剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
And would take me everywhere with her.
而且到哪都带着我
And your dad? Just a mom.
那你♥爸♥爸呢? 我只有妈妈
What about you?
你呢?
Did you always know you wanted to write?
你一直都知道你想要写作么?
I did.
对
Well, working for "The new yorker"
为《纽约客》工作
Is a writer's dream job.
是一名作家的理想啊
Well, newyorker.Com.
是给他们网站工作
I'm not sure if you've heard,
我不知道你有没有听过
But the internet is kind of a promising area right now.
不过网络现在可是前途大好呢
It is, it is, but my dream job
的确是 但是我的梦想工作
Is to write fiction.
是写小说
Oh, really.
是嘛
I actually just finished my novel.
实际上我刚写完一本小说
Wow. Good for you.
哇哦 真棒
I don't know how good it is, but I, uh,
我不知道写得怎么样
I could use a professional opinion.
我可能需要点专业的意见
Mine? Well, yeah.
我的? 对呀
You're like a star editor at a great imprint.
你是一家优秀的出版社里 一位优秀的编辑
You know a good book when you see it.
一本好书 你看一眼就知道了
Oh, and--and a bad one, of course.
差劲的也一样
Well, I'm...Flattered.
我...受宠若惊
So...
所以...
So, I'll read it.
所以 我会读的
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
Oh, here. Here's my place.
这里 这里就是我家
Come in. Print you out a copy.
进来 我给你份复印本
Actually, um,
其实
I have an early day tomorrow.
我明天要早起
Email it?
发邮件行么?
Yeah, okay. Yeah. Cool.
嗯 行啊 行的
Good night.
晚安
The papers are signed.
协议书签好了
Yes! You are all mine now.
真好! 现在你完全是我的人了
You know, when you think about it,
回头想一想
This whole time, we've been kind of committing adultery.
这么久以来 我们算是通奸吧
I hope I still find you attractive
希望我还觉得你魅力四射
Now that you're not my...
毕竟你现在不再是我的...
What's the male equivalent to "Mistress"?
男性"情妇"怎么说?
Uh, how about "Side piece?"
"枕边情人"怎么样?
Oh, I like that.
哦 我喜欢
Oh. No.
哦 别
No, no, no. Stop! No. Sorry.
别 别 别 停! 抱歉
It's the mediator. Hello?
是那个调解员 喂?
Hi, liza. Sorry to bother you.
你好 莉萨 抱歉打扰你
Uh, it appears you put the wrong
你在协议书上
Birth date on this paperwork.
填的生日日期好像填错了
Apparently, you think you're 26.
显然 你把自己当26岁了
Oh, wow, that's weird.
哇哦 好奇怪
Um, do you need me to shoot you over
你要我给你发一封邮件
An email with the correct birth date?
告诉你正确的日期么?
Uh, unfortunately no. I need both you and David
抱歉 不行 你和大卫
To come in tomorrow to sign an amendment.
明天得过来签一份修正书
Really? Yeah.
讲真? 是的
Okay. All right. I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧 明天见
Looks like you're my side piece
看来你还得再当会儿
For a little while longer.
我的枕边情人
Get over here.
过来吧
Drive faster.
开快点
Looks like I beat you this time.
这回我打败你了吧
Well, then, we have to meet after work and race.
那我们下班后再战一局
Clay.
我是克雷
Diana.
戴安娜
Do you metrobike, diana?
你喜欢公共自行车么?
Of course.
当然啦
I'm also at the top of the torque board
我还在飞轮扭矩排行榜上
At flywheel, so don't think
名列前茅哦 所以
About taking it easy.
不要掉以轻心
Then it's a date.
那就是个约会咯
I guess it is.
我想是的
And then he says, "It's a date."
然后他说 "这就是个约会"
See? I knew he liked you.
瞧? 我就知道他喜欢你
All right, now, I need you to do a little research
好了 现在 我要你去做点调查
And show me how this socialist bike system works.
告诉我这种社♥会♥主♥义♥单车系统到底怎么运作的
On it.
收到
Well, guess who has a book he wants me to read?
你猜谁想要我读他的书?
This would be a much easier question
如果我们不在出版社工作
If we didn't work in publishing.
这个问题就好答点儿了
Colin. Oh, no.
科林 不是吧
Oh, yes.
就是
First date, and he asked me to read his novel.
第一次约会 他让我读他的小说
Like, are you even interested in me at all,
就好像 你是对我感兴趣
Or are you just looking for an editor?
还是你只是想找个编辑?
Honestly, probably both.
老实说 可能两者兼有
Well, that is a huge, huge gamble on his part,
那他这把可赌大了
Because if it's not good, shop's closed.
因为如果不好的话 店铺就会关门
Shop does not open for a bad writer.
店铺不会接受写作不好的作者
Oh, and the best part.
而重点是
It's 900 pages.
那本书有900页
Maybe it's the next "Infinite jest."
可能是下一部《无尽的玩笑》哦
Oh, perfect.
那就好了
Then I can just pretend to have read it.
我就可以假装我读过了
you know what?
我觉得吧
You should just
你应该
Turn your phone off after work
下班后直接关机
And take a stab at it.
然后去尝试一下
It's better to know now
现在知道
If it's not gonna work.
行不行得通比较好
I know, Liza. I know.
我知道 莉萨 我知道
Stab you.
尝尝你
Does it look too brand-new? Should I scuff it up a little?
看上去是不是太新了? 要不要磨旧点?
It looks like I'm an excellent rider,
这样子我就会看上去像个厉害的骑手
Which, hopefully, I am.
希望我是吧
Now run me through the process again.
现在再给我演示遍流程
Credit card in, pull the bike out.
插卡 取车
You have 30 minutes to ride before you need to re-dock.
在归位前你有30分钟
"Redock"? Oh, put the bike back.
"归位"? 就是还车
You can just put it in his dock.
你可以把车停留在他的车位
Oh, I think the whole point of this
我觉得 这一切的重点是
Is that he puts it in mine.
他停在我的位置
Oh, speak of the devil.
哦 说曹操曹操到
How do I look?
我看上去怎么样?
Too good to be on a rental bike.
高贵得不像是去租车的
Perfect. Okay.
完美 好了
Hi, stranger. Hey. How are you?
你好 陌生人 嘿 怎么样?
Good, good.
还不错
So, you work at empirical?
所以 你在经验出版社工作?
Yes. Yes. And you?
是的 你呢?
I work in advertising. Graphic design.
我从事广♥告♥工作 图案设计
Oh. An artist.
艺术家啊
I don't know about that, but
那倒谈不上
I do appreciate beautiful things.
不过我喜欢美丽的东西
You certainly caught my eye.
显然你吸引到我了
I just love your look. Thank you.
我喜欢你的穿着 谢谢
Huh? Thank you!
啥? 谢谢
Oh, you're welcome.
不客气
I ride this way.
我往这边走
We should hang out sometime.
我们应该找时间约一下
How about now? Well, I can't tonight.
今天怎么样? 今晚不行
I'm meeting my husband for dinner.
我要和我老公吃饭
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表