剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Now prove it.
现在证明给我看
Just tell me what's engraved inside the ring
只要告诉我里面到底刻了什么字
and I'll give it back to you.
答对了我就还给你
Uh, it says,
呃 上面刻着
"If found, please give back to Mindy Minus."
如果找到了 请还给明蒂·麦纳斯
Wow.
哇
Awful try, Martin.
什么烂答案 马丁
But if this really is her ring and she wants it back,
如果这真是她的 她也想要回去
I'll just need a parent to call and confirm it.
那让家长打电♥话♥证明一下吧
Until then, it will remain safe in my office.
在那之前 我会在办公室好好保管它的
"If found, please return to Mindy Minus"?
“如果找到了 请还给明蒂·麦纳斯”
That is the best you could do?
你就这点能耐吗
Mindy was right.
明蒂说得对
It wasn't my best.
我发挥失常了
Don't worry, I'll get that ring back.
别担心 我会帮你拿回来的
I'm not.
我不担心
You wouldn't dare let me down.
你不敢让我失望的
They're clearly assembling weaponry for the fight of food.
她们很明显在为食物大战做准备
But our shields should protect us
但我们这些盾牌能抵挡住
from their soft projectiles.
她们的炮灰
What are you doing?!
你在干嘛
You can't eat our munitions.
你不能吃我们的弹♥药♥
But I'm hungry.
但我很饿啊
I don't think you understand.
你好像没搞明白状况
We're at war.
我们要开战了
Well, what if I just go over there and apologies?
如果我和她们道歉呢
And cross the invisible line drawn by social circles
要在吃午餐的地方
in cafeteria status?
穿过隐形边界
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
No, I'm hungry!
没有 我饿了
Ladies, look, sorry about the mashed potatoes.
女士们 我要为土豆泥的事道歉
It was an accident
这是个意外
and it will not happen again.
我保证不会再发生了
Also, are you gonna eat that banana?
还有 你们要吃这些香蕉吗
Fine, apology accepted.
好吧 我接受你的道歉
But if anymore food is launched over here,
但如果再扔任何食物过来
it goes down.
十二点半的时候
At the 30 of noon.
你们就完蛋了
Great news.
好消息
I have averted the War of Food
我阻止了这场食物大战
and peace is restored in the cafe
餐厅恢复了平静
Yes!
好棒
So can we please eat now?!
所以我们可以吃了吧
As soon as I call this lunch now to order...
敲下这锤子后
with the hammer of feasting.
我们就可以开动了
We have 20 minutes to live.
我们还有二十分钟寿命
So your dad is a big-time TV producer?
所以你♥爸♥爸是当红导演
Yup.
对的
In fact, he's making me the star
他还想做一档我的真人秀
of my own reality show.
让我火一把
It's called "Duke It Out."
名字叫《杜克时间》
And you guys are all going to be on the show, too.
你们也能参加
There's hidden cameras everywhere,
到处都是隐藏摄像头
capturing me... Duke Vanderbilt.
捕捉哥的每个瞬间
Whoa!
哇
Hey, Duke.
嘿 杜克
Can I talk to you a minute?
能借一步说话吗
You know you're in for a world of pain
如果他们发现你是七年级的
if they find out you're a seventh grader.
你会死的很惨
I know.
我知道
That's why I created...
所以我编造了一个
Duke Vanderbilt.
杜克·范德比尔特
How'd you come up with that name?
你怎么想到那个名字的
They're my backup colleges.
那是我的保底大学
Good, those are excellent schools.
都是名校啊
But do you know what happens to seventh graders
但你知道如果七年级生在八年级露台
who get caught on the eighth grade patio?
被抓到的话会发生什么吗
Their pants are hung up in The Tree Of Pants.
他们的裤子会被挂在传说中的“大裤衩”上
So you see, Duke,
杜克 所以你知道
why this is not a good idea?
为什么这是个馊主意了吧
You're right, Mr. Roberts.
你说的对 罗伯茨老师
I know.
我知道
Now, I'll guard you
现在我来保护你
while you get back to your seventh grade lunch.
你赶紧回到七年级生的餐桌上
Hey, everyone, Duke Vanderbilt is back!
嘿 大家好 杜克·范德比尔特回来了
Okay, all we have to do is sneak past "Admin" Lady,
只要不被管理阿姨看到就行了
get in Hader's office and get that ring back.
去黑德的办公室 拿回那枚戒指
Great idea!
好主意
Let me know what happens.
告诉我后续
Now.
就是现在
Check every cabinet and drawer.
检查每一个柜子和抽屉
Okay, so I never thought sitting at a different table at lunch
好吧 我从来没想过换桌子吃饭的结局
would lead to a jeweler heist,
是劫珠宝
but that's what happens when you shake things up.
但这也许就是改变的代价吧
Gloria, I'll be in my office if you need me.
格洛丽亚 我现在去办公室 有事情叫我
But don't.
但最好别来
It really is a lovely ring.
这戒指可真好看
I guess it couldn't hurt to wear it the rest of the day.
给我戴一天也不会损失什么吧
Good new, we found the ring.
好消息是 我们找到戒指了
Bad news, I'm now sitting under a different table at lunch.
坏消息是 换桌子吃饭的结果是换到了桌子底下
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
And in case you were still wondering,
可能你们觉得有点奇怪
me and my new lunch table mate
我和新的午餐伙伴
are still trapped under Hader's desk.
还被困在黑德办公桌底下
Gloria!
格洛丽亚
Cancel the rest of my day.
取消我今天的全部活动
I'm leaving after lunch.
我吃完饭就出去
A ring like this needs a night on the town.
这样的戒指需要大舞台
But first a little show-off session
但是要先去教师休息室里
in the teacher's lounge.
小小地炫耀一下
Come on.
走吧
She's leaving after lunch?!
她吃完饭就走
My mom checks her jewelry cabinet every night after 5:30.
我妈妈每天五点半后就会检查珠宝抽屉
What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎么做
I didn't lose the ring.
戒指又不是我丢的
I want you to do your best.
我要你尽最大努力帮我
And I know you can do better.
我知道你不止这点本事
I know it 'cause I know people.
我看人眼光很准
Fine, I'll do it.
好吧 我会做的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Thinking. Okay.
思考啊 好
Get your selfie with Duke!
来和杜克自♥拍♥
Looking good with Duke!
靓妹和杜克一起照哦
Hey, Duke.
嘿 杜克
We tried to look up your show
我们去查了你的真人秀
but we couldn't find anything about "Duke It Out."
但是找不到任何关于《杜克时间》的信息
D'oh!
噢
Well, then I guess I better call
那我打电♥话♥问问
my big-shot Hollywood agent,
我的好莱坞经纪人
find out what's going on with my promos.
问问我的宣传片去哪了
Why don't you call him right now?
现在打呗
Dah...
诶
And use speaker phone.
用免提
Great idea.
好主意
Duke Vanderbilt loves speaker phone.
杜克·范德比尔特最爱用免提了
Hello.
喂
Hey, big-time Hollywood agent!
嘿 我的好莱坞明星经纪人
It's me, Duke Vanderbilt,
我是杜克·范德比尔特
calling you on speaker phone.
用免提和你打电♥话♥呢
I'm with my patio peeps.
我和露台小伙伴们在一起
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表