce yourself."
自我介绍
"Be friendly."
态度友好
"Do something nice for them."
友善待人
I'm trying to do research here,
我在查资料呢
in the "Supposed to be quiet" Computer lab.
机房♥应该是保持安静的
And I am trying to pass sample driver test,
而我正在努力进行模拟驾考
but I cannot because American driver test too hard!
但我过不了 因为美国的驾考题太难了
Now, I cry!
现在我要大哭一场
Do you want help?
你要我帮你吗
What, so I give you center pizza slice
干嘛 你以为这样我就会给你切中间的披萨
when it is not center slice turn?
而不是边角的披萨吗
No, because I've...
不是 我这么做是因为
never failed a test in my life.
我这辈子都没挂过科
What is secret?
你的秘诀是什么
You study. Now...
好好学习
if you're hit by another car on the road,
如果你的车被另一辆车给撞了
what's the first thing you do?
你首先要做什么
Put curse on other driver's family for
诅咒司机全家永世不得超生
a thousand winters, and take their shoes.
然后拿走他们的鞋子
We're gonna get through this.
我们一定会通过这测试的
Now, if you're looking
如果你现在正在
to make a new friend, try two things.
交新朋友 尝试去做两件事
One, don't think they're a witch.
第一 千万不要认为他们是女巫
And, two, give them a fun new friend test.
第二 给他们来个好玩的友情测试
OK, we've established that we both hate pop quizzes.
好了 我们已经达成一致 我们都很讨厌突击测试
Hate them.
恨透了
Would you ever consider getting
你考虑过放学后
a manicure after school?
去做美甲吗
Only with frozen yogurt immediately after.
那做完以后得去吃冻酸奶
Finally...
最后一题
is this the dreamiest guy in the universe?
他是世界上最帅的吗
Back off. That's my future husband you're talking about.
一边去 那是我未来的老公
Um... what's with the old broom?
这旧扫帚有什么来历吗
It's a long, boring story.
说来话长 无聊得很
How cute. CJ reached out to the new girl,
多温馨的画面 CJ勾搭上了新来的女生
and now they're new friends.
她们现在成朋友了
Nice broom.
这扫帚挺不错的
What was that?
那是什么
A spell.
一段咒语
Your face will break out in zits at midnight.
今天午夜时分 你会长一大堆痘痘
Weirdo!
疯子
That ought to shut her up for a while.
这应该能让她安静一段时间了
See you after class?
那么放学见
So, how's it going with the new kid?
和新来的女生处得怎么样
Is she a zombie?
她是个僵尸吗
Does she like hall cops? 'Cause I do.
她喜欢走廊巡逻警♥察♥吗 反正我挺喜欢的
What would you say if I told you the new kid is a witch?
如果我说新来的人是个女巫呢
The new kid is a witch? The new kid is a witch?
新来的人是个女巫 新来的人是个女巫
I knew she was super weird!
怪不得我感觉她那么怪
Text mode!
短♥信♥模式
It was the fastest spreading rumor in Pootatuck history...
这是普塔塔克中学有史以来传播最快的谣言
New kid's a witch!
新来的人是个女巫
... spreading from the second floor hallway
消息在1.9秒内从二楼走廊
to Mr. Bored's class in 1.9 seconds.
传到了博德先生的课上
I knew it.
我就知道
And to the first floor stairwell in 2.9.
又在2.9秒内传到了一层的楼梯间
Hey, you're a witch!
嘿 你是个女巫
And by the time I got the text,
我也收到了短♥信♥
it was the biggest rumor in Pootatuck history.
这是普塔塔克中学有史以来最大的谣言
And I'm the one who started it!
而我就是那个谣言的发起者
Okay, the next day at school,
第二天
I had a new "New friend" Mission--
我有了新的“新朋友”计划
Find Zelphaba and apologize to her
找到泽尔芙芭
for starting the witch rumor.
因为这次的谣言向她道歉
And I wasn't gonna leave her locker
放学铃♥声♥响之前
until the homeroom bell.
我是不会离开她柜子的
And, the first period bell.
第一节课铃响了
And second, and third period bell.
紧接着第二节第三节
But, she never arrived.
但她一直没出现
Miss Martin.
马丁小姐
I think it's time to get to fourth period.
该去上第四节课咯
Well, I was waiting for Zelphaba,
我正在等那个新来的女生
the new girl, to show up.
泽尔芙芭
Well, you'll be waiting a long time,
那你有得等了
'cause she started home school today.
因为她从今天开始在家里学习
What?
什么
Yeah, her parents are gonna stop by
没错 她父母今天要来学校
and pick up all her things.
拿她的个人物品
I think that witch rumor really rattled her.
我觉得她真的被这谣言吓到了
Oh. Shame, right?
真的啊 真是太羞耻了 对吧
I thought she was really neat.
我认为她是无辜的
So did I.
我也这么觉得
Okay, get this question right, and you pass
回答对这个问题 你就能
the practice driver's test.
通过驾考练习了
Bring it on me.
来吧
You've been involved in a minor
你在拥挤的车流中
collision with a parked vehicle,
轻轻蹭到了别人的车
and you can't find the owner.
你又找不到车主
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表