剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
What do you do?
这时候你会怎么做
Leave note on car, and report to police.
在车上留个字条 然后报告给警♥察♥
Done! And you're gonna pass
很好 你肯定能
the written test no problem.
通过笔试
Yes, but is one small problem.
好 但是还有个小问题
What?
什么
I do not know how to drive.
我不会开车
What?
你在逗我吗
Hello, Lightning.
你好啊 小闪电
I hope you don't plan on running anywhere.
我希望你没有逃跑的打算
Is this supposed to intimidate me?
这是用来吓唬我的吗
Yes! You should be scared!
没错 你应该感到怕怕
Of orange-sashed guys on electric scooters
就你们 戴着条橘肩带 这脚踏车时速
that max out at 15 mph, when I go 20.
最快也就十五英里 我能跑到二十呢
Wait! These things aren't faster than him?
慢着 这东西跑不过他吗
Hey, scooter's are cool!
至少这脚踏车很酷的
You still have that purchasing code, right?
你还留着购买♥♥权限 对吧
Yeah. Why?
留着呢 怎么了
So, online car stealing game will help me to pass test?
这在线汽车盗窃游戏能帮我通过驾考
It's got a force feedback steering wheel,
方向盘上设有力道反馈系统
realistic road conditions,
游戏还模拟了真实路况
and points for parallel parking.
以及平行停车的定点
I think I'm getting hang of it.
我觉得我摸着门道了
Yeah, try not to hit people.
算是吧 别撞到行人
Eh, he was mugger.
他是个抢劫犯
Okay, if you steal a car
如果你在考试的时候
during your test today, you will fail.
去偷别人的车 你会挂科的
Oh, but this small Mercedes
但用这个小奔
is so much easier for parallel parking.
平行停车太容易了
So, while lunch lady
现在我们的食堂大妈
was feeling really good about her driver's test,
已经对驾考信心满满了
I was feeling really bad about Zelphaba.
但我觉得很对不起泽尔芙芭
I don't need a centerpiece, Martha!
我不需要装饰品 玛莎
It was really eye-catching.
这东西真的很吸引人
And then, something else caught my eye.
接着我被另一件事吸引住了
Zelphaba!
泽尔芙芭
Zelphaba, I'm so sorry.
对不起 泽尔芙芭
Why are you sorry?
你为什么道歉
It's all those other kids.
谣言是别人散布的
And, it's nothing I haven't heard before.
我也不是第一次听到别人这么说了
I was the one who spread the rumor you were a witch.
谣言是我传的
It's my fault. But, I thought we were friends.
都是我的错 我们不是朋友吗
Why would you call me a witch?
你为什么叫我女巫呢
Well...
这个嘛
you're from Salem, you had a glowing lunchbox,
你来自塞勒姆 有个发光的午餐盒
a broom in your locker. You cast a zit spell
柜子里有个扫帚 给明蒂下了咒语
on Mindy, and you closed your locker
还用很女巫式的
very witch-like.
方法来关柜子
Or...
或者说是
I told you my parents are weird.
我说过我父母很奇怪的
My dad loves practical jokes,
我爸爸很喜欢恶作剧
like the glowing lunchbox.
比如发光的午餐盒
And Mom hates it when perfectly good things
我妈妈讨厌看到完好无缺的东西
get thrown out, so yes, yesterday I rescued a broom. Oh.
被扔掉 所以昨天我救下了一个扫帚 这样啊
Mindy's "Zit spell" Was a joke,
给明蒂下的咒语是个恶作剧啊
'cause she was being mean, but her face is perfect.
因为她太刻薄 但她确实很漂亮
She could use a zit spell.
痘痘魔咒还挺合适的
And, my magic hand didn't close the locker,
还有 我关柜子用的不是魔法
my foot did.
是脚
But, when your parents are magicians,
但如果你的父母都是魔术师
you pick up every trick and use them without thinking.
那你用什么把戏都是小菜一碟
Your parents are magicians.
你的父母都是魔术师啊
Yep, I'm just a normal kid who can make you disappear,
是啊 我只是一个普通小孩 能让你消失
cut you in half, and...
也能把你切成一半
accept your apology.
我原谅你了
Is there any way
我怎样才能
I can get you to come back to Pootatuck?
帮你回到学校呢
Only if we can find a way to get everyone
除非我们能让所有人
to stop calling me a witch.
都不再叫我女巫
I've got a couple ideas.
我知道该怎么做了
Okay, expense report time.
好了 又到了看支出记录的时间了
Dance Committee, good.
舞蹈协会 不错
Science Club, looks good.
科学俱乐部 不错
Pootatuck Hallway Safety...
普塔塔克中学走廊安♥全♥部♥
What?
什么
You're coming in too hot! We'll make the turn!
你开得太快了 我们要转弯了
It's too sharp a turn!
但是前面是个急转弯呀
Be a man!
男人点
Are you guys okay?
你们还好吗
We're okay.
没事
We're good.
好得很
Good. Now, did you charge $800
好极了 你们俩在走廊安全预算上
to the hallway safety budget?
支出了八百块
Uh, he did it! Not me.
是他干的 不是我
Are you out of your minds?
你们俩疯了吗
We have to keep the hallways safe.
我们得保证走廊的安全
You had $50 to make posters.
你们有五十块的海报预算
We made posters.
我们做海报了呀
慢行
普塔塔克走廊纠察队
Return all this stuff.
把这些东西都还掉
And turn in your sashes.
上交你们的肩带
Now!
现在就交
You're both suspended from the force.
你们俩都被停职了
Well, at least we still have each other, new friend.
至少我们还有彼此 我的新朋友
Don't ever talk to me again.
别再和老子说话了
Yeah, that makes sense.
我能理解你
Okay, you have three minutes to complete the course.
你必须在三分钟内完成
You are not allowed to hit one, single cone,
一个都不能撞倒
and at the end we return here
最后我们再返回这里
to parallel park.
开始平行停车
I am nervous, "Fenwicks."
我好紧张啊 小芬
Just do it like I showed you
就像按我在机房♥里
in the computer lab.
说的那样做
Right. Just like in computer lab.
对 就像在机房♥里一样
Now, put the car in gear and ease on the... Unh!
现在 发动车子 脚踩 啊
Did she pass?
她通过了吗
That was... the best driving I've ever seen!
从没见过有人能把车开得这么好
Pass!
通过
I pass test!
我通过了考试
No more dirt bus!
再也不用去坐脏兮兮的公交了
So, as Fen's new friendship
小芬跟新朋友相处得
had clearly bonded... sorta...
非常好 算是非常好吧
the next morning, with the help of a few old friends,
第二天早上 在几个老朋友的帮助下
I was about to help a new friend.
我准备去帮助新朋友
Oh, look who's back.
看看谁回来了
It's the new kid.
是新同学
Why are you here, Zelphaba?
你为什么在这里 泽尔芙芭
This is the home of the Bears,
这里是普塔熊的家
not the Witches, huh?
不是女巫的家 不是吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa, girls, hey, what's going on here?
同学们 出什么事了
I just want CJ to get out of my way.
我只是想让CJ别挡着我的道
Why don't you make me?
你自己动手让我消失啊
She made CJ disappear!
她把CJ变没了
No, she didn't!
不 她并没有这么做
Because witches aren't real.
因为世上并没有女巫
This is just a little magic,
这只是个小魔术
which Zelphaba and her family do for a living.
泽尔芙芭他们家就是靠这个谋生的
And, we all would have known that
如果和转学生直接交流
if, instead of ignoring the new kid,
而不是置之不理
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表