剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, okay, okay, I'll do it! I'll do it! I'll do it!
好好好 我打 我打 我打
I'll do it right now!
我现在就打!
Do you know what?
那个啥?
I-I-I'm gonna run to the bathroom, okay?
我要立刻去趟洗手间
Shit! It's ringing.
靠 打通了
It's ringing.
正在接通
It's ringing.
正在接通
Sounds like she's not there.
她好像不在
Or she doesn't have the courage to speak to you.
要不然她就是没勇气跟你说话
She's probably at some hipster bar,
她现在可能在某个嬉皮酒吧里
knocking one back.
跟别人对跳呢
Sounds like a real party girl.
听起来真是个爱玩的妹子
She sounds like a bitch! Hey!
她听上去就是个浪荡货 嘿!
We cannot judge her until we talk to her.
在我们接通之前 不能随便评判
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Do you have a moment?
有时间么?
Of course. Come in.
当然 进来吧
Oh, your--your prized parrot.
你的鹦鹉奖品
Yes. According to the experts,
对的 专家说
she needs to be around people more
她要多和人待一起
in order to start talking, which I would love to hear.
才能开始说话 我想听她说话
Pretty girl. Pretty girl.
漂亮女生 漂亮女生
Animals are so mysterious.
动物真是不可捉摸
Well, I can help expose her
我可以帮你 带她去见
to some people who'd love to meet her.
一些想见她的人
Nicole's class is here visiting the office
妮科尔的班级到这里来
on a little field trip.
实地考察
Perfect. Bring them in.
完美 带他们进来
Girls, come on.
女孩们 进来吧
Oh! There's a lot of them.
怎么这么多人
Oh, you just... just keep coming.
你们... 都要进来么
Girls, this is Diana Trout, Empirical's Head of Marketing.
女孩们 这是戴安娜·特劳特 她是我们经验出版社的市场总监
She's incredibly important here,
她在这里是个举足轻重的大人物
helping our company to sell all our books.
她帮我们公♥司♥出♥售♥所有的书籍
That's your parrot, right?
这是你的鹦鹉 是吗?
That is Elphaba.
她叫阿尔法巴
Named after the wonderful and verdant character
和那个百老汇音乐剧《女巫前传》里
in the Broadway musical, "Wicked."
可爱的绿色的小东西同名
Is Elphaba sick?
阿尔法巴是生病了吗?
Listen to that! You girls are quite lucky.
听听! 你们挺幸运的
These is the first sounds Elphaba has ever made.
这是阿尔法巴发出的第一声
Is she singing?
她是在唱歌♥吗?
Everyone stop exciting the bird.
所有人都不要惊扰这只鸟
She's getting a little over-stimulated.
她有点被启发过度了
Is that what's happening?
这是什么鬼?
Easy does it, pretty girl.
悠着点 漂亮女生
Yes, Richard! Yes, Richard!
爽 理查德! 好爽
Right there! Right there! Okay, okay, okay.
就是这里! 这里! 好了 好了 好了
And it's time to move along.
是时候走了
Who wants a chocolate chip cookie?
谁想吃巧克力碎片蛋糕?
Okay, let's go. Faster! Faster!
好了 我们走吧 快! 快!
You're on speakerphone in front of hundreds of people
几百人都听着你说呢
who just gave me the courage to say this.
是这些人鼓励我说出口的
I want you back.
我想你回来
Forget the past.
忘记过去
Just come home.
回家吧
It's not too late, babe.
现在还不晚 宝贝
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I've moved on.
我已经释怀了
And you need to do the same.
你也应该释怀
Hi. I just want to intervene.
嘿 我只是想打断一下
So you're in a committed relationship
所以你现在和你的男朋友
with your young boyfriend?
是很认真的关系吗?
Well...not exactly.
这个... 也不是
Why not?
为什么不是
Because you chose someone who couldn't commit.
是因为你找了一个不愿意给你承诺的人吗?
No, he... he can commit.
不 他... 他愿意承诺
He proposed to me.
他向我求婚了
What?
什么?
Yeah, yeah, he, uh...
是的他...
he put his whole heart right out there.
他把整颗心都给我了
And what happened?
那发生了什么呢?
I...I messed it all up.
我... 我搞砸了
Why did you mess it up? Because...
你为什么会搞砸? 因为...
I'm self destructive.
我自己毁了自己
And?
还有呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Because you do not love him.
还因为你不爱他
Yeah.
不是的
Yes, I do.
我爱他
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Dig deep in your heart. It's time to get real.
扪心自问 是时候说出你的真心话
I do.
我爱他
I do love him.
我确实爱他
I really do. I really love him.
我真的 真的很爱他
Then why are you wasting time talking to your ex-husband?
那你为什么浪费时间和你前夫瞎聊?
Hang up the phone right now
现在快挂掉电♥话♥
and go get your man!
去找你的男人!
Get real.
说出真心话
I just had the craziest day.
我刚刚经历了有生以来最疯狂的一天
You and me both.
你和我都是
I just got word that Netflix wants to fly me out to LA
我刚刚收到耐飞的消息让我飞去洛杉矶
to discuss adapting my book into a series.
和他们讨论把我的书改编成电视剧
What? Oh, my God! Babe!
什么? 太好了! 宝贝!
I'm so happy for you. It's great.
我真替你开心 这是很好
I mean, it's also kind of overwhelming.
有点太好了
Which got me thinking.
这不禁让我思考
Maybe now is... it's not such a good time for you to move in.
也许现在... 现在不是你搬进来的好时候
I'm not... I'm not moving in.
我没有... 我没要搬进来
I'm just staying here for a few nights
我只是在这里待几天
until I can find my own place.
直到我找到自己的住处
No, Kels, I know how it works.
好了 凯尔西 我知道这是怎么回事
The last girlfriend who brought a duffel to my place,
我上一个女朋友只是带了件呢大衣来我这
she didn't leave for two years.
她两年都没走
Are you being serious?
你是认真的吗?
I just... I can't have any distraction.
我只是... 我现在不能分心
It isn't like I want to stop seeing you.
这不代表我想停止和你约会
I gotta grab it.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Hell, yeah, I'm totally psyched.
嘿 我现在是很激动
Just give me the talking points.
就给我个重点吧
Josh. I know I made a mistake.
乔什 我犯了个错误
But I need to make things right.
但我要纠正我的错误
How?
怎么改?
I saw you. With him.
我看见你了 和他在一起
I know. There's no excuse.
我知道 我没有借口
Do you love him? I love you.
你爱他吗? 我爱你
You were everything to me.
你曾是我的一切
And you are everything to me. Liza, Liza...
你也是我的一切 莉萨 莉萨...
You have to forgive me. Liza!
你必须原谅我 莉萨!
I didn't care about your teenage daughter,
我不在乎你有个十几岁的女儿
I didn't care about your ex-husband,
我不介意你的前夫
or having a baby.
或是怀孕的事
I chose you.
我选择了你
But you're a liar.
但你是个骗子
And a cheater.
还出轨
And whether you realize it or not,
不知道你意识到没有
your lies are hurting everyone around you.
你的谎言伤害了你身边的每个人
Josh... No. No, no.
乔什... 不要再说了
No more.
够了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表