剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Come, PootaBot!
来吧 博塔机器人
So how's your project going?
你的课题做的怎么样了
I'll give you a hint.
我给你个提示吧
How about yours?
你的怎么样了
I'll give you a hint.
我也来给你个提示
Do you have any other hints?
你有没有什么更直白些的提示
You just copied my robot.
你这个是赤♥裸♥裸的抄袭
I improved on it!
我这个叫改进
With multiple Cartesian manipulator arm sets,
运用了多重坐标系机械臂
the IX 1,200 ultra-core processing chip,
IX1200的超核处理芯片
and...
还有
... beef jerky delivery.
送牛肉干的功能
Oh, and...
哦 对了
School spirit.
学校精神
He's good.
他有两把刷子
Which is why I told you to make improvements
所以我才让你给明蒂机器人
to the MindyBot.
升级的
What is that?
那是啥
A potato canon.
土豆加农炮
PootaBot!
博塔机器人
MindyBot!
明蒂机器人
Potato!
土豆
Not science!
非科学
What is this? What are you doing?
你又在搞什么花样
Mr. Slinko, I've figured out my science project.
斯灵格老师 我已经想好我的科学展课题了
All right, what is it?
说来听听
I'm waiting.
你倒是说啊
It's me.
我本人就是啊
I'm the project!
我就是个完美的科学展课题
All week I've been doing these awesome things
我这周做了那么多神奇的
that you said weren't science projects.
却被你说不合格的事情
But that's when I realized
于是我意识到了
how amazing my body is.
我的身体原来如此神奇
It can jump up and down,
它可以跳
it makes interesting smells,
发出各种味道
and check this out.
而且你看
I'm digesting a whole burger.
我在消化一整个汉堡
And some of Fenwick's granola bar which I took
和我从芬威克那里抢来的燕麦卷
'cause he doesn't share food.
因为他十分不愿意分享食物
I am science!
我就是科学
Fine!
行吧
Just stop bothering me.
只要你别再来烦我就行
You are approved.
你的课题被批准了
As the worst project at the fair!
尽管我可以确保这个课题的分数绝对会垫底
Science!
科学万岁
So school was over and my board was still blank,
又一天的学校生活结束了 而我的展板还是一片空白
but I wasn't worried
但我不是很担心
because the science fair wasn't until tomorrow.
反正科学展要到明天
It's today.
科学展就在今天了
Hey, baby sis, big science fair day.
老妹 你的科学展就是今天了
Do you need any help?
你需不需要什么帮助
I don't need your help.
绝对不要
I can do it on my own.
我绝对可以靠自己完成
Just trying to be nice.
我只是好心
But remember, we Martins don't give up.
记住了 马丁家的人从不半途而废
It's not easy, you know...
但是 当一个马丁家的人
... being a Martin
没有那么简单
when all your teachers talk about
老师只会一直说
is what a great student Ronbie was
朗比是一个多么完美的学生
and how many science fairs he won.
他赢了多少科学展
I guess I just thought this time
我只是希望
I'd get a trophy for once.
我也能拿个奖杯
Like you.
就像你一样
CJ, do not be like me.
CJ 我不希望你像我一样
Have you seen my life?
你还不了解我的生活吗
Do you have any idea how many hours I spent
你知道我在初中时
in middle school locked in my room,
为了科学展
alone, working on science projects?
把自己锁在房♥间里多久吗
I'm the one who should be jealous.
我才应该羡慕你啊
Of me?
羡慕我
You and the guys, you're out there,
你和你的朋友们 你们总是在外面
you're trying new things on your list.
把清单上的新事情一件件尝试个遍
Crazy things.
那些疯狂的事情
Things I wish I did in middle school.
那些我希望我在初中里尝试过的事情
It is a pretty cool list.
那个清单确实是个不错的主意
There's your science fair project.
这可以成为你的科学展课题
Can a list of wild things to do
做些疯狂的事情
make middle school better
能否让初中更美好
and get you ready for high school?
并让你为高中做更好的准备
I hypothesize...
我假设
... yes.
可以
You think Slinko will give me a trophy?
你觉得斯灵格会因为这课题给我一个奖杯吗
Who knows?
谁知道呢
But I know it will be amazing
但我很清楚这个课题会很棒
'cause my little sister is amazing.
因为我的妹妹本来就很棒
And that brings us to the final step of the scientific method...
于是我们到了科学实验法的最后一步
100 Things To Do Before High School
高中之前要做的一百件事
is an ongoing experiment
是一个仍在进行的实验
about breaking out of your comfort zone,
目的是要让你挑战自我
trying new things,
尝试新的事物
and making the most of our middle school years.
并且让你的初中生活无怨无悔
And while the experiment isn't over yet
虽然实验还没结束
the results so far have been wildly positive and rewarding.
但从目前来看实验结果非常让人满意
And in conclusion,
总之
with friends by your side, a spirit ready to rise,
只要有朋友 乐观的精神
and an ever-expanding list
和一个永远在延续的清单
of middle school adventures,
列出能在中学时期进行的各种冒险
there's nothing you can't do.
你也可以创造奇迹
Because, when you think about it,
因为 仔细想想
our lives are the greatest experiments we'll ever do.
我们的生活就是最好的实验
Well done, Ms. Martin.
马丁小姐 做的不错啊
A science fair project that certainly
一个突破常规的
thinks outside the trifold.
科学展课题
I'm ready to be judged.
我已经准备好被打分了
I'm going to start the judging over there.
我打算从那里开始打分
Mindy!
明蒂
Meet PootaBot 5,000!
来见见博塔机器人五千版
It doesn't matter, Frazier.
你就别垂死挣扎了
We took out your robot before
我们赢了一次
and we'll take it out again.
就能赢第二次
Not this time, Mindy.
这次不会 明蒂
PootaBot, defense mode activate!
防御模式启动
Frazier!
弗雷泽
Ha-ha!
哈哈
Cool!
很厉害啊
But, dude, what the heck?!
但那个是怎么回事
PootaBot! PootaBot, stop!
博塔机器人 快停下
Okay, good time for a water break, guys.
各位 你们为何不先去休息一下
Head inside.
快到里面去
Water break, CJ.
快走 CJ
Go.
快点
Uh...
呃
It's just potatoes.
各位别紧张 只是土豆而已
Turn it off, Fenwick!
把你的机器人关掉 芬威克
Uh, whenever you wanna give me my first-place trophy
如果你们要把第一名奖杯给我的话
I'll be in the lobby!
请去大堂找我
PootaBot robo-destroyed the entire science fair.
博塔机器人毁掉了整个科学展
Except Crispo,
除了小脆的课题
whose project survived the robot war.
幸免于难
Okay...
好吧
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表