剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表
Now, Paul, let's get this show on the road.
就现在 保罗 这场表演该上路了
'Cause thanks to CJ, my campaign is on a roll.
多亏了CJ 不然我的竞选之路不会那么顺利
This is not over!
这还没完
Strength! Vision!
力量 眼界
And wit.
还有智慧
Huh.
哈
Good for Fen.
小芬做的不错
Maybe we should vote for him.
我们应该投票给他
Never!
绝不
And we've got work to do.
我们需要做点什么了
W-- work?
做什么
That was never part of the deal!
之前我们没说好要做什么啊
I don't get what's going on.
我没搞清楚我们在干嘛
You don't have to.
你不需要搞清楚
Now dig and smile
开始挖同时微笑
so I can show everyone in school how presidential you look.
这样我就可以让学校里所有人知道你是多么有领导相
Next!
下一个
All right, now, pretend you're cutting the ribbon.
好的 现在 假装你在剪彩
People love gigantic scissors!
人们喜欢大剪刀
Aw!
哇
Yay!
耶
All right, now, kiss the baby.
好 现在 亲一下婴儿
Whatever.
随你了
Aww!
哇
Now wave!
然后挥手
With the other hand!
用另一只手
You are losing.
你已经输给
To Fenwick!
芬威克了
And knowing CJ, she's already working
而且CJ 她已经想好对策
on a plan to top Fenwick.
反超芬威克了
So we have to go negative.
所以我们得玩阴的了
But I don't wanna go negative.
但我不想这样做
Look, do you want locker pets or not?
听着 你还想不想要储物柜宠物了
What other pictures do you have of me?
你还有我其他的照片吗
Tons.
一大把
Do you have one like this?
有像这样的吗
It was a stroke of genius.
真是天才的一击
Everybody loves free t-shirts.
所有人都喜欢免费T恤
And I would have been fine until I saw...
本来我觉得不错直到我看到
Okay, that's it!
不行 我不能忍♥了
Christian Powers.
克里斯蒂安·鲍尔斯
He's handsome, he's popular,
虽然他非常帅 同时很受欢迎
and last week in science class,
但是在上周的科学课上
he farted and tried to blame it on the class guinea pig.
他放了个屁却栽赃到教室里的豚鼠身上
What did that guinea pig ever do to you, Crispo?
豚鼠招你惹你了吗 小脆
What else are you lying to us about?
你还对我们撒过什么谎吗
I'm CJ Martin. I'm running for class president,
我是CJ·马丁 我要竞选主席
and I'm minute to win it.
CJ出手 烦恼溜走
CJ went negative?!
CJ居然也开始玩阴的了
And that is not true!
她在说谎
I'm Crispo. Can we talk?
我是小脆 我们能聊聊吗
The alleged farting in question did take place in science,
科学课上确实有人放屁
but it wasn't me.
但那不是我
And it wasn't the class guinea pig, Captain Adorable.
也不是那只豚鼠 阿豆队长
How can this be?
那会是谁呢
There had to have been a third farter,
肯定有第三者存在
and the only person next to me was...
那只能是在我旁边的
Fenwick Frasier.
芬威克·弗雷泽
Now, I'm not saying it was
我不是说一定是
necessarily Fenwick who supplied it,
芬威克放的屁
but he definitely never denied it.
但他从来没否定过
What?!
什么
I'm Fenwick Frazier.
我是芬威克·弗雷泽
And Crispo accusing me is out of line.
小脆指责我实在是太不着边际了
Crispo knows a thing or two about being out of line.
他经常不着边际
Because he can't color inside the lines!
因为他连涂色都无法涂在边界里面
And CJ Martin?
CJ·马丁呢
Well, just take a look at this pony.
呃 看看这匹小马就知道了
That pony was colored when I was five.
那匹小马是我五岁画的
I've since grown up.
而我早已长大了
You know who hasn't grown up?
你知道谁还没长大吗
Fenwick.
芬威克
And also Crispo.
还有小脆
He sleeps with a nightlight.
小脆睡觉时甚至还要开着小夜灯
Having a nightlight in your room just makes good sense.
在房♥间里开小夜灯只是为了更好看
They let you see when you get up for a snack,
这样起床吃点心也不会看不见
and keep vampires in check.
还能让吸血鬼不敢靠近
Nightlight.
小夜灯
That's Fenwick last Monday,
这是芬威克上周一的照片
and that's him on Tuesday.
这是他周二的照片
Notice anything?
注意到什么了吗
He's wearing the same pants.
他穿着同一条裤子
Do you really want a president who only has one pair of pants?
你们想要一个只有一条裤子的主席吗
I'm Fenwick Frazier.
我是芬威克·弗雷泽
My heart is true, and my pants are plentiful.
我的心实诚 我的裤子也很丰富
Crispo hates puppies.
小脆讨厌小狗
CJ hates puppies.
CJ讨厌小狗
Vote for Fenwick.
投票给芬威克
He likes puppies.
他喜欢小狗
Stop!
都停下
Okay, not one more negative word.
就这样 不能再出现攻击对方的话
And not one more negative campaign ad.
不能再有负面竞选广♥告♥
Hey, don't look at me.
嘿 不要盯着我看
I don't even like politics.
我不喜欢政♥治♥
Not helping, Paul.
没用的 保罗
Now the only reason that I didn't cancel your campaign
要不是没有其他人报名
is because you're the only ones who signed up.
我早就撤销你们三个的竞选资格了
Nobody wants to run after Pooti-gate.
经历了普迪熊门 大家都不想参加竞选了
Paul?
保罗
Tomorrow we're gonna have a debate.
明天我们就开始辩论了
So you three better have a calm
所以你们三个最好冷静
and civilized discussion of the issues.
文明地进行辩论
And be yourselves.
做好自己
Am I clear?
都听清楚了吗
Clear.
清楚了
Welcome to the Pootatuck Middle School
欢迎来到普塔塔克中学
seventh grade presidential debates.
七年级学生会主席竞选辩论现场
Don't vote for anybody but Crispo!
请务必投票给小脆
He's handsome!
他最帅了
Okay, first question.
好 第一个问题
Christian, why are you wearing glasses?
克里斯蒂安 今天你为什么要戴眼镜
You do not wear glasses.
平时都没见你戴过
Mindy said they make me look more presidential.
明蒂说这会让我看起来更有领导相
Thanks, Mindy!
谢谢你 明蒂
Over here!
我在这里
Fenwick Frazier.
芬威克·弗雷泽
Tell us more about what you'll do as president.
告诉我们如果你当了主席会做什么
I will...
我会
I will...
我会
I will, uh...
我会 呃
I will...
我会
Strength! Passion!
力量 激♥情♥
Vision!
眼界
No, no, no.
不不不
Those are just words.
这些只是抽象词
Right?!
是吗
Yeah!
是的
What's your actual position?
你给自己的定位是什么
What are you going to actually do?
就是你具体要做些什么
I...
我
剧集 | 高中前要做的一百件事(2014) | 导航列表